Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Siblings... Arrrgghh! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Siblings... Arrrgghh! (929 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siblings... Arrrgghh! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Do you have siblings? I do. Five of them actually. I have spent two decades and half with them. Siblings, they can love you speechless and they can drive you mad! I love every single one of them. Recently, they are beginning to drive me *€@%$#*... What can I do? Keep quiet, take it all in, or react and lash out with words that can pierce the heart and leave wounds that take the longest time to heal. Our siblings bring the best out of us and the worst out of us. God knew what he was doing when He placed us in homes surrounded by brothers and sisters. My elder sister and I are like two parallel lines. My younger sister and I are two opposites from the same chip of wood. My brothers are trouble with a capital 'T'. We all fight and quarrel a lot, but, we are inseperable. If you want to know if you are living a Christ-like life, check out your relationship with your parents, SIBLINGS, friends, e.t.c. Working in love is serious work, but, it is worth it. -Cued from 'My Notes' June 2010 on my Facebook Profile.
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by Pidggin(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
serahiyare:
Do you have siblings? I do. Five of them actually. I have spent two decades and half with them. Siblings, they can love you speechless and they can drive you mad! I love every single one of them. Recently, they are beginning to drive me *€@%$#*... What can I do? Keep quiet, take it all in, or react and lash out with words that can pierce the heart and leave wounds that take the longest time to heal. Our siblings bring the best out of us and the worst out of us. God knew what he was doing when He placed us in homes surrounded by brothers and sisters. My elder sister and I are like two parallel lines. My younger sister and I are two opposites from the same chip of wood. My brothers are trouble with a capital 'T'. We all fight and quarrel a lot, but, we are inseperable. [b]If you want to know if you are living a Christ-like life, check out your relationship with your parents, SIBLINGS, friends, e.t.c.[/b]Working in love is serious work, but, it is worth it. -Cued from 'My Notes' June 2010 on my Facebook Profile.

This post makes me laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
@SAMBARRY... ? @Pidggin... Me too.
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by SAMBARRY: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2015
serahiyare:
@SAMBARRY... ? @Pidggin... Me too.
I don't understand smiley
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
@SAMBARRY You commented with .... What does it mean?
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by nawtibownie: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol. You can't help but love them everyday. My niece is a big pain in the but*t. She frustrates me every night when sleep finally arrives knowing that I'm usually unable to sleep during the day and in the morning before I leave for my fashion school. I still love her.
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by 5minsmadness: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have three siblings. Sworn enemies with my immediate second and bbf's with my only sis though they all can drive you up a wall once in a while smiley But at the end of the day I miss them all including the pig-headed one. It's a mystery.
Re: Siblings... Arrrgghh! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
@nawtibownie... I feel you. @5minsmadness... Truly, we can't stop loving them. Regardless of how many times they drive us up the wall.

(1) (Reply)

Dad Makes Awesome Bed For Son / A Must Read For All Flirting Married Men Around!!!! / Should I Go Ahead With My Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.