Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) (38993 Views)

Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by karlriz(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by 4stylz: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Yoruba man in fake dollar bizness, i am sure igbos taught him how to do that or he gave a fake name.

Quote me and receive spiritual slap
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Lakayanah: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
It's only greedy and foolish people fall mungu. Work hard and think smartly you will achieve your goals in life

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Make I book space
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by coalcoal1(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
the hustle is real
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Shehucom(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
I call this greed of the highest level...
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Ifexladon: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
He has got d tarlent now....bt wait o, mr man u FCK up oo
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Lakayanah: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
4stylz:
Yoruba man in fake dollar bizness, i am sure igbos taught him how to do that or he gave a fake name.

One word for you mumu bigot.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by grandlexuz(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Engrchikwas(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=38803413]

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-produces-fake-dollars-pounds-worth-millions/

see where greedy has landed u
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by naijathings(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2015
[size=18pt]TRUNK BOX...
WE KNOW[/size]
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by HRich(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-produces-fake-dollars-pounds-worth-millions/

I came to see if he's an Igbo, but i'm glad he's not. Lets see how they will brend this one.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Which kain hardship. The niqqa ain't broke jorr! With 650k, he could a been a boss! It's GREED!
Pope22:
Hardship!!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by warrior01: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2015
AfroKnight:

Have you been to oluwole before? Go there and see your brothers at work.

Crime does not belong to any tribe.

Are you part of them because I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by LastProphet: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
thermalroll:
Dollar bill burn green not red

the only problem with this method is that your dollar will be gone even after you confirm it genuine with green flame

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by menix(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
After checking name I quickly nod in affirmation..

Peole still dey fall for Chemical for making money?
A very old prank..

Well I don't mind some of those fake note, cous I must impress Nkechi this weekend..

2 Likes

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ChappyChase: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Diesel1:
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...Visit them with all your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying you in public.. Amen! If you are proudly Igbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!! Ngwa biko bless another nwa afo Igbo with this message.
Praaaaaaaaaise master jezses!!! Amen to your prayers jare Abum oyin igbo!!! Proudly 5%..

6 Likes

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by chesm(f): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
y are some humans calling biafrans now...check the post..he is a yoruba man.well ,read to knw if d man is familiar.staying at ikotun also..tnk God he ws caught
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Welcomme: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
my Igbo brothers and sisters, food don don oooo.... Tribal bigotry should start now.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by adesegun121(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by WILLYBABS(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
kunzo:
This is more than robbery, because he will use those fake currencies to defraud the innocent people.
Don't start condemning jor, naija is hard, we give it back hard. ur assertion is wrong though, nt worse dan robbery, nor be innocent ppl robbers dey rob too? kill dem join
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Be like say satan dey dance on top your sense. Common sense is indeed expensive.
4stylz:

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by naijathings(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2015
abbeycial:

A good point.
can any one help? was told sometimes back that when you squeeze a fake currency it dosent spread or unfold its self unlike a genuine one which unfolds gradually or spreads out itself even its a bit.

also heard there are some certain watermarks the original currencies have unlike the fake ones.

pple shld kindly share more ideas

THE SMELL OF REAL MONEY IS ALWAYS UNIQUE EVEN IF IT PASSES THROUGH THE HANDS OF 1000 MEN AND WOMEN. [size=4pt]FAKE MONEY CAN NOT PASS THROUGH THE HANDS OF 100 MEN AND WOMEN[/size]
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2015
I almost fell for this some time back...
When will the police learn to treat people with respect? Come on the man's got skill (mechanic) now he's added another to it. Just see how he can be reformed cause he's an asset!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Donmichaelz(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
Get Rich or DiE trying.

Money must be made
see mentality ,poverty mentality
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Valentine73(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:
How do we identify the authentic dollars or pounds....
I know if you try to scan or photocopy a real dollars it will come out blank black with no Image
Can people share more so that people can be aware.
How come they are able to attach clear photocopies of dollars you pay when opening a domiciliary account @ banks to ur application forms?

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by WILLYBABS(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Praaaaaaaaaise master jezses!!! Amen to your prayers jare Abum oyin igbo!!! Proudly 5%..
Ur stupidity is beyond that of the elders in ur village.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by grandlexuz(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:
How do we identify the authentic dollars or pounds....
I know if you try to scan or photocopy a real dollars it will come out blank black with no Image
Can people share more so that people can be aware.

Laughing at the photocopy bit. I dont think that is true. I will tey it though. However you can get the best guide on how to know authentic currencies from the website www.currencyguide.eu
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by MayhorE(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
U wn create ur own CBN abi? congratulation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.