Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening (28791 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
erhabor11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/09/senator-sekibo-reveals-plot-for-amaechis-downfall-as-screening-begins-next-week/

Im from Niger Delta but i hate politicians wearing this attire everyday every night. AT LEAST, SOMETIMES WE SEE SARAKI PUT ON SUIT.

Gej has started wearing long-sleeve since he left office.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Kestolove(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rubbish...wen gej brought abanikoro wen he was havin allegation of rigging ekiti state elections, wen d 3 senators from lagos rejected him, wat d david mark do?..he went ahead to confirm him..dats y saraki shud also do on d case of amechi

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by sweatlana: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is near to impossible for ameachi to scale through the Senate screening. Because

1. He does not have the support of senators from his state
2. He is not on best of terms with saraki
3. Saraki and buhari. .... well u know the rest!

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Gboskee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
erhabor11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/09/senator-sekibo-reveals-plot-for-amaechis-downfall-as-screening-begins-next-week/
*amaechi* you dont need to worry coz kendrick lamar says it all __miscellaneous minds are never explaining their minds,pedling sins thinking that maybe when they get old they will realize..but strickly by fate you gonn made it and it wont make you fold or demise
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by sweatlana: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kestolove:
Rubbish...wen gej brought abanikoro wen he was havin allegation of rigging ekiti state elections, wen d 3 senators from lagos rejected him, wat d david mark do?..he went ahead to confirm him..dats y saraki shud also do on d case of amechi

So where is the change?

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by MrPresident1: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Saint Amaechi.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by menshealth1234: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
hmmnnn

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by mandax: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aside Amaechi's corruption case, he cannot find two senators from his state to approve his nomination as minister.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
lol.....nothing and I repeat NOTHING will stop amaechi from becoming minister

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by DoctorMcgruff: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
sweatlana:

So where is the change?
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ajepako(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm not a fan of Amechi or APC

But if his nomination is for the benefit of the country and his people

Then, let him be

And let's leave the rest to God and karma

My one cent..
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by kinibigdeal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ameachi started well when he was under PDP, rivers was competing with Akwa ibom. Since when someone from Lagos sprinkled the progressive broom on is bald head. All he thinks was progress Progress such as squandering the reserve he created, sponsoring election in Osun state, buying more cows for someone in Daura, crediting the account of someone in Lagos and selling all river state assets to sponsor the election of PMB. The early consequence was "the owing of 11 month unpaid teachers salaries, huge debts profile, pensioners dieing in poverty etc. For the first time in history, an oil rich region was crying for bail out fund. Rochas started well also but as soon as the progressive broom blew is skull, he stopped the scholarship scheme he created, he stop the allowance for primary school children, he couldn't complete the project he started and started borrowing money for buhari, of what gain now? His been use and dump.

6 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Let EFCC look into the case and tell us if he embezzled the said amount.
Even the case of fashola should be looked into.
And for e warriors defending corrupt politician for no reason, plz be careful

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Banter1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
yanabasee:
Amaechi is definitely going down!.....
APC-All Progressive Criminals.....
if a drug barron can become a SENATOR why not Ameachi as a Minister? Has he been found guilty? What about election rigger OBANIKORO? with all the Evidence against him, he still becomes a minister screened by the same Roques in the SENATE.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amaechi won the biggest battle so far in his political career which is the spearheading of booting out a known curse from aso rock. What is this barrier that the Lion won't be able to destroy with ease? Amaechi I trust will eat them all raw. Tuesday beckon on us all. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nonsense talk. Come Teusday, Ameachi will pass his screening and nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ojemedad:
I love this, what goes around comes around.

He was one of the forces that pulled Jonathan down ( his ND brother). Now let him experience the repercussions of betrayal
You mean like femi gbajabiamila
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:
Let EFCC look into the case and tell us if he embezzled the said amount.
Even the case of fashola should be looked into.
And for e warriors defending corrupt politician for no reason, plz be careful

Since day 1 ever since the petition was submitted, efcc has been investigating. Infact, the last time Amaechi was in Ph, he was asked questions. Do far he hasn't been found culpable and petition so far seems to be a truck load of lies. Amaechi also has repeatedly stated that he has no foreign accounts anywhere.
All nominees also have gone through security checks including Amaechi.
As usual, they will only have their say but never their way.

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by kcmichael: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
PDP rivers ,Livingstone weche and co and Wike will WAIL come tuesday 13 october,they will surely hug transformer and collapse.I command all arrow targeted against Amaechi Return and Kill ur Sender,die die die die...

Wailing wailers una food don done oya start wailing 1..2..goooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

Since day 1 ever since the petition was submitted, efcc has been investigating. Infact, the last time Amaechi was in Ph, he was asked questions. Do far he hasn't been found culpable and petition so far seems to be a truck load of lies. Amaechi also has repeatedly stated that he has no foreign accounts anywhere.
All nominees also have gone through security checks including Amaechi.
As usual, they will only have their say but never their way.
Denying it is not enough, what was the 56 billion naira reserve spent on.
And I will also like you to comment on fasholas own allegations

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by kunzo: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=stebell post=38815272]APC over to yu guys. The same thing yu mastubators, gays and lesbians did wen Wike was about to be screened, yu shouted on top of ur voices that Wike was not qualified to be a minister. Karma faces yu losers.

All the state's assets he sold to himself we will know wen he declares his assets.
i only wish the dull.Ard shud drop him and get someone else from the state without too much around that person.

