Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria (3572 Views)

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Being a Godly. Person I believe the north and south came together for a reason ..in the course. Of writing some article lately that lead me doing some research .I discovered. That the north has been hindering the overall progress of nigeria

Before any body speak against me here,I would like to say I love the atmosphere and the character of the people..been there and leaved among them anyways, but lol

These guys seems to be worse than the zoo in developement

They seems to be drawing the entire south backward daily

They appear to be an agent of backwardness

Only God can fix these guys up

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by MightySparrow: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
RULING
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Being masters and taming yorubas

9 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by authorMOSES(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
They contributed almajiri's to nigeria!!they contributed religious intolerance!!!sharia!!uderage marriage,marrying of 4wives!!!v.v.f desease!!!stoning the devil.qouta system!!!lowest jamb cutoff point!!!ruled nigeria more than other regions,yet have poorest states....abeg make i watch nig vs congo finish b4 i continue!!

12 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Destroying it with bad leadership and retrogression.

9 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
@OP let us be fair here. The North has contributed a lot for sustenaince of this country but sadly, their elite made everything look insignificant.

3 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pet4ril(f): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
authorMOSES:
They contributed almajiri's to nigeria!!they contributed religious intolerance!!!sharia!!uderage marriage,marrying of 4wives!!!v.v.f desease!!!stoning the devil.qouta system!!!lowest jamb cutoff point!!!ruled nigeria more than other regions,yet have poorest states....abeg make i watch nig vs congo finish b4 i continue!!
so you mean they are the only ones marrying many wives? Some people sha angry
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Uchexxy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
What pains me most about these Hausa lot is d fact that they are d ruling class and they have most of d oil blocs in the south still yet their citizens litter our streets begging for food. so so annoying lot!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Uchexxy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP let us be fair here. The North has contributed a lot for sustenaince of this country but sadly, their elite made everything look insignificant.
with all due respect sir, what have they done for d country aside providing some staple food?

3 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
1. Political Leadership.

2. Agriculture - Grains, Meats, Milk etc.

3. The Military.

4. Birth and nurture of the aviation industry

5. Bureau De Change

6. Commerce

7. Textile Industry

8. Cement Industry

9. Consumer Brands (Nasco, Dangote)

10. Global Recognition - The Richest, Wealthiest Black Human Being On The Planet, Chevrolet Volt Inventor etc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
^^^^ this guy is either an ilorin guy or a TRUE hausa man deluding himself

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
The only aviation college in Nigeria is in Zaria, and the Hausa nation has trained hundreds of pilots and engineers from all over Nigeria for over 30 years!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by SkyBlue1: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Destroying it with bad leadership and retrogression.

Oh I forgot Jonathan and Obasanjo were from Kano. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Uchexxy:
with all due respect sir, what have they done for d country aside providing some staple food?
The provision of staple food is one. It is however more than that. With exception of the greed of the elite and their brainwash, I think they have been contributing.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Ofodirinwa: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
1. Political Leadership.

3. The Military.

5. Bureau De Change

6. Commerce

7. Textile Industry

8. Cement Industry

10. Global Recognition - The Richest, Wealthiest Black Human Being On The Planet, Chevrolet Volt Inventor etc.

Hausa people invented the Textile industry, cement, Nasco, and the military?
huh?

7 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The only aviation college in Nigeria is in Zaria, and the Hausa nation has trained hundreds of pilots and engineers from all over Nigeria for over 30 years!

And yet, not a single plane has been built by them

Guy,our home share the fence with nda,kaduna.you cant tell me the hausa s are the once training us...infact the hausas considers the yorubas as wizards in intelligence

That the school was sited there dosnt mean its because of their
intellegence but becaause of nda. I wouldn't want to go into why nda was sited there .

6 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
1. Political Leadership.

3. The Military.

5. Bureau De Change

6. Commerce

7. Textile Industry

8. Cement Industry

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The provision of staple food is one. It is however more than that. With exception of the greed of the elite and their brainwash, I think they have been contributing.

