Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine (65207 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari’s Return Has Stabilised Polity – Orji Kalu / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
hmmmm undecided
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by GMan650(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
See amateur journalism. Committing grammatical blunder on a nationwide magazine. 'El-Rufai set to weds Zahra'

This magazine should be banned for creating havoc in the country. I'm sure it is owned by Mama Patience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Glowstone(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
lmao
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by damton(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fake news everywhere. a product of unprofessional journalim
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by longayink: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
So this is why all the push from El-Rufai and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi for power shift to the north so that they shall be power pushers and marry the princesses of the Sokoto Sultanate.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Of all the handsome , eyes popping, jaw dropping fulani guys wey dey na these midget!?! cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by SuPeRq(f): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Interesting
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by free2ryhme: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
If this is true that explains his unruly behavior towards Osinbanjo
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by viktor01(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
What a wicked combination. Lying machine to marry the daughter of >>>>>>>>>>>hmmmmmmmmmm.
I can only imagine what they would give birth to.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by cococandy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ewwww
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Justicealh3(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why u na, pple of nigeria de join tins like dis? Broadcast!!!
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by longayink: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
They are emerging, I mean the real reasons why nearly all political hands from the north were on APC deck for change - Northern politicians to marry sumptuous northern girls as umpteenth wives. Lesson to my Yaribawa friends who thought it was all about changing Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] cry But i wanted to marry her na, abi na because i no get money?
hausa girls and their love for old made men grin
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by gebest: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
FOR WHAT WE THE YOUTH WE NO GO GREEN O WE NO GO GREEN.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Joeace3000(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
media outlets in Nigeria will do anything to survive. last election was case study

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by appini: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This hell rufai guy en.. I was about proposing to Zahra when I heard this news. I pray its not true cus I can't afford to loose her.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by midolian(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001, why the sad look? cheesy cheesy do you have a crush on zahra? Well, I believe its a very big lie. The grammar sef get as e be "El-Rufai set to weds Zahra Buhari"
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Anything is possible for Abok!i kingdom embarassed
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by lilzonnex(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lil
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by longayink: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
PDPwayoo:

THIS NEWS MUST BE FROM NNAMDI KANU OF BIAFRA RADIO

Has Lamido Sanusi Lamido not taken the daughter of Adamawa Emir for an umpteenth wife? So who is gonna be surprised if El-Ruffy joins Sanusi?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Leyemoshood: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na El Rufai dey chop that fine babe? hmmm chei boiz go para

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by joyfavour(f): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
2019 THINGS
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
Of all the handsome , eyes popping, jaw dropping fulani guys wey dey na these midget!?! cry cry cry cry

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Abugab(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pure lies.
Now I know our tabloids will write anything to sell and be read.
These journalists just lack dept in their reportage as they are always cooking up irrelevant stories instead of being investigative.
Nonsense......
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by ENIGMA24(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hell rufai.....go Han fine your hage mate na
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I dey come for you in say 1 hour time.I no get your time now.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Ojemedad: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
gebest:
FOR WHAT WE THE YOUTH WE NO GO GREEN O WE NO GO GREEN.
bros speak for yourself, are you even a youth in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.