Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening (28822 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yksoul:
I BEG WHO AMONG THESE SENATORS DO NOT HAVE HUGE MONEY IN THEIR FOREIGN ACCOUNT AS SEKIBO CLAIMED THAT AMAECHI HAD? PLEASE,FREE AMAECHI THE ROLE HE PLAYED FOR APC TO WIN ELECTION WAS SACRIFICIAL, SO BABA HAS TO COMPENSATE HIM WITH MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT.NONE OF U NAIRALANDERS SHOULD PRAY THAT UR WORK,EFFORT STRATEGY SHOULD BE IN VAIN.FREE AMAECHI I BEG
So he should be compensated for looting Rivers resources to help Apc win election?

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by isaacbush1987: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by gbishman: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
political witch hunt, mature senators still craving for their pound of flesh. Its quite sad, pls take heed from PMB's saying @MOVE ON'
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Charly68:
Why can't these people be reasonable for once I doubt if their territory would have developed if not for oil with their pull him down syndrome what have they stand to gain if Ameachi does not sail through the screening & BUHARI refused to replaced their placement ...they will begin to wail again.. What kind of leadership style are the senators & their Governor showcasing. All their allegation remains mere & ordinary until the man is charged to the law court and get convicted..A minister in Nigeria has no immunity so why are they so desperate to pull him down.. In any case they may be trying to reduce his level of political influence which I doubt they can succeed.
Men this man should be supported for his sense of focus & vision rather than being persecuted ..His boldness to support a candidate that is different from his geographical extraction made him him a national leader from the south south .. He choses to be nationalistic rather than serving any parochial interest.. The entire senate appreciate this virtue in the man ..Ameachi no shaking jooo!
He looted rivers resources,owing workers salaries,he should return all d money,after that,he would be supported.GEJ and Madueke have not been convicted but you all beleived they were corrupt,why would Ameachi own be diff?

2 Likes

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by orimahspence: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wish this senator is not in any way misinterpreting the Senate's rule demanding endorsement of any ministerial nominee by at least two senators from his state to mean any big deal or hurdles for people like Amaechi. This rule is targeted at the contentious issues like the settler or indigene by marriage and a stuff like that because ministerial appointment ought to be relatively one candidate from each state so that no state would feel shortchanged under such pretext. Which no matter what no any serving senator from today's Rivers no matter the political differences or any unsettled scores will claim Amaechi is not a Rivers man. Do not forget that the two senators from each state are not vested with nomination power but identification power.
Just like Gov Fayose of Ekiti playing to the gallery asking the Ekiti senators to support Mr Fayemi's candidature, there is no two ways for them, they just have to, identify him as an indigene of the state chikenan! No more no less. Needless to misinform the reading public.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Do you reside in Rivers state? Why do you think almost every Rivers man wants him out?
ricsman:

yeah but I believe its just a party hate...PDP. APC is in love with him
some neutral people like me like him
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by samscholes: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ojemedad:
I love this, what goes around comes around.

He was one of the forces that pulled Jonathan down ( his ND brother). Now let him experience the repercussions of betrayal
in a certain world i know what ameachi did is known as betrayal,honestly he wud av been dead by now.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Goke7: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
The Rivers people and pdp should take a cue from their hero in ekiti, fayose who said an ekiti man is first of all an ekiti man in backing up Fayemi. The reason for the division btw wike and Amaechi no longer exists which is mama peace and GEJ. carrying over that bitterness for the man who is back is otueke is so silly and unreasonable.

Rivers state has an opportunity to have a man who will be very close to the C in C, I thought everyone in Nigeria has been talking about a Government who will embrace everyone irrespective of wherever they are from.

I challenge Wike to be a man and back up his former boss after all they were all in pdp before GEJ divided them. I am one of those who still believe that wike and amaechi will settle their differences especially since GEJ is no longer in aso rock. Wike can negotiate with his case at the tribunal for this. This is Nigeria, its all politics.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by samscholes: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ojemedad:
I love this, what goes around comes around.

He was one of the forces that pulled Jonathan down ( his ND brother). Now let him experience the repercussions of betrayal
ameachi bleeped up ur own broda if na jungle he wud av been dead by now
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

The hypocrisy of Nigerians is devastating but let me not judge with that.
Since you know how amaechi spent the money, why can't you name the capital projects, for your info rivers were owed 5 months salary as at may 30th. This I know cause my auntie is a teacher there.
Plz what of the karibi whyte hospital.
And if you know of fashola's own then it was revealed by ambode himself and placed on the LASG website and fashola has never denied it. Plz Google more with an open mind