Probably contributing to us having cheap food to eat

We are talking of things that are of huge significant,that's why I said hausas

You can say trading,but does a nation depend on such to survive

Besides most of the daily work done by female in the south are done by men up north.so what do you think this people are using their brain for
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=IbnSultaan post=38797920][/quote]

Stop this nonsense bro
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
menabadoo:
Being masters and taming yorubas

Sherrup there goat.. Which masters? how have they been taming Yoruba? ??
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

Probably contributing to us having cheap food to eat

We are talking of things that are of huge significant,that's why I said hausas

You can say trading,but does a nation depend on such to survive

Besides most of the daily work done by female in the south are done by men up north.so what do you think this people are using their brain for
The North is not our problem neither are they the solution to our problem. Our problem is with us in the south and our solution lies within us.

By the north, I don't mean the elite!

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

Hausa people invented the Textile industry, cement, Nasco, and the military?
huh?

Invent? Read the thread title.

The North is the bedrock of the textile industry with Kaduna Textiles Limited, Arewa Textiles, UNTL etc.

Cement with Dangote cement, Sokoto Cement, BUA Cement etc.

NASCO was established by Alhaji Ahmed Idris Nasreddin, in Jos.

The Military is dominated by the northerners and its institutions such as the Nigerian Defence Academy, Nigerian Military School, Defence Industries Corporation (DICON), The Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji etc. all located in Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by freedom96: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmm...plain bigot,hypocrite and tribalist parading himself as a godly man.

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
freedom96:

Don't mind the little twa_t grin
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
They have been contributing in terrorism, abysmal leadership, religious intolerance, mediocrity and nepotism.....we are backward largely due to their overweight. undecided
TonyeBarcanista:

3 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
freedom96:

If I dey talk,e get some people wey I dey like see...people like you

Oga, mind ya business oh

Huasas are the only tribe, group or whatever being colonized on their very own soil...the fulanis came ,overpowered them and set up different califate on their land.

Now tell me who.is really ruling in the north.the hausas or fulani

The only thing that the hausas have successfully kept to themself is their language..nothing more

4 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by freedom96: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

If I dey talk,e get some people wey I dey like see...people like you

Oga, mind ya business oh

Huasas are the only tribe, group or whatever being colonized on their very own soil...the fulanis came ,overpowered them and set up different califate on their land.

Now tell me who.is really ruling in the north.the hausas or fulani

The only thing that the hausas have successfully kept to themself is their language..nothing more
you must be a very bitter person.The hausas and the fulanis are so much blended that they don't seem to realize their differences and u,a 'godly' man is seeing those differences?And if the hausas are truly being colonised by fulanis,then I wonder what type of colonial master would adopt the language of his "slaves" cheesy .When the british colonial masters came to Nigeria they imposed English,their language upon u,bt hausas are still speaking hausa and ur alleged fulani are speaking hausa too so whatsup?and what type of "slave" fails to fight or even express anger against his masters.Are u this dumb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Men this country is trash and full of crazy tribalist...i just pray this uselesss country will divid soon.so the people that think they are feeding us with their oil will go to hell..and the ones who think NDA and an aviation college owned by the federal government and been fund with oil money can go to hell too...God bless yoruba land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
freedom96:
you must be a very bitter person.The hausas and the fulanis are so much blended that they don't seem to realize their differences and u,a 'godly' man is seeing those differences?And if the hausas are truly being colonised by fulanis,then I wonder what type of colonial master would adopt the language of his "slaves" cheesy .When the british colonial masters came to Nigeria they imposed English,their language upon u,bt hausas are still speaking hausa and ur alleged fulani are speaking hausa too so whatsup?and what type of "slave" fails to fight or even express anger against his masters.Are u this dumb?
are you saying hausa and fulani are the same or what?

3 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Okanokan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The North is not our problem neither are they the solution to our problem. Our problem is with us in the south and our solution lies within us.

By the north, I don't mean the elite!

Tonye Barcanister WELL SAID!!! The issues is beyond north and south and the south, in this game of manipulation, suffers from "i speak and know oyibo pass English man". Anyway the people of the south will survive.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:
Men this country is trash and full of crazy tribalist...i just pray this uselesss country will divid soon.so the people that think they are feeding us with their oil will go to hell..and the ones who think NDA and an aviation college owned by the federal government and been fund with oil money can go to hell too...God bless yoruba land

Hye I ain't tribal.I am just cultural

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: FG In Trouble As Bukola Saraki Hires 2 New SANs: Photo / Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister / Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.