Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari (23243 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Abbeyme: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2015
We no dey fight o
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by mightyhaze: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Say
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by kelvyn7: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2015
*in buhari's voice

"ok, i hap heard" cool
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Sweetcollins: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Killing themselves abi...meanwhile dat has been the protracted wish of d whites
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2015
He who have Ears ...
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari should urgently look into this matter.

Environmental degradation and unemployment affects 60% of the youths in Niger delta....

He has to do something or face another backlash!..

cc Lalasticlala

We were made to believe that their 'brother' has subdued these to the barest minimum.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by ikombe: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, as the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided[/size]
Then you will realise that BOKO BOIZ still dey learn work for where NIGER MILITANTS dey grin

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by rozayx5(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2015
asunmoGGMU:

We were made to believe that their 'brother' has subdued these to the barest minimum.

now that abokeys now have their brother hope they will subdue bh too undecided

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by berrystunn(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
buhari ...no fit run things for 9JA
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by mheey(f): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Stolen:
Biafra loading....

Biafra is different from the south south..hope you know?

If una wa waka...u r free too ;DDD
No they carry south south pple join body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Anamachi3(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Omo see danger,wahala dey grin
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by ruggedboy01: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Whatever that rocks their boat undecided undecided
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Onegai(f): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
mheey:

Biafra is different from the south south..hope you know?

If una wa waka...u r free too ;DDD
No they carry south south pple join body

Abeg take 1000 likes for this comment! Also go to your nearest bar and collect one chilled bottle of Orijin, drink's on me.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Yugoos: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, ask the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. We got new supplies of weapons and the international community is ready to support our darling president till he gets rid of boko haram, Militants and the Biafran mongers. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided[/size]

Don't fool yourself. They were strong under OBJ and he could do nuffin.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]. that is why we will have a minister of Niger delta in Rotimi Amechi. and peace will reign [/size]
grin grin grin grin...rotimi you say.....never...
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, ask the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. We got new supplies of weapons and the international community is ready to support our darling president till he gets rid of boko haram, Militants and the Biafran mongers. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or
Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided
[/size]

Easy does it. Agitations are a common feature of a normal society and it is government's responsibility to look into them rather than bullying the agitators.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, ask the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. We got new supplies of weapons and the international community is ready to support our darling president till he gets rid of boko haram, Militants and the Biafran mongers. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided[/size]
Oga keep quiet. Go and ask Obasanjo how far? You militants are bokoharam?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by stanech: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
the silence of the militants is deafening. I am. pretty sure they have something up their sleeves
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by WETINUSABI: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
stanech:
Biafra loading 75% completed

Why are you cowards always dependent on conflict from another region before you launch yours. What are you waiting for? That's how you lied that its because Awolowo backed out of the civil war that made Igbos loose. Were the Igbos looking up to Yorubas for support back then just like you're now looking up to the Ijaws to pull the first trigger. Cowardly people, coward tribe.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by criminalmindz: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
7 years old comment
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by favourmic(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oya I command you this Nige delta oya receive sense in Jesus name, if you fight and die you die for noting sake
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by mightyhaze: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
stanech:
the silence of the militants is deafening. I am. pretty sure they have something up their sleeves
av been tinkin same 4 a while now. My prayer is 4 bubu not 2 mess up n plunge ds country in2 more dire times. He needs 2 wake up

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keneking:
That is why Edwin Clark resigned from PDP to concentrate on next lines of action.Useless embarassed Nonsense shocked

They used this same issue to win sympathy and Nigerians voted in the clueless one. They ---same milked us dry---e.g Diezani and co.

..who milked who dry?? Leeches!! Dieziani/ND militants have RIGHT over the oil and its proceeds NOT you and Booohari!! Oh man. .manage your resources and stop being a nuisance!! Booooohari has been warned, flaunting Ameachi in our faces doesn't mean jack!!
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Acidosis:
They should leave the old man, he will fight the militants same way he fought maitatsine warlords.

..maitatsine of which year. E go surprised una
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by stanech: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
WETINUSABI:

Why are you cowards always dependent on conflict from another region before you launch yours. What are you waiting for? That's how you lied that its because Awolowo backed out of the civil war that made Igbos loose. Were the Igbos looking up to Yorubas for support back then just like you're now looking up to the Ijaws to pull the first trigger. Cowardly people, coward tribe.

I think waiting for a conflict from another region. is a very good strategy because it will be. more difficult to defeat a united Nigeria but one there is a crack we would have an easy ride.

PS IMO and abia are Niger Delta tooo

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Alumona1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't comment all the time on topic's, but I will take exception here.
Pres. Buhari should yield to this prophetic advice as soon as possible. Even before 2016 you will see terror unfolding in Niger Delta.
... NDDC have lost the core mandate, instead of embarking on human capital developments, poverty eradication/infrastructural development, they rather focus on building bridges where there is no river. Like equipping/maintaining already equipped government institution, whereas they understand that most cases TETFUND, PTDF, has already approved funding for those.
...If possible NDDC staff and director should be dissolved or a committee should be setup to monitor and scrutinize all her activities.
If not; President Buhari go se gone
90% of Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom youths believe in oil.
If you consider the massive youths for Oil Spill & Fiber Optics application, you will understand that UNEMPlOYMENT IS A CONCERN.
What have become of the Oil spill & Fiber Optics Training. Question?
Kiri a we eeh
Kiri a we eeh

as for Pres. Jonathan, I know he's disappointed in himself.. though we forgive him...
it was a case of the more you look the less you see sendrum.... it happens when you are ready but not prepared.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by koife(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
OK, I understand you quite well.....BH is certainly an exception to the state rebellion, right?...pls begin by using your last bullet to fight BH to a logical end, then we will have reasons to believe your rant. Sir, marriage shouldn't be forceful na.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Idiataqueen(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
ode do u mean all d whole southwest will turn to ashes?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Idiataqueen(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
favourmic:
Oya I command you this Nige delta oya receive sense in Jesus name, if you fight and die you die for noting sake
Do u think they use weapons without real weapon? Is like u av not c dis militants fighting before, u think everything is weapons? Buhari should just do d rightful thing,and u stop talking as if our army are dat powerful.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by AlPeter: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
One of the reasons GEJ had to go, he was making decisions that sabotaged the future for the present. Many of the decisions/choices he made were pathetic. Why I call him 'CLUELESS' DON'T know for others.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by elshz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beremx:
PMB has promised to look into the problems of the Niger-Delta,something Jonathan could not do.

The Niger-Deltans have given their support to the Buhari administration.

There's no cause for alarm.
support indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / SERAP Gives NJC 5 Days To Take Over CJN Onnoghen’s Case / Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.