Well I dont expect anything meaningful to come from the dullar.d

See your life.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by maduxs: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Buhari is a stooge.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Yksoul(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I BEG WHO AMONG THESE SENATORS DO NOT HAVE HUGE MONEY IN THEIR FOREIGN ACCOUNT AS SEKIBO CLAIMED THAT AMAECHI HAD? PLEASE,FREE AMAECHI THE ROLE HE PLAYED FOR APC TO WIN ELECTION WAS SACRIFICIAL, SO BABA HAS TO COMPENSATE HIM WITH MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT.NONE OF U NAIRALANDERS SHOULD PRAY THAT UR WORK,EFFORT STRATEGY SHOULD BE IN VAIN.FREE AMAECHI I BEG

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Charly68: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why can't these people be reasonable for once I doubt if their territory would have developed if not for oil with their pull him down syndrome what have they stand to gain if Ameachi does not sail through the screening & BUHARI refused to replaced their placement ...they will begin to wail again.. What kind of leadership style are the senators & their Governor showcasing. All their allegation remains mere & ordinary until the man is charged to the law court and get convicted..A minister in Nigeria has no immunity so why are they so desperate to pull him down.. In any case they may be trying to reduce his level of political influence which I doubt they can succeed.
Men this man should be supported for his sense of focus & vision rather than being persecuted ..His boldness to support a candidate that is different from his geographical extraction made him him a national leader from the south south .. He choses to be nationalistic rather than serving any parochial interest.. The entire senate appreciate this virtue in the man ..Ameachi no shaking jooo!

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by emmadaji: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
I smell hatred here and bad belle.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
i am not from rivers state but from what i have watched and observed from 2012 during new pdp party, i can deduce that amaechi is a democratic man, he and tinubu played significant role to make sure democratic system of govt came to being. with all counter allegations levied against him he will be minister sure. so, let those who are politically blind keep wailing

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

[b]
Am not knowledgeable enough as regards Lagos/Fashola for now so I won't even dabble into it.
For Amaechi / Rivers I am so competent enough to speak about it.
The reserve which he created for himself was approved for by the HOA and spent mostly on recurrent expenditures and some capital.
A state receiving 20 billion plus as allocation ( budget based on that) suddenly start receiving 10billion, and even went down to 6 billion for months. How will the deficit be taken care of? Wage bill alone for rivers is 9 billion. It's silly for omereji to claim he doesn't know what it was spent on? Did he check the records of the state and found nothing? Did he call for the records of the house where the issue was debated and discussions on what the approved money will be spent on and he didn't find the house records?
It's like u saying u didnt know what he spent allocations on? Amaechi isn't perturbed. If they are so sure of their allegations, let them take steps in prosecuting.
Wike said he will immediately implement the report of omereji, so far he hasn't.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

Again , they made the allegation. The onus is on them to trace the money and tell us that so so amount went into this account and it belongs to Amaechi.... So so properties were bought by part of the money linked with amaechi ,.......so so companies or shares of Companies were purchased with the funds linked with amaechi.
So far none of sort. The onus is on any fool that alleges to substantiate their allegations and not for Amaechi to explain. He isn't the governor anylonger. They now have the records not him. They should tell us what is in the records.

3 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by jkendy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
sandrajazmin:
So as if we all kelt a ball for we 2 know since i have been seen

At what again am i to oppose the nation on behalf of our entiy 2 call me all

To make amechi know i love 2 same all times 2 of you 2 know me well

So wike has all it takes 2 same alll of us in a tissue 4 all 2 suya.

Thanks
Someone closer to this guy should pls do the needful.
Get hold of him as early as possible b4 the malaria worsen...........

Effects of overnight dose of Osun weed !!!
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Dwilderness: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nigeria is a very funny country! Some people are talking about day of judgement for those against Amaechi forgetting the same Amaechi fought dirty and brought others down. What goes around comes around. My take is that the senate itself is very corrupt they are open to the highest bidder. Just last night, stories making the rounds indicated that, these senators have been bought with 24,000USD each while the high and mighty in the senate went home with 1.7million USD each. So, why won't the corrupt nominees scale through the screening. Expect nothing new from this 8th senate. All the corrupt nominees will succeed including this Amaechi you guys are fighting. In the long run, these politicians will eventually loot this country to a stand still and the it goes on and on. It's unfortunate Nigerians fell for the evil change mantra and some appear to be still sleeping while doom looms large. We really need spiritual redemption as a nation.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

[b]
Am not knowledgeable enough as regards Lagos/Fashola for now so I won't even dabble into it.
For Amaechi / Rivers I am so competent enough to speak about it.
The reserve which he created for himself was approved for by the HOA and spent mostly on recurrent expenditures and some capital.
A state receiving 20 billion plus as allocation ( budget based on that) suddenly start receiving 20billion, and even went down to 6 billion for months. How will the deficit be taken care of? Wage bill alone for rivers is 9 billion. It's silly for omereji to claim he doesn't know what it was spent on? Did he check the records of the state and found nothing? Did he call for the records of the house where the issue was debated and discussions on what the approved money will be spent on and he didn't find the house records?
It's like u saying u didnt know what he spent allocations on? Amaechi isn't perturbed. If they are so sure of their allegations, let them take steps in prosecuting.
Wike said he will immediately implement the report of omereji, so far he hasn't.[/b]
The hypocrisy of Nigerians is devastating but let me not judge with that.
Since you know how amaechi spent the money, why can't you name the capital projects, for your info rivers were owed 5 months salary as at may 30th. This I know cause my auntie is a teacher there.
Plz what of the karibi whyte hospital.
And if you know of fashola's own then it was revealed by ambode himself and placed on the LASG website and fashola has never denied it. Plz Google more with an open mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) / Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, 4 Others Sail Through First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.