Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Want To Propose To My Fiancee - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Propose To My Fiancee (2835 Views)

My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Propose To My Fiancee by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
congratulations
Glad it all worked out well for you both
All the best smiley
Re: I Want To Propose To My Fiancee by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oko Iyawo malawi14,

Congratulations and thank you for updating the thread.

Can you please remove your IV now??
Re: I Want To Propose To My Fiancee by shollyblingzy: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
congrat malawi14, you are really a strong sombori that stood your ground to marry the person you love damning every circumstances...congrat, may God bless your union in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner / Marriage And Divorce Among Nigerians. / The Nigerian Major Who Forged His Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.