Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) (38966 Views)

Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Amenn.. Sprinkles anointing oil. Every tongue that shall rise against this prayer shall be condemned!
Diesel1:
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in
Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is
only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please
rise and visit every Igbo person struggling
anywhere around the globe...Visit them with all
your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS,
EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other
TRIBES since they keep denying you in public..
Amen! If you are proudly Igbo, let me hear a
thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!!
Ngwa biko bless another nwa afo Igbo with this
message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Leyemoshood: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
boiz are vexing

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Pope22(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Nuellah02:
Which kain hardship. The niqqa ain't broke jorr! With 650k, he could a been a boss! It's GREED!
Sorry ma'am, I think the right word is "greed" and not "hardship". Thanks for pointin it out!

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ChappyChase: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2015
WILLYBABS:
Ur stupidity is beyond that of the elders in ur village.
And you are a fool beyond human comprehension!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by SStoneCCold: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Btruth:
Badooooooo! Glad the long arm of law catching up with you. He needs to face up the music. cheesy
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by grandlexuz(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2015
abbeycial:

A good point.
can any one help? was told sometimes back that when you squeeze a fake currency it dosent spread or unfold its self unlike a genuine one which unfolds gradually or spreads out itself even its a bit.

also heard there are some certain watermarks the original currencies have unlike the fake ones.

pple shld kindly share more ideas

The photocopy bit is not a valid point. Every currency can be succesfully photocopied. With some photocopies producing better effects to the original. A few months back I had a customer who wanted to buy a vehicle in assorted foreign currencies. To avoid being duped I had to do some research and thus stumbled on this website www. currencyguide. eu

It outlines the security features of major currencies. It really did help me sort out some fakes which evidently the customer had no idea.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by cabaliciouscabal: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
All this biafrans!!
Spoiling our image..

Chai...

Ilekeh nd his crew are so disappointed now cheesy

One out of 1000

Try and figure out d ratio.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by AfroKnight: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2015
warrior01:

Are you part of them because I don't know what you're talking about.

An educated individual would understand me.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
OK,a yoloba man this time trying to be like an igbo man maybe he has igbo friends that are rich so,he too wants to be like them.

I actually thought is an igbo man.so yoloba people like money like this too?
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by exclusive7(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
All this biafrans!!
Spoiling our image..

Chai...

Ilekeh nd his crew are so disappointed now cheesy
ur father left balls....hw en come be biafran nw...Rafiu...no b ur kinsman b dat?
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
OK,a yoloba man this time trying to be like an igbo man maybe he has igbo friends that are rich so,he too wants to be like them.

I actually thought is an igbo man.so yoloba people like money like this too?

Get rich or die trying!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Mcowubaba: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
exclusive7:

ur father left balls....hw en come be biafran nw...Rafiu...no b ur kinsman b dat?
Lol..
Wizkid don teach una.. Left balls, right nyash, left kidney..u no go learn better thing
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by endy4oxide(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Donmichaelz:
see mentality ,poverty mentality

get sometin to do... I no get ur time
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by exclusive7(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol..
Wizkid don teach una.. Left balls, right nyash, left kidney..u no go learn better thing
hahaha.....
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Thank God he's not an igbo man, I don't see the name searchers here. F*ckn hypocrites!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ekenetheorg(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:
How do we identify the authentic dollars or pounds....
I know if you try to scan or photocopy a real dollars it will come out blank black with no Image
Can people share more so that people can be aware.

Bank people dey photocopy am all the time
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Mcowubaba: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2015
exclusive7:
hahaha.....
cheesy Nwanne, I am nt a bigot or tribalist oo..
Btw..I am Proudly Igbo... I was just joking initially..
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by OAMMB(f): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Valentine73:
How come they are able to attach clear photocopies of dollars you pay when opening a domiciliary account @ banks to ur application forms?
True! u are right....I.never thought about that....
I have always believed the latter.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by OAMMB(f): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2015
ekenetheorg:

Bank people dey photocopy am all the time
True you are right....
Any method to find out genuine ones

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by playboy19(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2015
tollytexy:
Wash Wash Things... For those who sabi . . Chemical suppose dey inside that box too. grin grin grin

You go fear now. Naija police and their wickedness, they know the truth and still went ahead and run this man down the more, parading him as a fake currency producer. This is double punishment for the guy. He got washed and still got wrongly paraded. Pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ZUBY77(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2015
AfroKnight:

Have you been to oluwole before? Go there and see your brothers at work.

Crime does not belong to any tribe.

I totally agree with you.
Crime is an all round thing.

But remember to say the same thing when another Chinedu or Emeka is caught with Ephedrine powder in murtala Muhammed airport.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by maskamdo(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2015
ijustdey:
fake things here and there.....

that's why it's safer to get your foreign currency from the banks...... at least you are guarantee that it will be original

Hmmm... think again
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by maskamdo(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2015
U have forgotten what happened in a bank @ tradefair complex in lagos about foreign currency purchase!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2015
cathodekazim:
Looking for a gigolo, a prick of 6-7cm long, 30mm thick, tall and astute, soft spoken, can dig hard, rcv naira, rands and dollars, call +2348162045679
I have it already, thanks. More than u even offer.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by IceDude(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2015
NotNairalandi:
I still wonder why people still look for easy way to wealth!

Hard way,the only way!
Hard way! Nah......Na truckpusher, bricklayer and their likes for get money pass. What we need is favour, favour is better than labour
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by AfroKnight: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2015
ZUBY77:

I totally agree with you.
Crime is an all round thing.

[s]But remember to say the same thing when another Chinedu or Emeka is caught with Ephedrine powder in murtala Muhammed airport.[/s]
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Aroh48(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Diesel1:
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...Visit them with all your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying you in public.. Amen! If you are proudly Igbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!! Ngwa biko bless another nwa afo Igbo with this message.
Amen
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Xfemt(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Pope22:
Hardship!!

Which hardship I don't understand
Some body paid 650k to be stupid and u saying hardship

How much did dangote borrow to be who he is today just 500k

My guy if I get 650k God knw say me go get money pass bill gate and dangote if used very well

Hardship ko hardboat Ni

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Bollinger(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:
How do we identify the authentic dollars or pounds....Someone onces told me if you try to scan a real dollars it will come out blank black with no Image
Can people share more so that people can be aware.

Just use a lemon green marker on it. If it doesn't hold the color of the marker then you know it's fake. Most stores do it when you present big bills.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by exclusive7(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

cheesy
Nwanne, I am nt a bigot or tribalist oo..

Btw..I am Proudly Igbo...
I was just joking initially..
notin do u....u sabi dz days any crime to make money committed,dem go talk sey na Igbo man....when en come make d money..na so dm go talk en dn use en mama do rituals

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ROSAND14: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Look @ quick money landed u in2,pple shud Learn 2 b patience nd wait on God @ d appropriate tme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos / Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.