Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? (2548 Views)

See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by sollex(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Brethren, I had a dream today 12/10/2015.
It was like a vision in a dream.
What I am able to remember is that, As I slept, I saw myself outside the house. I suddenly raised my head up to the skies and I saw clouds moving. I now noticed a large cloud like the shape of a human hand. It made a sign language of one (1)☝.
I started to wonder and saying to myself, 'I hope I am not the only one seeing this'.
As I was trying to get my phone to snap the cloud image, it suddenly changed to human shaped face. I could see the mouth was moving and he was talking but I could not hear what he was saying. I became inquisitive to hear what he was saying. As I watched him closely, I tried to understand through his mouth movement what he was saying. As I moved my lips, it was now trying to synchronize with what he was saying.
What i could remember figuring out from his lip movement is that, 'THE TIME IS ALMOST UP'. At that moment I woke up.
Brethren, His coming is more real and closer now than ever before. Kindly share.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
TrajansKong:

Allow?? He can do as he will. He is Lord of all. Death and eternal torture is for the overwhelming majority of humanity. They have sinned and will be judged. They must burn forever. It is written. So saith the Lord God of Israel. Who are you to doubt Holy Writ? REJOICE, I say!

Bible mentioned thag only chosen people from 12 tribes of Israel Will go to heaven.........

As for ur hell story, u have zero evidence towards that.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by trapQ: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
The same cluless chuna, you're wrong. The bible doesn't say that. That is a misinterpretation of the bible.

John 3:16 says "whosoever believeth", not "whosoever of the 12 tribes of Israel".

I was also confused about until I got to understand it properly.
chuna1985:

Bible mentioned thag only chosen people from 12 tribes of Israel Will go to heaven.........

As for ur hell story, u have zero evidence towards that.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
trapQ:
The same cluless chuna, you're wrong. The bible doesn't say that. That is a misinterpretation of the bible.

John 3:16 says "whosoever believeth", not "whosoever of the 12 tribes of Israel".

I was also confused about until I got to understand it properly.

Whoever believeth in him in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.......It does not mean they will go to heaven.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by mikuut: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
if sin cause harm in ur life I mean visible shameful harm you will no is better to follow Jesus even when it feels difficult. some of the things that makes it look difficult is that you have to say bye bye to all manner of pleasure that is attached to sin, gossiping, bribery, fornication, adultery,backbiting, malice, talkativeness indecent dressing etc
because all d above mentioned sins may be difficult to let go cos u derived pleasure in it, but by the time you wake up one day and find out you are HIV positive or that there is secondary infertility like zero spaaaaaaam ol boy you will not only abandoned all d pleasurable sins you will run past your house with megaphone PA shouting Jesuuuuus is lord repeeeeeeent, follow Jesus without footwear.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by trapQ: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
It means they'll go to heaven. You're wrong again
chuna1985:

Whoever believeth in him in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.......It does not mean they will go to heaven.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
trapQ:
It means they'll go to heaven. You're wrong again

Akuko.
Re: Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
sollex:

Brethren, I had a dream today 12/10/2015.
It was like a vision in a dream.
What I am able to remember is that, As I slept, I saw myself outside the house. I suddenly raised my head up to the skies and I saw clouds moving. I now noticed a large cloud like the shape of a human hand. It made a sign language of one (1)☝.
I started to wonder and saying to myself, 'I hope I am not the only one seeing this'.
As I was trying to get my phone to snap the cloud image, it suddenly changed to human shaped face. I could see the mouth was moving and he was talking but I could not hear what he was saying. I became inquisitive to hear what he was saying. As I watched him closely, I tried to understand through his mouth movement what he was saying. As I moved my lips, it was now trying to synchronize with what he was saying.
What i could remember figuring out from his lip movement is that, 'THE TIME IS ALMOST UP'. At that moment I woke up.
Brethren, His coming is more real and closer now than ever before. Kindly share.

It means we should get ready, Jesus is coming very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgiveness / A Scientific Look At The Law Of Reciprocal Action Or Karma. / Help, I Had An Attack Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.