Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News (1684 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Ahmed Idimi: Zarah Buhari Husband Busted 4 Posting Fake Acct Details (pix Added) / I’m Not Dating Zarah Buhari – Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Governor Abdulazeez Yari of Zamafara State, has denied reports that he is romantically involved with Zarah, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Gov. Yari

He also faulted media reports that he gave the president’s daughter $200 million as gift and that he divorced one of his wives, Hadiza Umaru Shinkafi, to accommodate Zarah.

The governor said the reports published in two weekly publications were false.

Yari’s position was contained in his letters to the publishers of the publications, accusing them of casting him in bad light and requesting them to retract the publications.

The letters, dated 18 and 19 January, were written for the governor by his lawyer, Mahmud Magaji (SAN), wherein Yari threatened to sue the publications for defamation, in which he would demand N100 billion (in the case of the first publication) and N10 billion (against the second publication) should they fail to retract the publication and tender apology within seven days.

Part of the letters read: “The above publication, no doubt, is false and defamatory, and it is intended to bring the reputation of our client to ridicule and cause odium or malignity to our client.

“Since the above publication, our client has received countless phone calls and text messages from family, friends, colleagues and associates, who incessantly call to inquire about the said publication.

“Consequent upon the above, it is our client’s instruction that we demand from you published retraction of the said defamatory piece in three national newspapers inclusive of your own,” Yari said.
Source - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602710/
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked how can someone like you be dating Zarah bfor undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by benedictnsi(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
E better for you oooo..... Coz if we find out say you D chop Zarah's kpomo You no go like wetin we go use you do for Nigeria cheesy

This Buhari’s EFCC people, their eyes D red like say dem rub am Cameron pepper ooo...... If you do anyhow, Metuh's case will be the introduction to your case grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by MosakuAW(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin

The fear of EFCC is the begining of wisdom.

PMB will just add another job responsibilty to EFCC duties to go after old man flirting with his daughter.

Na so EFCC go remember say the man chop N10.5billion he no fit accounts for.

I trust Zahra sha, she no go follow the footsteps of other Hausa babes who see nothing wrong in marrying very old men.

Dont be surprise, if Zahra husband to be is presently on Nairaland. It may be Seu* or Lalast******. Dont ban me oooo because i no mention names ooooo. My **** may mean something else ooo, because you banned me for 92hours for calling someone Olodo. Eheh
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by benedictnsi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

Lol no go there ooo..... Shey you see the kind money weh dey involved

Girls no send your looks ooo, especially when better money D comot from your pocket grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by EHMIR(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
I never knew abokiis date,i tot d parents will just carry d girl nd marry her off,just like dat
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by falconey(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Zahra no get taste?
This man don pay salary self?
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
Lmao.. Chai! See as you finished this Yari of a man. cheesy

Anyway,nothing is impossible under the sun.
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
EHMIR:
I never knew abokiis date,i tot d parents will just carry d girl nd marry her off,just like dat
IPOB we don't date you hear Infact we no dey marry Mtchewww.
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by chimoskyg(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aboki
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:
E better for you oooo..... Coz if we find out say you D chop Zarah's kpomo You no go like wetin we go use you do for Nigeria cheesy

This Buhari’s EFCC people, their eyes D red like say dem rub am Cameron pepper ooo...... If you do anyhow, Metuh's case will be the introduction to your case grin
Hahahahah... You wan kill person with laugh. Instead of the old man should allow small boys marry Zahra,him dey do back yard romance
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by EHMIR(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
IPOB tout we don't date you hear Infact we no dey marry Mtchewww.
ode iam a NIGERIAN
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by cruzita(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
wetin go make the girl date u in the first place?she no see able bodied men?abi is she broke?rubbish
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by benedictnsi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
Hahahahah... You wan kill person with laugh. Instead of the old man should allow small boys marry Zahra,him dey do back yard romance

Lol bros I d tell you ooo..... Na dah one na im pain me pass ooo.... Imagine old man no go leave fresh fish for bobos to chop..... He still wants the fish with the help of "burantashi"
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
EHMIR:
ode iam a NIGERIAN

Then stop reasoning like a kid Its only a kid that enjoy insulting other people's belief and culture.
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao.. Chai! See as you finished this Yari of a man. cheesy

Anyway,nothing is impossible under the sun.
this one is impossible grin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol bros I d tell you ooo..... Na dah one na im pain me pass ooo.... Imagine old man no go leave fresh fish for bobos to chop..... He still wants the fish with the help of "burantashi"
Lol... No mind them. grin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by allytinted: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
....y u go date her befor? u dey craze ni?
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol no go there ooo..... Shey you see the kind money weh dey involved

Girls no send your looks ooo, especially when better money D comot from your pocket grin
guy forget money jare, e get the kind prick wey dey let person touch
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

this one is impossible grin
Lol.. Are you sure? I don't trust girls o. If you carry their matter for head,na so so heart attack cheesy
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by EHMIR(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
Then stop reasoning like a kid Its only a kid that enjoy insulting other people's belief and culture.
can u highlight d insult,b4 i invoke mods on usad
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. Are you sure? I don't trust girls o. If you carry their matter for head,na so so heart attack cheesy
not all girls
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

shocked This girl ti spoil pata pata. Chai!!!
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by benedictnsi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

Na wetin you go talk Na...... Person like you meet obasanjo one on one, you go even snap pix with am for inside bedroom, use am create thread for Nairaland grin

#Joking grin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
not all girls
Lol. Ayaff hear you. grin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

Na wetin you go talk Na...... Person like you meet obasanjo one on one, you go even snap pix with am for inside bedroom, use am create thread for Nairaland grin

#Joking grin

i can snap with him but go down below, no way, i value that thing alot and some put me off mere looking @ their face, dont you see how this man face look like? or in other words, chop the money run away
grin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
shocked This girl ti spoil pata pata. Chai!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by benedictnsi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

i can snap with him but go down below, no way, i value that thing alot and some put me off mere looking @ their face, dont you see how this man face look like? or in other words, chop the money run away
grin

Lol..... So na wetin you think E no easy to chop DASUKI (politician) MONEY AND GO FREE OOOO

Dem go implant a microchip inside your body and always trace you with their RADAR grin

dem go even rub you something weh go make you cherish dah joystick like Diamonds gringrin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

#Joking grin
Lmao... Infact her national anthem will be" love no get age" cheesy
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol..... So na wetin you think E no easy to chop DASUKI (politician) MONEY AND GO FREE OOOO

Dem go implant a microchip inside your body and always trace you with their RADAR grin

dem go even rub you something weh go make you cherish dah joystick like Diamonds gringrin
grin
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao... Infact her national anthem will be" love no get age" cheesy
cheesy you think so?
Re: I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy you think so?
Lol.. I don't think so, I know so. No be girls? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Pregnant Woman, Is This Normal? / 10 Common Attributes Of A Typical 9ja Girl / Woman Strips Herself In Public During A Hot Fight With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.