Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family (18734 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by DanielPop(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2015
So? Did they specifically mention her name?

OnReflection:
The National Crime Agency thinks otherwise.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by uyplus(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Funny how she honoured this invitation but failed to honour the Senate Invitation.. Even went onto receive a court order to bar the Senate from inviting her to answer questions!! She is so stupid and must pay for all the harm her greed for looted public funds has caused the common man in Nigeria who lives below <$1 a day.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by princejenks(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dont we all love sensationalism in this country,crucifying people before they even get a fair hearing? I read the full rejoinder on linda's blog and as yet the uk authorities have not stated their case against diezani,until then lets keep our fingers crossed and allow the woman prepare her defence
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by alaskido(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Arrested or Invited who cares. Stop lying Okpolo eyes. Now they say she is down with cancer. When she was stealing the money she did not have cancer. Now that she has been arrested, cancer don show up. No be only Cancer na HIV grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by MrEverest(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! They will keep on hailing Fashola whose crime is even worse than that of Oduah!! Boreholes for N139million,websites for N78million and bullet proof cars for N300million which amongst this is more outrageous?

I have not even mentioned Fayemi who used N50million for an ordinary bed smh
Thats the height of hypocrisy bro, they wont remove the log in their eyes but will want to remove a speck in someone else's eye! spits on them!! They want to protect known thieves like fashola & fayemi while casting aspersion on others. Fuuls thats what they are.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by frenchboy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abegi,now dat she was being probe she suddenly have cancer,do she know who many nigerian died of cancer everyday...u shall nt die but live to return naija treasury....
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by sunsewa: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerians and their gullible minds,believe all sahara news then u can believe in magic,common sense is that somebody on financial embezzlement suspect list can't attempt buying a property as elusive as Hyde park presently directly and even indirectly by herself, do the maths,common sense.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by dean007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
She was not arrested but was bailed for what?
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Respect hard work in looting? 99% of the airports she "transformed" look like Biafra after the war; ruined.

And who told you the cars is still with the ministry? Are you privy to that information?

Keeping respecting thieves......we know your kind.

Same way u keep respecting Fashola for embezzling Lagos dry. Imagine defending a man that used state funds to build a personal website costing 78 million Naira. lol.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Frankiss44(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
BannedOtherView:

Who gives a rat's arse about what or who you choose to believe.
Most objective commentators know what to think. grin

You will find out soonest that you have been taken for a ride by all these useless propaganda when Deziani will walk free
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by bigass123(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015

Bros you need agbo-iba.. I.e the herbs for malaria cos I suspect you're infected with the parasite.
Do you listen to the news at all? That theiving woman was shown on TV.. She was avoiding press men in the UK.
Channels TV and Aljezera must be liars too or maybe Sahara reporters bribed them.
Stop thinking from ur anus... . Please!!!!

Sweetguy25:
Sahalie reporters are responsible for this barrage of false been spread all over the internet. Their cup go full one day.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by isaacbush1987: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by sheymoni(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
I shake my head for this shameless family

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Same way u keep respecting Fashola for embezzling Lagos dry. Imagine defending a man that used state funds to build a personal website costing 78 million Naira. lol.

Really.... mr i-must-say-sth-because-i-wan-join-bandwagon, go and quote me where I showed respect to Fashola for embezzling Lagos funds. You think I'm as ediotic as you lots?
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
sheymoni:
I shake my head for this shameless family

It's synonymous with igbo people. Check out the embarrassing posters they used for Saraki's protest.
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by bigass123(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okay we hear.. grin
She was invited for dinner no be so? grin
Even her lawyer confirmed yesterday that she was arrested undecided

madcheddartips:
Oyibo nor dey lie.

She was arrested. Shikena

She will be arrested again when she comes here.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:

If she has not been charged but they investigated since 2013 what does that tell you? Go and sleep so you can push yourself to think, I know you can do it!

Please sht the Bleep up girl. So T. Orji the thief thief that's obviously corrupt but never charged nko?
Re: Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family by Allahspride(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
u said y is she still walking after she was arrested. am disappointed, did u not hear of the bail or even if u didnt cant a person be bailed after been arrested afterall there is difference between arrested and jailed.
the attorney never responded to all the rumors about the money she embezzled in the oil sector, should we assume that all that is true, time will tell am sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table / I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.