Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Slant GSD Available For Stud - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Slant GSD Available For Stud (6980 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / Fantastic GSD available for FREE! Taken pls!! / New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
My imported GSD slant is available for stud service.

Terms/condition apply.

Whatsapp or call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by Mckandre(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2015
abeg. is this not cooper?
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Mckandre:
Yes
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolokolobi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cooper is already a stud shocked shocked shocked
Now what do I call this pedophilia or harassment.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by breezy007(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
If everybody's pup or adult dog is imported, where do all the pups given birth to in Nigeria go to?

4 Likes

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by arcbay(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
kolajoo:
My imported GSD slant is available for stud service.

Terms/condition apply.
Whatsapp or call.

Bro, with all due respect, if that is deeptesting's dog, then I'll have to conclude he's way too young to assume studhood. Don't be in a hurry to make cash, you'll end up killing the fertility of that dog.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
arcbay:

Bro, with all due respect, if that is deeptesting's dog, then I'll have to conclude he's way too young to assume studhood. Don't be in a hurry to make cash, you'll end up killing the fertility of that dog.
Quick reply, thanks for your comment bro. Im seeing things the other way round and not for the cash. No doubt that my dog is still young at 11 months old but Cooper has a rapid growth and checking him is well matured and ready but might be inexperience due to his age.

Last bullet, please leave deeptesting out of this. I purchased those dogs and as the new owner, I have full authority on them. I am a good pet lover with a great passion and not a money freak. Lastly I am not a breeder and that's why I stated in my write up that there's terms/co.

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by arcbay(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2015
kolajoo:
Quick reply, thanks for your comment bro. Im seeing things the other way round and not for the cash. No doubt that my dog is still young at 11 months old but Cooper has a rapid growth and checking him is well matured and ready but might be inexperience due to his age.

Bro, maturity goes beyond size and growth. That dog is still a puppy, I'm sure deeptesting wouldn't approve of this either.

Don't kill d fertility of that poor dog, a word they say, is enough for the wise...
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2015
arcbay:

Bro, maturity goes beyond size and growth. That dog is still a puppy, I'm sure deeptesting wouldn't approve of this either.

Don't kill d fertility of that poor dog, a word they say, is enough for the wise...
Thanks for your words. I have my final say and am proud of my dogs, I cherish them so much and I spent so much just to make them in a good shape.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by Mekaino85: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Mckandre:
de gsd is too young
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Google have a say. Thanks bro

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Although will keep him till 15months as I have in mind. Everyone with their opinion and my vet isn't against it.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
I wish you meet Cooper in person maybe you will understand how he need a bitch grin.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
The age at which dogs reach sexual maturity depends to a large extent on their breed. Small breeds tend to mature faster than large breeds. On average, however, males become fertile after six months of age and reach full sexual maturity by 12 to 15 months. Healthy stud dogs may remain sexually active and fertile to old age. Adult males are able to mate at any time.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
@arcbay
Please leave deeptesting out of this. I purchased those dogs and as the new owner, I have full authority on them. I am a good pet lover with a great passion and not a money freak. Lastly I am not a breeder and that's why I stated in my write up that there's terms/co.

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by barcaboi(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
breezy007:
If everybody's pup or adult dog is imported, where do all the pups given birth to in Nigeria go to?
cooper is actually imported....confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by barcaboi(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
arcbay:

the dog is 11months and b4 anyone comes to mate..he shd be around 15 or so.....this is actually awareness....

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
kolokolobi:
Cooper is already a stud shocked shocked shocked
Now what do I call this pedophilia or harassment.
Whatever, I have my opinion.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by barcaboi(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Mekaino85:
de gsd is too young
btw 15-months and 2yrs is not bad....he's just creating awareness. ...

