Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria (3573 Views)

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by meccuno: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Invent? Read the thread title.

The North is the bedrock of the textile industry with Kaduna Textiles Limited, Arewa Textiles, UNTL etc.

Cement with Dangote cement, Sokoto Cement, BUA Cement etc.

NASCO was established by Alhaji Ahmed Idris Nasreddin, in Jos.

The Military is dominated by the northerners and its institutions such as the Nigerian Defence Academy, Nigerian Military School, Defence Industries Corporation (DICON), The Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji etc. all located in Arewa.
so u mean to tell me that its only the Northerners that love to join the military? Dude please...!! We all know that the Northerners joining the military was just for political power and nothing else........stop deluding your self.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by meccuno: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:
Men this country is trash and full of crazy tribalist...i just pray this uselesss country will divid soon.so the people that think they are feeding us with their oil will go to hell..and the ones who think NDA and an aviation college owned by the federal government and been fund with oil money can go to hell too...God bless yoruba land
yeah!! Keep it coming......express ur self.....its called freedom of speech
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
meccuno:
so u mean to tell me that its only the Northerners that love to join the military? Dude please...!! We all know that the Northerners joining the military was just for political power and nothing else........stop deluding your self.....

Leave am oh,I was feed with thesame illusion. Very primitive set of stagnant people who derive pleasure in keeping people bound
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sherrup there goat.. Which masters? how have they been taming Yoruba? ??
who's this Yoruba wild pig undecided
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
DMerciful:
They have been contributing in terrorism, abysmal leadership, religious intolerance, mediocrity and nepotism.....we are backward largely due to their overweight. undecided
Blame the elite
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Duru1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The only aviation college in Nigeria is in Zaria, and the Hausa nation has trained hundreds of pilots and engineers from all over Nigeria for over 30 years!

Please comment on Hausa and Fulani not all over Nigeria. I had rather be a shoemaker than a pilot or engineer trained in Nigeria college of aviation located in Zaria, Kaduna State.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have no time to educate ignorance at this hour.

Duru1:

Please comment on Hausa and Fulani not all over Nigeria. I had rather be a shoemaker than a pilot or engineer trained in Nigeria college of aviation located in Zaria, Kaduna State.

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell, when did awusa have their first pilot to have trained pilots from other regions?
QuotaSystem:
The only aviation college in Nigeria is in Zaria, and the Hausa nation has trained hundreds of pilots and engineers from all over Nigeria for over 30 years!

in terms of human capital development awusa fulani is the least in the country

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by pneumaticos(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
DikeOha882:
Lies from the pit of hell, when did awusa have their first pilot to have trained pilots from other regions? in terms of human capital development awusa fulani is the least in the country

Too much for him know.

You may need to send him to a secondary school in the south,although he has a degree from zanfara state university
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
freedom96:
you must be a very bitter person.The hausas and the fulanis are so much blended that they don't seem to realize their differences and u,a 'godly' man is seeing those differences?And if the hausas are truly being colonised by fulanis,then I wonder what type of colonial master would adopt the language of his "slaves" cheesy .When the british colonial masters came to Nigeria they imposed English,their language upon u,bt hausas are still speaking hausa and ur alleged fulani are speaking hausa too so whatsup?and what type of "slave" fails to fight or even express anger against his masters.Are u this dumb?

Bless you for taking the time to enlighten the dimness.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Duru1(m): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I have no time to educate ignorance at this hour.

You are a calibrated dunce. A Nigerian pilot trained in the College of Aviation Zaria, Kaduna State cannot be allowed to handle baggage in the real world.

