Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sex And Betrayal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Betrayal (1058 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Betrayal by Nelton(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Bemigho and Dunni have been married for over seven years now, and their marriage is blessed with three kids. However, trouble seems to be brewing in the house right now because of Dunni’s insatiable appetite for sex. Bemigho had been complaining seriously that in spite of the fact that they have three kids it has not changed or slowed down Dunni’s appetite for sex as she seem to be in the mood almost every time and wants sex every day. He tries as much as possible to please her by having sex with her at least four to five times a week. However, the most painful part of it all is that most times after having sex, she would say she was unable to reach orgasm and then grab her vibrator to help her complete the job. He finds this use of this vibrator very irritating and often complains because it makes him feel he is not man enough to satisfy his wife. So these days she waits for him to sleep and then take it to the bathroom to help herself. Bemigho is in his late forties and is 10 years older than her so her sex drive is stronger than that of Bemigho, which is quite understandable considering the age difference. Also he had recently lost his job and things has been a bit tight with him as he seem to be struggling to keep his family going, so sex seem to be the last thing on his mind most times. However, everything came to a boiling point about 4 months ago when Bemigho came home unexpectedly one day and met his wife in their room masturbating with her intimacy gadgets. He was so mad with her that he had to seize all her vibrators and throw them away for good because to him she was behaving abnormally and he was beginning to get pissed with her unusual appetite for sex.
The real problem right now is that Dunni may be pregnant for another man. Yes, another man, who happens to be her husband’s very good friend. In fact he was his best man when they wedded. According to her, she never had the intention of cheating on her husband as she has been quite faithful all these years they have been together as she really loves her husband would not want to do anything to hurt him. She has never ever nursed the intention of sleeping with another man even with her hubby’s sexual shortcomings.She had remained a faithful and loyal wife.She said the unfortunate incident happened about 2 months ago when they were having financial challenge in paying their children’s school fees and the term was coming to an end so they needed to pay up or else their kids would be stopped from writing exams. She had told her hubby to call his friend who was doing well financially but he had refused saying he had borrowed money from him previously and has been unable to meet up with the payment and so cannot call him to ask for more money. She then told her hubby that she was going to call him herself if he refuses to do so, because she could not stand the disgrace of seeing their kids been stopped from school because they could not afford to pay their fees, and at this, he agreed to allow her do the asking on their behalf. She then called her hubby's friend and explained their situation to him. He immediately asked her to come over to his office at Apapa to get the money. On getting there, he asked her to wait so he could quickly round up what he was doing and take her to the bank to withdraw the money and then drive her home. She said, it was on their way to the bank, he started making passes at her and told her how he had secretly admired her and was attracted to her before she got married to his friend. At first she didn’t believe what she was hearing and thought he was just joking and flattering her, not until he casually placed his hands on her lap and started rubbing her thighs. She had initially wanted to rebuke him but found out that she just couldn’t utter a word as her body seem to be responding to his touch. She knew she had to stop him, but didn’t have the willpower to do so. She had not had sex with her hubby for about 2 weeks before then because he was on a fasting program, and she had also stopped her masturbation which she used to do at least once a day, after her hubby had quarreled with her and threw away all her intimacy gadgets. She knew she had to resist this, but she was just too weak sexually, she just didn't have the strong will to resist his advances . That was how she had fallen for the temptation of adultery with her hubby’s friend. She had regretted seriously after the deed was done and it was as if she had regained all her lost senses. She had almost wanted to forget about the money, because it now looked like she had slept with him because of their situation, but she could not because she knew they needed the money. She had left him that day with a clear warning that he should never attempt to come close to her or her family again because she would react negatively if he does as she never wants to see him again. Now the problem right now is that she had missed her period last month and gone for a test and found out she was pregnant. She is sure the pregnancy is not her hubby’s because they had been using withdrawal method since they had the last kid which was three years ago and it has been working for them. She is at loss as to what to do, as she would not want to give her hubby a child that has been fathered by another man and she also cannot see herself going for an abortion, not after three kids she said. Now the question is what does she do? Well I really don’t know what to advise her. The deed has already been done, so she would just have to live with the consequences no matter how hard it is. While I am not absolving Dunni of her sins, I still feel to a great extent that Bemigho’s attitude contributed a great deal to what has happened. This should however, serve as a lesson to some of our African men who are still conservative towards issues concerning sex with their wives. Sex is meant to be enjoyed within the context of marriage, so both partners should do whatever it is to keep their better half satisfied no matter what it takes so as not to give room for this kind of temptation. A lot of men would wish for a wife like Dunni who enjoys sex and has a huge appetite for it, as compared to some other women who will make excuses and find every way to avoid sex, most especially after three kids. This is a case of you don't know what you have till you lose it. I do hope that Dunni finds a way to get around this problem and keep her marriage intact.Your suggestions on the best way she can tackle this will be highly welcomed. Do have a great weekend. Cheers
For more of these stories please visit
true2man..co.id/2013/08/sex-and-betrayal.html
Re: Sex And Betrayal by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ehn ehn
Some people can be going through hard times and still thinks sex?
Hehehehe
Migbori

Different proplle sha
Re: Sex And Betrayal by SAMBARRY: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dyt:
Ehn ehn
Some people can be going through hard times and still thinks sex?
Hehehehe
Migbori

Different proplle sha
different strokes for different folks

but this sounds more like telemundo than real story
I don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness -- It Is Your Turn To Have Your Children / How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? / How To Win A Syinix LED TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.