Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) (38990 Views)

Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ransomed: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2015
See raw talent. This guy should face the law but, CBN should tap his talent by incorporating him into Nigeria Security Printing and Minting company instead spending billions to print our currency in foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Boyooosa(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:
How do we identify the authentic dollars or pounds....Someone onces told me if you try to scan a real dollars it will come out blank black with no Image
Can people share more so that people can be aware.
If u r into 'dollar' business, u ll know how to discover fake. Why did you ask?
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
cathodekazim:
I blame buhari for this ;DI blame buhari for this
mumu
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2015
ransomed:
See raw talent. This guy should face the law but, CBN should tap his talent by incorporating him into Nigeria Security Printing and Minting company instead spending billions to print our currency in foreign land.
not talent...he bought the machine
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Atlantian: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
This man never still know that he was hooked by a wash wash team. I am surprise that the police dont know this man is a victim.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Yoruba and scam, inseparable
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ojesoj(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
The guy is an unrepetant fellow. He is bent on getting rich ,but he was also honest with his thoughts of thievery

"“The currencies recovered from my house runs into millions, but I was not through with the reproduction. If I had finished with it, I would have been a wealthy man. I would have evaded the arrest.”

@adorable29 stop stalking me
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Chai Igboes and money! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
This is "Old John" the wicked producer grin
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by broxymall(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2015
proudly IgBo boi grin

Original Timberland and Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch et al and other collections, visit link at signature
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ijustdey: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
maskamdo:

Hmmm... think again

as in
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by hahn(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2015
tollytexy:
Wash Wash Things... For those who sabi . . Chemical suppose dey inside that box too. grin grin grin

Sharp guy.

If you read the comments for the thread you go know say mugu plenty for this forum tongue
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by 400billionman: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2015
And this guy is from Ondo state.

Love of money.

God saved me from 419 people this week shaa ... Thank God
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ricki: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2015
How did they knew it was in his house in the first place??

I smell something fishy.

The innocent man loss his money, go to prison AND the police+syndicate will find another victim.

What a world we leave in. Beware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by OAMMB(f): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Boyooosa:

If u r into 'dollar' business, u ll know how to discover fake. Why did you ask?
i am not into dollar business but i send money home regularly...in pounds tho....but i know back home and everywhere in the world dollars is the world currency and there is a need to differeciate the fake so you dont get swindled.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by smallatobs(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2015
best way to Identity the Original is when you gather as much you can get and use candle light (must be candle light) to burn them, the original won't burn but the fake will burn.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by smallatobs(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2015
ransomed:
you get brain small, that's good Idea. cool
ransomed:
you get brain small, that's good Idea.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by tollytexy(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
hahn:

Sharp guy.

If you read the comments for the thread you go know say mugu plenty for this forum tongue

Na so oh broda

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by undisputedbabe: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Agunnewi: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Wash-wash things, asaran-san if you know what I'm talking about, the guy is into local. Lmao!

The man is not making money, he was about duping someone or he himself is a victim.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by NotNairalandi(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2015
IceDude:
Hard way! Nah......Na truckpusher, bricklayer and their likes for get money pass. What we need is favour, favour is better than labour
boss,opposite of easy is hard!

Easy way & hard way. Hard way can be tru creative ideas or anything which I knw its not easy to get.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by IceDude(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
NotNairalandi:
boss,opposite of easy is hard!

Easy way & hard way. Hard way can be tru creative ideas or anything which I knw its not easy to get.
I understand u sha. Creative ideas still need favour to back it up.....even if this oga works very hard 4rm now till 2020 to get creative ideas it wont be possible. That head will still need favour for his ministry to move to the permanent site.

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Affable200(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Money the root of evil
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Candyrain(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...Visit them with all your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying you in public.. Amen! If you are proudly Igbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!! Ngwa biko bless another nwa afo Igbo with this message.

Iseeeeeeeeeee!!! Amennnnnnnnn!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by begwong: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
yoRROBBER, grin
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by adorable29(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=ojesoj post=38809366]/quote]

Hahah! Beast of no gender! I thought you were tough! Next time learn to type without insults if you don't want peeps like me to take you to the cleaners!

Olodo!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Boyooosa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:

i am not into dollar business but i send money home regularly...in pounds tho....but i know back home and everywhere in the world dollars is the world currency and there is a need to differeciate the fake so you dont get swindled.
I dont know wher u live tho, bt I think it should be in Us or UK wher i blive fake money should not be rampant. Dat solves ur own syd. About ur siblings or ur Beneficiaries, in most cases, bank dont pay in foreign currencies, they prefer Naira in order for them to shortchange you, but rare cases that u might need to be paid in foreign currency, they dont have problem if they are receiving from bank, they dont do FAKE and they have detector to screen the money they pay with (integrity), Ur Beneficiaries are safe there! But for the purpose of having to buy Foreign or collect from somebody, u need to check very well. things to consider: Texture; original Notes have smooth texture, since u stay in overs u should be to understand wot am sayin and educate ur beneficiaries well na. Holographic seal, fake doesnt have this feature and if it has it will look inferior dat if u rub more dan necesarily, it will rub off, folding genuine note, it will stretch gradually bt fake will die folding. u can click http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Counterfeit-US-Money for more tips on dat... or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrg4VnfCqM or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlTMmzf0rts. Send me some if u find my tip helpful wink
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by MrMr(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
D man culd evn afford to giv 650k for chemical which indicates dat he was doin wel evn as a mechanic,,, lazy poor man
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by 247Dior(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
And suddenly association of NAME CHECKERS has all gone blind or strike