1 Like

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Duru1(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The First Black Pilot In History Was From Arewa

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3zSyfEfirRs/Uxn-DzghBPI/AAAAAAAACCU/kYSAzr44Wcg/s1600/Osmanl%C4%B1+pilotu.png[/img]

Ahmet Ali Çelikten
https://www.nairaland.com/2638203/first-black-pilot-history-nigeria

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2144589_thumbnail_jpeg5181aefe480172bcf9fdd60e07a679f6
Capt. Fatima Gwadabe
https://www.nairaland.com/2158816/fatima-abba-gwadabe-first-muslim

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2939888_screenshot20151009at12_08_18am_pngffa61e0376109a2323d046356fea95ae
https://www.naij.com/380740-ptdf-produces-first-female-pilot-from-katsina-state.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2939903_screenshot20151009at12_24_58am_jpeg3a3b600c350e7cce3e13ee5d14935731
Mubarak Bashir instructs American Student Pilots
https://www.nairaland.com/2549236/mubarak-bashir-nigerian-flight-instructor

I did not brand you as a calibrated dunce for nothing. Only a dumbass fool will define human beings with a hue. I guess you have first Green Pilot too. What a ninny. I thought only Yari.ba peeps have perfected the act of claiming other nationals as one of them when he or she makes a little achievement in human nature. When did a Turkish Ahmet Ali Çelikten of the Ottoman Empire become Arewa?

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Duru1:

[s]
I did not brand you as a calibrated dunce for nothing. Only a dumbass fool will define human beings with a hue. I guess you have first Green Pilot too. What a ninny. I thought only Yari.ba peeps have perfected the act of claiming other nationals as one of them when he or she makes a little achievement in human nature. When did a Turkish Ahmet Ali Çelikten of the Ottoman Empire become Arewa? [/s]

He had Arewa roots. READ!

https://www.nairaland.com/2638203/first-black-pilot-history-nigeria
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Duru1(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:12am On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
1. Political Leadership.
they have failed at this

2. Agriculture - Grains, Meats, Milk etc.
no export. we can Just import from them

3. The Military.
used against the rest of us so not beneficial

4. Birth and nurture of the aviation industry

lpolitical institution like the military not beneficial

5. Bureau De Change
meh, doesn't help our economy

6. Commerce

7. Textile Industry
what textiles

8. Cement Industry
kogi is middle belt

9. Consumer Brands (Nasco, Dangote)
Marco is middle belt and Dangote doesn't produce in north .....

10. Global Recognition - The Richest, Wealthiest Black Human Being On The Planet, Chevrolet Volt Inventor etc.

Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Ofodirinwa: 2:33am On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Invent? Read the thread title.

The North is the bedrock of the textile industry with Kaduna Textiles Limited, Arewa Textiles, UNTL etc.

Cement with Dangote cement, Sokoto Cement, BUA Cement etc.

NASCO was established by Alhaji Ahmed Idris Nasreddin, in Jos.

The Military is dominated by the northerners and its institutions such as the Nigerian Defence Academy, Nigerian Military School, Defence Industries Corporation (DICON), The Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji etc. all located in Arewa.

no, Lagos is the bedrock of the textile industry.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by freedom96: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
walemoney007:
are you saying hausa and fulani are the same or what?
You can hardly find a single family which is nt a mix of different tribes in the north.Not jst hausa and fulani,other minor tribes are also part of it.What do u call a person whose mum is fulani and father is Hausa,mind u the father is nt hausa only.If u check his parents u might find his mum and father to be from different tribes likewise his mum.As it stand now,one can't claim to be fully hausa or fully fulani in the north.However if u have a different opinion,I will be glad to hear it.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Are the elites not humans like them?
TonyeBarcanista:

Blame the elite
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Ofodirinwa: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Also, nobody 'invented' the Chevy Volt.
you can invent a car, but not a make or model of an invention. You can 'design' or 'conceptualize' it.

The person you're referring to in the Chevy project isn't Hausa, he's Fulani and they're more different genetically and culturally than Igbo and Yoruba. Also, his role in the project was minimal as it was designed and conceptualized by Bob Boniface. The Fulani man was on his team but wasn't the 'inventor' anywhere outside of Nigerian state media.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Ofodirinwa: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Since we've gotten into the business of listing airport employees as contributions, I weep for Nigeria.
Re: What Has The Hausa Nation Done For Nigeria by Kagawa10: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The North is not our problem neither are they the solution to our problem. Our problem is with us in the south and our solution lies within us.

By the north, I don't mean the elite!
By supporting Jonathan, the looting master, right?
Yeye man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Copy Of The Petition Written By The British Mp, Harriet Harman / Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS / Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.