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Mekaino85:
de gsd is too young
Maybe not but will be fully ready in few months time. I'm not rushing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
barcaboi:

the dog is 11months and b4 anyone comes to mate..he shd be around 15 or so.....this is actually awareness....
Thumb up cool

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolokolobi(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
kolajoo:
Whatever, I have my opinion.
Indeed you have yours. Mine too. Not whatever.
On another note your compromise that it's not immediately available is not in sync with your post. If I didn't know about Cooper before now it's a no brainer that what you mean is its availability NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
kolokolobi:

Indeed you have yours. Mine too. Not whatever.
On another note your compromise that it's not immediately available is not in sync with your post. If I didn't know about Cooper before now it's a no brainer that what you mean is its availability NOW.
Thank God you read it well and understand my message. Yes! Cooper is ready but might be inexperience and that's why i will keep him till his 15 months and Feb 2016 is around the corner. Cheers lipsrsealed
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolokolobi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
kolajoo:
Thank God you read it well and understand my message. Yes! Cooper is ready but might be inexperience and that's why i will keep him till his 15 months. Cheers
Change the the title of the post then and show when you know it will really be available. As it is it is misleading.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
kolokolobi:

Change the the title of the post then and show when you know it will really be available. As it is it is misleading.
I don't need to and it change nothing.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
kolajoo:
@arcbay
Please leave deeptesting out of this. I purchased those dogs and as the new owner, I have full authority on them. I am a good pet lover with a great passion and not a money freak. Lastly I am not a breeder and that's why I stated in my write up that there's terms/co.

i dont get why you feel the need to defend yourself.
it is your dog, you have done your research.

make your money bro.

2 Likes

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by knyte(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
The dog is a good dog as we all knw and am sure the OP is just creating awareness as to get his dog ready.He cld get a female dog immediately and he might not,plus am sure he won't just mate his dog is a less quality Gsd so let's ease up

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by knyte(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
sledjama:

make your money bro.
Lol,this is nairaland defending urself starts d moment u sign up.The funny thing is lots of people here do crazy things when it comes to making cash out of their dogs but u won't hear their own stories

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
sledjama:

make your money bro.
God bless you. Over sabi just too plenty for NL and I don't comment negatively on people thread.

@Arcbay, Please, please and please. I no won e-fight.
Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by arcbay(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
kolajoo:
God bless you. Over sabi just too plenty for NL and I don't comment negatively on people thread.

@Arcbay, Please, please and please. I no won e-fight.

If u haven't noticed, I don't just post on anyone's thread, I watch d Op before I do. I tried correcting ur opinion because of my likeness for deeptesting and I know how much love he had for these dogs in question, and not because you're worth a mention. If u like, mate ur dog at 3months of age, that's not my business.

And if trying to correct u is what brought the issue, abeg in God's name no vex...

I'll patiently wait for a future post from u that reads "Please help, my dog is sterile"...

And please let me add this, let's drop the topic, leave me out of ur mention, got no time to argue. Abeg biko

1 Like

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by kolajoo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
arcbay:

If u haven't noticed, I don't just post on anyone's thread, I watch d Op before I do. I tried correcting ur opinion because of my likeness for deeptesting and I know how much love he had for these dogs in question, and not because you're worth a mention. If u like, mate ur dog at 3months of age, that's not my business.

And if trying to correct u is what brought the issue, abeg in God's name no vex...

I'll patiently wait for a future post from u that reads "Please help, my dog is sterile"...

And please let me add this, let's drop the topic, leave me out of ur mention, got no time to argue. Abeg biko
Ur love for deeptesting abi? Bro you should have go for these dogs when he put them online, perhaps I am the owner of these wonderful creature now and nothing involves deeptesting anymore. Lastly, bear in mind that nothing can happen to my dog, even though I need help i know where I can run to and seek for knowledge than asking some ITK people on pet section.

I am happy pet lover with passion. I have the 3 GSD in my possession. Cooper, Vera and Winnie and na Godwin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Slant GSD Available For Stud by arcbay(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
kolajoo:
Ur love for deeptesting abi? Bro you should have go for these dogs when he put them online, perhaps I am the owner of these wonderful creature now and nothing involves deeptesting anymore. Lastly, bear in mind that nothing can happen to my dog, even though I need help i know where I can run to and seek for knowledge than asking some ITK people on pet section.

I am happy pet lover with passion. I have the 3 GSD in my possession. Cooper, Vera and Winnie and na Godwin tongue

After I don beg this dude not to quote me, some people sha!!! Anyways let's leave it at that, thank u.

Please let's drop this, and no more quotes abeg. I take ur mama head beg u, biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chronicles of Sheila! / Please Any Agent Around Ibadan or Lagos That Can Help Me Market My Dogs? / What Does It Take To Breed Lhasa Apso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.