Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mtn Recharge Cards; Sorry The Pin Does Not Exist Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Recharge Cards; Sorry The Pin Does Not Exist Message (2166 Views)

Can The PIN Of A Blackberry Phone Be Blocked ?? / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards: / UK Residents Can Buy MTN Recharge Cards & Send to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Recharge Cards; Sorry The Pin Does Not Exist Message by audacious: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2009
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the frequency with which this message occurs while trying to recharge an MTN line with the Lower denomination recharge cards i.e N200 and N100. I've encountered this several times and it's not a network issue cos till today I still have a couple of em that still wont load.

So, where is the problem from MTN or the recharge card printers. The funny thing is you buy another card from the same bunch and that one loads.
Re: Mtn Recharge Cards; Sorry The Pin Does Not Exist Message by lancevader(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2009
Were did u get ur info 4rm.
Re: Mtn Recharge Cards; Sorry The Pin Does Not Exist Message by audacious: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2009
lance_vader:

Were did u get ur info 4rm.

@ lance_vader, Please read and understand before posting

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Cwm Recovery And Root Gionee M5 Mini 6.0 Marshmallow / My Review Of The Itel S31 / Android Experts Are Here To Assist You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.