2 Likes

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by OAMMB(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boyooosa:

I dont know wher u live tho, bt I think it should be in Us or UK wher i blive fake money should not be rampant. Dat solves ur own syd. About ur siblings or ur Beneficiaries, in most cases, bank dont pay in foreign currencies, they prefer Naira in order for them to shortchange you, but rare cases that u might need to be paid in foreign currency, they dont have problem if they are receiving from bank, they dont do FAKE and they have detector to screen the money they pay with (integrity), Ur Beneficiaries are safe there! But for the purpose of having to buy Foreign or collect from somebody, u need to check very well. things to consider: Texture; original Notes have smooth texture, since u stay in overs u should be to understand wot am sayin and educate ur beneficiaries well na. Holographic seal, fake doesnt have this feature and if it has it will look inferior dat if u rub more dan necesarily, it will rub off, folding genuine note, it will stretch gradually bt fake will die folding. u can click http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Counterfeit-US-Money for more tips on dat... or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrg4VnfCqM or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlTMmzf0rts. Send me some if u find my tip helpful wink

Thanks for the video and the enlighment it was helpful.
its also good i know the difference not just for my family at home but also for me because i will be coming home for the holidays in dec and might need to change currency with these maalams.
i got swindled ones of about 600quid in 2004 when i changed money opposite airport hotel in lagos(i was changing pounds to naira)...first he took him a while to attend to me while i was waiting in the car with my twin brother.
when he eventually came back and gave me the money...i put it in my bag and when i got back home. only the first 15 one thousand naira notes were original the rest were fake. My brother went back there when we discovered but alas all his colleagues that were with him all said they dont know him. my brother was so furious and he wanted to get the police involved...and the police said they needed money to kick off the investigation and fuel for their car which i have never heard before in my life....my brother got very pissed and wanted to get some of his military friends involved...i just told him to forget about it....its too much energy...they are better left for God. atleast the malaam go don spend the money finish by now...everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by Boyooosa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
OAMMB:

Thanks for the video and the enlighment it was helpful.
its also good i know the difference not just for my family at home but also for me because i will be coming home for the holidays in dec and might need to change currency with these maalams.
i got swindled ones of about 600quid in 2004 when i changed money opposite airport hotel in lagos(i was changing pounds to naira)...first he took him a while to attend to me while i was waiting in the car with my twin brother.
when he eventually came back and gave me the money...i put it in my bag and when i got back home. only the first 15 one thousand naira notes were original the rest were fake. My brother went back there when we discovered but alas all his colleagues that were with him all said they dont know him. my brother was so furious and he wanted to get the police involved...and the police said they needed money to kick off the investigation and fuel for their car which i have never heard before in my life....my brother got very pissed and wanted to get some of his military friends involved...i just told him to forget about it....its too much energy...they are better left for God. atleast the malaam go don spend the money finish by now...everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
There are a lot of ways they do dia dubious deal, bt d best advice so far, is for you to walk to a (Bureau De Change that has office o) probably get a recommendation from a bank official, they have dem as customers, some are situate right there in the Airport (Bureau De Change office), not Hustling guys o, then u ll be safe. Moreover on Naira, dat one is easily detectable except if u r not conscious of d transaction, we r used to naira, so we detect dat easily, its still d same process of discovering the foreign currency, bt naira fake is very close to genuine currency bt u can easily discover immediately u stare at it, feel it and check the seal lines. It is lighter than the original. safe trip anyway!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by OAMMB(f): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boyooosa:

There are a lot of ways they do dia dubious deal, bt d best advice so far, is for you to walk to a (Bureau De Change that has office o) probably get a recommendation from a bank official, they have dem as customers, some are situate right there in the Airport (Bureau De Change office), not Hustling guys o, then u ll be safe. Moreover on Naira, dat one is easily detectable except if u r not conscious of d transaction, we r used to naira, so we detect dat easily, its still d same process of discovering the foreign currency, bt naira fake is very close to genuine currency bt u can easily discover immediately u stare at it, feel it and check the seal lines. It is lighter than the original. safe trip anyway!
thanks bro...
i was too much in a hurry then and i was a juve
With this your coaching it aint gonna happen this time smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.