Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? (1133 Views)

How To Track If Your Spouse Is Cheating / When You Don't Want Your Enemies To Track Your Moves (photo) / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Virgohills(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Download easy logger andriod app install it on her phone and the calls she/he makes and receives all day will be sent to your email address
http://logger.mobi/
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2015
This is only for US residents.... undecided
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Tracking spouse calls is the quickest way to hypertension/death.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by FruityLass: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2015
gassdon:
Tracking spouse calls is the quickest way to hypertension/death.

cheesy
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Agbgift(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2015
you want to start tracking your spouses call?
then start digging your grave, cos hypertension and high Blood pressure is real.
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by thegoodone2(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2015
why must i track her phone? If i die today, will i know what is going on at my back. Dont kill yourself.
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by thegoodone2(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
why must i track her phone? If i die today, will i know what is going on at my back. Dont kill yourself..
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Virgohills(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nice
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by daveson2020(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry i dont hv trust issues :kiss
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by faith551(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Many relationship is about to get aborted, ladies and gents let's give it up for easy logger or whatever it is called
Btw why will I track someone's call

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Virgohills(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
You never can tell till u have the app. The password is urs alone. And you can make the icon look like any icon u choose or totally make it disappear on the phone menu.
Re: Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? by Virgohills(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Follow Up Or Spice Up Our Friendship? / When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. / See The Reply This Man Gave His 'babymama' Hilarious Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.