Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening (28823 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

For admitting that I Avnt gotten answers to my questions yet on an issue that has nothing to do with topic grin are u ok? U are the hypocrite and dullard that couldn't even answer a single question of mine despite making ur conclusion. Succks to be u.
Good riddance. grin
You can never be me cos the devil will be ashamed of your hypocrisy
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:

You can never be me cos the devil will be ashamed of your hypocrisy

I dont envy u. U suck. Even a mad man will claim he isn't mad. U are the hypocrite Goon. Open fashola thread and lecture me if u can , but right on rivers thread am ur tutor. grin U Av allowed fools to feed u with lies and u Av foolishly digested it. Shame. grin
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by bashydemy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahaha funny, This Sekibo and his yeye PDP from Rivers are just making noise, The last time i check the constitution says 2 senators from will have to approve him and never say from his state... Mind you Saraki have the final say and all he will say is take a bow and go.... hahaha am laughing really hard..

Sai Amechi..

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by gabbytabby: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
The problem with the south has always been the continous need for in fighting and pulling down hopefully it will stop one day so that real progress can be made.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by awuf2008: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
A saying goes, a person that leaves in a glass house dont throw stone, so It is expected that Ameachi would go throgh this
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Mykoj(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fortunately or unfortunately 4 amaechi most Nigerian politicians have PHD syndrome in them(Pull Him Down)....I cross my hands akimbo while awaiting d fate of d lion of ubima
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Point of correction is not everybody that hates Amaechi. It's only the opposition in the state who hates him because they(PDP members) know if Amaechi should scale through and become a minister it will be a problem for them to continue their evil doing in using the state treasuries to sponsor the dead party and enrich their pockets.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fellow Nigerians is Amaechi nominated as a minister of Rivers state or a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria? My answer is as a minister of federal republic of Nigeria. So is not going to Aso Rock to represent Rivers state rather to work with our dear president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A case study: Senator Obanikoro was nominated and confirmed as a minister despite the recorded voice allegation by a Captain of Nigeria army on how Ekiti state governorship election was rigged. Majority is what Amaechi needs in the senate after all Kashamu Buruji is out now which I belief he will be preparing his free travel to USA very soon
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Clonus: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
How long sekibo will remain in the senate remains to be seen. Who voted for him ab initio?
Rivers politics becoming more intriguing.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by ClintonDal(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
sandrajazmin:
So as if we all kelt a ball for we 2 know since i have been seen

At what again am i to oppose the nation on behalf of our entiy 2 call me all

To make amechi know i love 2 same all times 2 of you 2 know me well

So wike has all it takes 2 same alll of us in a tissue 4 all 2 suya.

Thanks
Come, did you forget your brain in your mother's womb??

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by banio: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
APC has made 9ja politics to look like a 1 party affair. When PDP ruled, other parties produced ministers. because each governor sends the ministerial nominee.
I hope this sabinus is for the best
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by stanform: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
sir chibuke ameachi must be nominated by Tuesday as a minister, the so called PDP senators from rivers state cannot stop him,the game changer
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by bigerboy200: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
mandax:
Aside Amaechi's corruption case, he cannot find two senators from his state to approve his nomination as minister.
Those senators keep breaking their own rules... Amaechi may end up having d most entertaining and successful screening..forget all the shouts here and dere...they are all united in sharing the money...
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by bigerboy200: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
banio:
APC has made 9ja politics to look like a 1 party affair. When PDP ruled, other parties produced ministers. because each governor sends the ministerial nominee.
I hope this sabinus is for the best
Big lie..PDP never shared their own bread to outsiders..
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by tomakint: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abbeyme:
Operation pull him down??
Wrong bro, ain't no crab in the house (especially from Rivers).....for your information, this is Operation Show Him His Sins (OSHHS).
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by tomakint: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
dekdek:

I dont envy u. U suck. Even a mad man will claim he isn't mad. U are the hypocrite Goon. Open fashola thread and lecture me if u can , but right on rivers thread am ur tutor. grin U Av allowed fools to feed u with lies and u Av foolishly digested it. Shame. grin
Look me in the face and tell me you are really smiling from the depth of your heart especially from what is happening to your mentor, Amaechi grin grin I warned you but you'll never listen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by HopeAtHand: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Clonus:
How long sekibo will remain in the senate remains to be seen. Who voted for him ab initio?
Rivers politics becoming more intriguing.

If not for election rigging, how can Sekibo win election in Rivers East senatorial district..

He should just pray Ikwerres do not recall him.

1 Like

Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
tomakint:

Look me in the face and tell me you are really smiling from the depth of your heart especially from what is happening to your mentor, Amaechi grin grin I warned you but you'll never listen!

Tomafool, Infact I join laugh at ur folly. grin
Tuesday beckon on us all. grin
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by DrHighchief(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Is Ameachi d only name on d ministerial list? Why d noise? Let d senate do their Jobs.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by Billygee2u: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Abbeyme:
Operation pull him down??
OPAD ,Operation Pull Amaechi Down.
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by nzeobi(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
dekdek:

You bastard which rivers thread did you open
Re: How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening by dekdek: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
nzeobi:

My papa na bastard which rivers thread did you open

Fool. Did ur papa claimed he opened any thread? U must be running mad ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Warning To Drivers: That CCTV May Put You In Jail Or Have Your Car Impounded / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.