Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin (5926 Views)

There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist ! / All This Bitçhés Wey No Be Virgin No Wan Give Sex. / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Osegancy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
My dear sister, I love you so
much and I will not
allow you to make mistakes that will
frustrate you like
other girls.
There are many things
happening in the world of
relationship.
Many ladies are regretting a lot of things
they did in
the past.
My dear sister don't be a
victim of dating, many guys
will promise you heaven and
earth just to sleep with you. They will
promise you
that I can wait or date you
without sex but within some
months in the
relationship, they will start begging for
kiss,telling you
nothing wrong in kissing,
some other time they will
start asking for romance that
romancing is not sex as
a foolish teenager who don't know
anything about
love, you'll start kissing and
romancing each other,
one day he will surely ask for
sex by claiming that he
has try all this while and maybe you will open
your leg
and lose your pride virginity
but you will get dump
within months, you will end up
regretting.
My dear if you're still a VIRGIN and still wan to
keep it
,you don't need a boyfriend.
It not compulsory to
have a boyfriend.
Let me tell you something
don't know about some guys after breaking
your
virginity,they' ll not continue calling, texting
and being serious like before in
your
relationship, many men are Pretenders and
deceivers, my dear they don't
really love as they
claims everyday.
TO AVOID HAD I KNOW keep
away from dating, there is no gain in having
a lover at
your age.
Do you want start saying men
are wicked; all men are
dog;what men want in
relationship is sex; please avoid dating
anyone to
prevent you for being use and
dump.
Obey God words and stop
listened to friends. Don't
join this categories of women that men are
using to
play like football .
You have two option ;
choosing to do GOOD or
choosing to do BAD .
if you end up choosing wrong path # bad
you'll surely pay for it. Some wicked men
will useless you and
destroy your future.
Be wise today and you'll be
happy.
Your happiness is your hands now.
Stop being ignorance .
Thanks you for understanding
my dear girl ,I love you
with love of your happiness
and I want the best for you. I HOPE All
MEN AND WOMEN
SUPPORT MY
POINTS?.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
i wee marry a virgin shaa
so dat i go tear d rubber mahself

2 Likes

Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Smh sha. General adviser cheesy
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make my d!ck disappear if I read am
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked **God forbid* cheesy
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Amen cheesy
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked **God forbid* cheesy
I didn't read it. So no need forbidding it
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
zaragal:

Amen cheesy
and amen
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I didn't read it. So no need forbidding it
lol
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol
why you dey fear Na?
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by UnaDonStart(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Osegancy,I liked your post and it makes it 3 likes that you have.you made a. Lot of sense,this your write is just on point,but you know what majority of the young girls in these our generation have thrown everything to the goats,your article means nothing to them that is if they will read it all,yet they keep making the same mistakes over and over,I wonder if parents or even guardians tell their daughters these days,they all act the same way as per relatonship stuff,once they hear I love you they open their legs or once you buy them things,you have unlimited access to their reproductive organ,this is a problem that has come to stay and will linger for centuries,except a miracle happens in our society. STFUareyouGod,look to your right,see those children playing with sand,hurrry and join them,tell them I told you to do so.

1 Like

Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2015
YouDonStart? undecided
UnaDonStart:
Osegancy,I liked your post and it makes it 3 likes that you have.you made a. Lot of sense,this your write is just on point,but you know what majority of the young girls in these our generation have thrown everything to the goats,your article means nothing to them that is if they will read it all,yet they keep making the same mistakes over and over,I wonder if parents or even guardians tell their daughters these days,they all act the same way as per relatonship stuff,once they hear I love you they open their legs or once you buy them things,you have unlimited access to their reproductive organ,this is a problem that has come to stay and will linger for centuries,except a miracle happens in our society. STFUareyouGod,look to your right,see those children playing with sand,hurrry and join them,tell them I told you to do so.
Re: Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin by Mzdivacious(f): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
op so only girls shd be virginswhat principles exactly are u following?the holy books or cultures

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single / If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply? / I'm Sex Starved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.