Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING (18041 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Why Women Wear Cloths That Expose Their Body / is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by amebono13: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2009
i have no probs with pple dat av stretch marks

but i have a problem with pple dressing cheap sometimes

when i say cheap im not talking about less expensive clothes,im talking about their looks looking cheap

i believe in dressing the way i should and not dressing up cos some celebrities r dressing same way

hudson needs a fashion councellor
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Oxone(m): 3:21am On Apr 27, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by platinumnk(f): 3:36am On Apr 27, 2009
amebo no1.:

i have no probs with pple dat av stretch marks

hudson needs a fashion councellor

she tries o, but it aint cutting it
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by shilling(f): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2009
Stretch marks should not be exposed and it's irritating to see pple with stretch marks flaunting em in public, wat happend to public sensitivity??!!!
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Dammyray(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2009
See the pictures in the first page dey manageble but this 1 wey i see now am sure i wont eat for like 10 days av even start vomiting
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2009
Can you believe Cindy crawford has stretch marks?

Check out close picture shocked
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2009
check out full picture
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Treetop20(m): 2:07am On Apr 28, 2009
a lot of people have them
even men and skinny girls
i don't see what the big deal is
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2009
Treetop20:

a lot of people have them
even men and skinny girls
i don't see what the big deal is

There is no big deal, the just need to covered up so the rest of us that find them repulsive don't have to see em.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Sissy3(f): 5:57am On Apr 28, 2009
bia oo OgidiBoy, i dnt think that Cindy Crawford pic have stretch mark, just stretch and sagged stomach?
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Outstrip(f): 3:58am On Apr 29, 2009
I have stretch marks and if I want to wear a g string and walk around topless then i will do just that. If you do not like it there are many other places that your eyes can focus on. mcsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by spoilt(f): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2009
Cindy crawford has children. Its called childbearing. undecided
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 29, 2009
Outstrip:

I have stretch marks and if I want to wear a g string and walk around topless then i will do just that. If you do not like it there are many other places that your eyes can focus on. mcsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 29, 2009
That's cindy crawford? nawa ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Oxone(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2009
Outstrip:

exactly my point grin grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 4:43am On Apr 29, 2009
Outstrip:

No offence dear, why not just wear the G string in the privacy of your home.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2009
Ogidi, be quiet.

You know you'd love to see those G-strings tongue tongue
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Ogidi, be quiet.

You know you'd love to see those G-strings tongue tongue

Only on you my pumpkin.

*ogidiboy's fantasy*
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by spikedcylinder: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2009
Whats not to believe in Cindy's stretch marks? Is she not a mother?
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by No2Atheism(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2009
@toyinrayo, i dey ves wit u so please please we need to talk urgently,

send your YIM to my email: No2Atheism@gmail.com after which i would then contact you via my own yahoo messenger account,

grin don't be afraid "Alagolo" grin No am not pregnant for you, you don't have to fear, grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by yjay(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2009
ogidi i honestly think u're stretching it! chill ok, stretchmarks is a very sensitive issue
to pple who have them, i dont think the pple who ve them flaunt them, they are just trying to make
themselves feel better by not restricting their choice of clothes thats all, and who r we to criticize them? lipsrsealed
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Oxone(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

anybody can have it (Nature), its not such a big deal except you make it
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
that's not what stretchmarks on white people look like. Those look like scars from CS.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Outstrip(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
I don't think those are stretch marks on Cindy Crawford either. It is just the skin losing it's elasticity from stretching when she was pregnant. I am actually impressed that she did not go fix it. She has the money to do it and it would not have cost more than $15000.00. She is comfortable with it. I actually have a new found respect for her.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by debosky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
Outstrip:

I don't think those are stretch marks on Cindy Crawford either. It is just the skin losing it's[b] elasticity from stretching[/b] when she was pregnant.

Maybe I don't understand English, so can anyone help me differentiate between the two bold sections above?
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
Outstrip:

I don't think those are stretch marks on Cindy Crawford either. It is just the skin losing it's elasticity from stretching when she was pregnant. I am actually impressed that she did not go fix it. She has the money to do it and it would not have cost more than $15000.00. She is comfortable with it. I actually have a new found respect for her.

if she were still modeling, im sure she would have.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

nah, just never seen her in bikini. always on the couch/makeup commercial

debosky:

Maybe I don't understand English, so can anyone help me differentiate between the two bold sections above?
stretch mark from gaining too much weight rapidly or losing weight rapidly.

Belly Sagging of the tummy after babies, prolly from the amniotic sac or stretching of the belly
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by spikedcylinder: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

Sometimes, a woman's skin can stretch without having the unsightly marks. The skin might just loose elasticity and can be seen as loose flesh rather than normal flesh with all the lines and marks.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
have stretch marks and if I want to wear a g string and walk around topless then i will do just that. If you do not like it there are many other places that your eyes can focus on. mcsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Sometimes, a woman's skin can stretch without having the unsightly marks. The skin might just loose elasticity and can be seen as loose flesh rather than normal flesh with all the lines and marks.

Coco butter and exercise can take care of that so the likes of me don't have to see it.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2009
exercise doesnt do shit in regards to strech marks

if you get strech marks from losing weight, how will exercise help?

Olodo
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2009
because some ppl still thinks that only fat pl get stretch mark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Your Own Skin-therapist, Use THE PUREST ORGANIC (100% Herbal) Products. Look! / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.