Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Do We Call This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do We Call This? (1371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2015
I do hope they read this and make ammends accordingly:

They got married about four months ago. Fast forward till now, the wife's Facebook relationship status still reads "in a relationship" while that of her spouse reads "single," in spite of their being active on the social media platform. What do we call this, and how would you feel if you were in this position?
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Are they married on Facebook? How trivial issues mess up marriages.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This? by ikbnice(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Probably, they met through facebook.
Re: What Do We Call This? by sanbells(f): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Loll, perhaps their mind isn't there shaa

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call This? by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2015
It is nothing
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
Are they married on Facebook? How trivial issues mess up marriages.
You have a point. They aren't married on Facebook but I think it would have been better off if their statuses were hidden in the first place.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
ikbnice:
Probably, they met through facebook.
Not at all.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Maybe they just forgot about it. Dayum, must you update everything on Fakebook? Social media is really getting into people's heads. Smh.

On the other hand though, just to keep the male & female vultures away, we gotta let them know we're off the shelf, eventually smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is nothing
Indeed.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe they just forgot about it. Dayum, must you update everything on Fakebook? Social media is really getting into people's heads. Smh.

On the other hand though, just to keep the male & female vultures away, we gotta let them know we're off the shelf, eventually smiley

Balanced viewpoint! The 'vultures'..hmmn.. I love this..
Re: What Do We Call This? by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2015
If it is d kind of girls I date nw, they will crucify me abt d facebook status...

And still , dey will come here and write it is not necessary.

Nonsense
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Liberace:

Balanced viewpoint! The 'vultures'..hmmn.. I love this..

Yes, the vultures, especially the female ones. I wouldn't want them hovering over my man on guise they didn't know he was married. There's a new sheriff in town, so off you go, vultures! cheesy
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
If it is d kind of girls I date nw, they will crucify me abt d facebook status...

And still , dey will come here and write it is not necessary.

Nonsense
Hector the hector.... Always on point...
Re: What Do We Call This? by Feranchek(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
It's quite disheartening when I see people focusing and sharing their whole life on social media. Every LITTLE achievement is shown there.... ah ah!! FYI, contrary to popular belief, a 'Secret' relationship, is always a healthy one.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Feranchek:
It's quite disheartening when I see people focusing and sharing their whole life on social media. Every LITTLE achievement is shown there.... ah ah!! FYI, contrary to popular belief, a 'Secret' relationship, is always a healthy one.
Fact! Fb is another world in its entirety. This was the reason I stated the fact that it would have been better off if the statuses were hidden.
Re: What Do We Call This? by SenhorSean(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
OP, hw does it concern you? does it change the fact that they are real couples.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2015
They dont fuvking care about fb like me!!Op amebo no pay,mind ur bis!! grin
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
SenhorSean:
OP, hw does it concern you? does it change the fact that they are real couples.

Mr., neither does it change the fact that they are real couples nor concern me in any way. What's done is done. If you observe closely, the thread is meant to sample opinions. I asked a simple question on the basis of what's happened, "How would you feel if you were in this position?" That's all. No offence intended.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=38806558]They dont fuvking care about fb like me!!Op amebo no pay,mind ur bis!! grin

Nice one.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
They dont fuvking care about fb like me!!Op amebo no pay,mind ur bis!! grin

Nice one
Re: What Do We Call This? by grad2012(f): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Seriously even if they update their status on fb does that stop them from cheating on each other.
Fb status doesn't really mean anything pls the most important thing is their marriage in real life.
Re: What Do We Call This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
grad2012:
Seriously even if they update their status on fb does that stop them from cheating on each other.
Fb status doesn't really mean anything pls the most important thing is their marriage in real life.

Mature response! In essence, it (i.e., the fb status) means nothing. Don't you share Punkyveer's view about the 'vultures'?
Re: What Do We Call This? by SenhorSean(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Liberace:

Mr., neither does it change the fact that they are real couples nor concern me in any way. What's done is done. If you observe closely, the thread is meant to sample opinions. I asked a simple question on the basis of what's happened, "How would you feel if you were in this position?" That's all. No offence intended.
Okay.... its nothing to me.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / I Will Beat Her O!!! / Anambra Men Hardly Marry Their Own Matured Ladies. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.