Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money (1213 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Will you go out with your hobby in this kind of car,especially on a date Be sincere,tell us u can love us for who we not our money and what we men aquired

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Omotayor123(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
cool
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by kellyJames5(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by pushtani(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na so,,, oya prove it to them
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
i am to love him not his car, if the car can't go out, we have legs grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by gab264(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adasun:
Will you go out with your hobby in this kind of car,especially on a date Be sincere,tell us u can love us for who we not our money and what we men aquired
I will forever bhe happy wif a gurl wity such gesture.
Op Nigerian girls are strict humanbeings, its is hard to find such here.
Though am not broke and don't date too,it's none of maa buzz now; D
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by laurenziz6(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by nikkypearl(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dont have anything to prove

Honestly i love money ok?
embarassed
tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
midehi2:
i am to love him not his car, if the car can't go out, we have legs grin
for real Okaygrin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nobody has anything to prove to u tongue

We love money daz ryt grin If you don't you're a ...
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by midehi2(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adasun:
for real Okaygrin
yea...for real
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
nikkypearl:

Honestly i love money ok? :-
so why do you women stil use ur mouth to say u gals are not after our money when some call women Gold diggar
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Vinshu(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Answer: NO!

Reason: The car is cool but in the environment we are in, it would get people talking which I do not like. It's better we get a taxi and transport to our destination. It's not about money and such a car looks expensive already but in this society we can't use such car.

End of story
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
midehi2:

yea...for real
MrsPhyno:
midehi2:

yea...for real
miss phyno please tell this lady what those who don't love money are calledgrin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:
Answer: NO!

Reason: The car is cool but in the environment we are in, it would get people talking which I do not like. It's better we get a taxi and transport to our destination. It's not about money and such a car looks expensive already but in this society we can't use such car.

End of story
but you love money rightand you can leave your hubby right now if chris brown comes knocking abi?grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
gab264:
I will forever bhe happy wif a gurl wity such gesture.
Op Nigerian girls are strict humanbeings, its is hard to find such here.
Though am not broke and don't date too,it's none of maa buzz now; D
go meet vinshu then,u might be luckygrin:-P
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Vinshu(f): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adasun:

lipsrsealed Unavailable !
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

lipsrsealed Unavailable !
till when?because my guy is dieing to have someone like yougrin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Vinshu(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adasun:
but you love money rightand you can leave your hubby right now if chris brown comes knocking abi?grin

We all love money. Everyone does! Even Chris Brown loves money otherwise he won't sing. Naira land owner loves money otherwise he won't establish this great forum. So yes I love money that is why I AM WORKING AND EARNING MY PAY ACCORDINGLY and not from one man with wealth!

So my answer is No, I won't leave my hubby for anyone no matter now rich he may be.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Madamkilljoy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
I would if it's a beetle.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Okobaba1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op there is nobody in this world who doesn't like to live the good life. Everybody likes money. All you need to do is to look for a girl who is @ ur level and d two of U can start managing life togeda. If girl big pass u she big pass u. Imagine kim kardashian falling in love with you nw? Impossible! Its not because she too like money its because u are nt are level cos d man who will love her won't complain dat she likes money too much but a struggling guy like you only needs a girl dat will complement his hustle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by gab264(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adasun:
lolz
buh who is vinshu or what is vinshugrin if I may ask bro?
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by pbs4real(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
nikkypearl:

Honestly i love money ok?
embarassed
tongue
undecided
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
D car even look like a snake sad...

I love money ooo...if u say u don't like money,abeg carry am come my huz, I go collect.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okobaba1:
Op there is nobody in this world who doesn't like to live the good life. Everybody likes money. All you need to do is to look for a girl who is @ ur level and d two of U can start managing life togeda. If girl big pass u she big pass u. Imagine kim kardashian falling in love with you nw? Impossible! Its not because she too like money its because u are nt are level cos d man who will love her won't complain dat she likes money too much but a struggling guy like you only needs a girl dat will complement his hustle.
take your time o,hw u go say i no reach kardashian levelas far as u are a woman,u no pass my level,Get it?;-/
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money by Adasun(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
gab264:
lolz
buh who is vinshu or what is vinshugrin if I may ask bro?
na one fine babe ontop usgrin

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson For A Womanizer. / The 10 Sincere Truth About Men / 4 Very Funny Steps To Shield Your Bae From Rich Predators!! Lwkm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.