[b]
Like I further stated the onus is on those making allegations to tell us what the records in their disposal tells them the money went into. If it just went straight into an account, or filtered to an offshore account they should say so. None of such. Omereji said N53 billion, intergrity group said N 75 billion who is deceiving who?
Has any of these money been linked with amaechi as new owner? These are potent questions u should ask ursef.
I said the bulk went for recurrent expenditures and some capital. The records is there for those alleging to confirm. Afterall they avnt provided any evidence to validate their position than just brandishing figures anyhow they deem fit.
Ur auntie lied to u, by the time Amaechi was leaving by May 29, April salaries was ongoing. This have been extensively discussed on this forum.
For the hospital, did omereji find amaechi culpable? He said someone was given money to build and he refused to build. A responsible government will pick up such and retrieve the money. Is the person Amaechi? Is he a family member of amaechi? Abegii talk another.
Am aware also that Fashola gave a compelling explanation on their website also which makes great sense, did u also factor in that also? If Lagos state government has no issues with it by trying to retrieve what u think is criminal back simply because they are privy to info u aren't, why then ur cry. Better still go to court and complain.[/b]

dekdek:

Again , they made the allegation. The onus is on them to trace the money and tell us that so so amount went into this account and it belongs to Amaechi.... So so properties were bought by part of the money linked with amaechi ,.......so so companies or shares of Companies were purchased with the funds linked with amaechi.
So far none of sort. The onus is on any fool that alleges to substantiate their allegations and not for Amaechi to explain. He isn't the governor anylonger. They now have the records not him. They should tell us what is in the records.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by jkendy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
sandrajazmin:
So as if we all kelt a ball for we 2 know since i have been seen

At what again am i to oppose the nation on behalf of our entiy 2 call me all

To make amechi know i love 2 same all times 2 of you 2 know me well

So wike has all it takes 2 same alll of us in a tissue 4 all 2 suya.

Thanks
Someone closer to this babe should pls do the needful.
Get hold of her as early as possible b4 the malaria worsen...........

Effects of overnight dose of Osun weed !!!

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by whytet01(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
stebell:
APC over to yu guys. The same thing yu mastubators, gays and lesbians did wen Wike was about to be screened, yu shouted on top of ur voices that Wike was not qualified to be a minister. Karma faces yu losers.

All the state's assets he sold to himself we will know wen he declares his assets.
i only wish the dull.Ard shud drop him and get someone else from the state without too much around that person.

Well I dont expect anything meaningful to come from the dullar.d

my brother the senators are opting for magnus Abe that the plan...quote anywhere come Tuesday u will see magnus Abe being mentioned.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by PecE2Make: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why are APC fans so shot sighted, if Amaechi is the only credible man to be a minister from APC then that party is a scam. My announce is that instead of youths agitating for them to be ministers they are here backing an individual whose account reads in billion. you will remain a poor man
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

[b]
Like I further stated the onus is on those making allegations to tell us what the records in their disposal tells them the money went into. If it just went straight into an account, or filtered to an offshore account they should say so. None of such. Omereji said N53 billion, intergrity group said N 75 billion who is deceiving who?
Has any of these money been linked with amaechi as new owner? These are potent questions u should ask ursef.
I said the bulk went for recurrent expenditures and some capital. The records is there for those alleging to confirm. Afterall they avnt provided any evidence to validate their position than just brandishing figures anyhow they deem fit.
Ur auntie lied to u, by the time Amaechi was leaving by May 29, April salaries was ongoing. This have been extensively discussed on this forum.
For the hospital, did omereji find amaechi culpable? He said someone was given money to build and he refused to build. A responsible government will pick up such and retrieve the money. Is the person Amaechi? Is he a family member of amaechi? Abegii talk another.
Am aware also that Fashola gave a compelling explanation on their website also which makes great sense, did u also factor in that also? If Lagos state government has no issues with it by trying to retrieve what u think is criminal back simply because they are privy to info u aren't, why then ur cry. Better still go to court and complain.[/b]
It appear you are good in typing and good in making conclusions.
You said EFCC is investigating the petition why not wait for their own side of the storey before you become counsel to the accused.
Secondly what was governor fasholas response that is compelling, plz I want to know

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Dwilderness: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nigeria is a very funny country! Some people are talking about day of judgement for those against Amaechi forgetting the same Amaechi fought dirty and brought others down. What goes around comes around. My take is that the senate itself is very corrupt they are open to the highest bidder. Just last night, stories made the rounds that indicated these senators have been bought over with 24,000USD each while while the high and mighty senators received mouth watery sum of $1.7million each. So what's new? Whether u like it or not the corrupt ministerial nominees will all succeed including the Amaechi like it or not your input doesn't count. Expect nothing new it is just business as usual with this 8th senate. If anyone one of the nominee fails, know that he or she stepped on big toes. The Master PMB is in the know of it all and the corruption will go on and on while doom looms large.This nation needs spiritual redeption. That's my take.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Iyoma2(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na wash, any senator Wey him ghana must go No full for this period of ministerial screening, need to move down to green chamber
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

It appear you are good in typing and good in making conclusions.
You said EFCC is investigating the petition why not wait for their own side of the storey before you become counsel to the accused.

Why don't u give the same counsel to u and ur colleagues who have already concluded that he is guilty and deserves no place in FG? All what u av presented are inconsistent allegations, throwing figures about without any fact to back it up and demanding for Amaechi to give explanation when the records are in ur hands (wike). Don't u think u are being hypocritical here. So far since they have started their investigation, he hasn't been found culpable. Even omereji while delivering his report to wike never mentioned that so so amount was traced to Amaechi or so so Amaechi's properties were bought from govt money? The advise is best suited for u. Stick to it, not me.

Secondly what was governor fasholas response that is compelling, plz I want to know

I already told u that am no authority here for now because I Av some questions I would like to clear first though am OK with his response.
Besides, go to court if u feel aggrieved.

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ndcide(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Buhari cannot be mentioning corruption with Amaechi by his side.

How on earth would you make such an unpopular person a minister.

It is madness.

All those supporting amaechi are even strangers. If buhari trust amaechi so much he should have made him SGF.

We don't want amaechi as minister.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by MirandaPrestly(f): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
elijah2u:
i am not from rivers state but from what i have watched and observed from 2012 during new pdp party, i can deduce that amaechi is a democratic man, he and tinubu played significant role to make sure democratic system of govt came to being. with all counter allegations levied against him he will be minister sure. so, let those who are politically blind keep wailing

When you dance in the market square, remember to watch your waist.
Amaechi is a democratic man. So democratic in fact, that there was neither a legislature nor a judiciary in Rivers state last year.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38819110][/quote]
Oga wait for the omereji report to be made public and please can you tell me what fasholas response is/was?. Please put me in the know
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dumosumtin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vlady:
wht i read from d post is that he can still make it

True
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by stebell(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
whytet01:
my brother the senators are opting for magnus Abe that the plan...quote anywhere come Tuesday u will see magnus Abe being mentioned.

Is that one better??
Anyway, as long as it is not that thief frm Ubima, am okay wit it

I jus blame that dullard frm Daura
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by babasanti: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Senator sekibo, a special child from GOD. I think amaechi should go beg sekibo if he wants to be minister. Sekibo is a man that you can see the Hand of GOD in all his life from birth. He has spoeken well . Take a bow Senator George Sekibo!
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

Oga wait for the omereji report to be made public and

Omereji already told us the highlight in the report which wike promised to implement immediately. It's 3 days now, no show yet. Yimmmu. cheesy

please can you tell me what fasholas response is/was?. Please put me in the know

Just like u advised earlier, Google is ur friend. cool

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38819797][/quote]
Fashola s response was that he won't respond to such allegations on pages of newspapers or are you buying into that
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ElCapone(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hehehehe, 1s they confirm ameachi like dis, wailers and haters go just enter ghost mode.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ExInferis(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ser how these old fools waste our money. Two desktop computers on the same table for one man.

A Dell and an Apple iMac.

If he needs both windows and OS X why isnt the former bootcamped or virtualized on the latter?

He doesnt even look like he knows how to use either.

And I'm sure he has a government issued laptop and ipad.

His secretary too most definitely has another desktop.

Smh.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

Fashola s response was that he won't respond to such allegations on pages of newspapers or are you buying into that

Am not an authority on Lagos politics. I am for rivers and this thread is for such. Open fashola thread if u are passionate about it. If u choose not to, Sue Fashola.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

Am not an authority on Lagos politics. I am for rivers and this thread is for such. Open fashola thread if u are passionate about it. If u choose not to, Sue Fashola.
A hypocrite spotted, verified and confirmed. Good bye
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by amusadele: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
braine:
People have been hating on Amaechi from day one. It will shock all of you that he will become minister; and theres nothing any of you wailers can do. No shaking cool
Well, it is true that the tiny neck and flat chest like fried plantain Buhari can do anything but not this one. This one is too open for him to allow Amaechi to scale through no matter his Islamic powers, no matter his Fulanic power, not even his northerner brothers combine can save Amaechi.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

A hypocrite spotted, verified and confirmed. Good bye

For admitting that I Avnt gotten answers to my questions yet on an issue that has nothing to do with topic grin are u ok? U are the hypocrite and dullard that couldn't even answer a single question of mine despite making ur conclusion. Succks to be u.
Good riddance. grin
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
sandrajazmin:
So as if we all kelt a ball for we 2 know since i have been seen

At what again am i to oppose the nation on behalf of our entiy 2 call me all

To make amechi know i love 2 same all times 2 of you 2 know me well

So wike has all it takes 2 same alll of us in a tissue 4 all 2 suya.

Thanks

wtf.did you type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.