Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April (1902 Views)

Poll: 3 crucial points are going to. . .?

Manchester United: 71% (10 votes)
Tottenham Hotspur: 21% (3 votes)
Draw: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 8th May 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by Cristalz(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2009
The EPL title is theirs to lose.  .  .Manchester United are still in forefront of this race, and will have only themselves to blame if they fail to reach the finish line first. 3 points are up for grabs as they host Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Ironically, it's Berbatov's former club. Complaints are on the increase wrt the striker's seemingly relaxed attitude toward his soccer.  .  .doubtful that Sir Alex will start him on Saturday. 30 million or not, it's only fair that Berba fight for a place in the starting 11; Tevez should be allowed to start, and subbed for Berbatov if things don't turn out well. The Argentinian deserves it.
With Wayne Rooney and Macheda also available, United really shouldn't be having the goal-scoring issues they are currently experiencing. Not to mention the other bundle of talents on the squad.
  United have got injured defenders though - John O'Shea, Gary Neville, and Johnny Evans are out injured. 3 defenders out at once leaves Sir Alex a little short on defensive subs. Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, and Rafael are available though, and will make a good defense as any anywhere. The gaffer has no excuse to not use them on Saturday.
  The Red Devils need to keep from conceding and score as many goals as possible to improve their GD, make sure there are no loose ends in their title race. It's so close now.  .  .

Tottenham have got a good backline right now.  .  .been quite tough for teams to get goals in. Definitely they plan to keep it that way when they go to Old Trafford. Also they've got a point to prove- ''We don't miss you anymore, Berbatov!''
  Dirty Harry will have not a few tricks up his sleeve for this one.  .  .any chance given this man to defeat United is a welcome one.
  Players to look out for include Modric, Robbie Keane, and Darren Bent, of recent. Striker Pavlyuchenko has been out with injury, but is expected back for this game. Same for Jermaine Jenas.
  Tottenham have got Chelsea's Cudicini.  .  .probably why their defense has tightened up. Definitely United have got to play hard if they wish to get 3 points from these guys.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by didoflex(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
QUOTE: Tottenham have got Chelsea's Cudicini. . .probably why their defense has tightened up

Madam Cristalz, na wah are you a moderator

Look, Cudicni has NOT been playing any matches for us in recent times. He has NOTHING to do with our resurgence! Get your footballing facts right before you write!! The reason we have good defence is simple: Corluka/Woodgate/King/Assou-Ekotto, and oh Gomes (Do you understand?), Good! grin, We win or Its a Draw, also the match is at 5.30pm Nigerian time!!! Where are you getting all your INFO FROM!!!! angry
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by Emperoh(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
crizzle
match's 5.30pm Nigeria 17.30BST
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by Cristalz(f): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
@didoflex
  So I should be the epitome of perfection 'cos I'm a mod? Upgrade your manner of thinking, dude.

Also your comprehension skills need some work.  .  .I typed ''probably why their defense has tightened up''. Got hypermetropia? grin Besides, whoz to say Cudicini hasn't been giving 'em defensive tips?

So I put 3pm instead of 5.30pm.  .  .would it have killed you to have simply pointed it out instead of ranting like a royally pissed Rafa at his jobless best? If my error hurts you so much, stick pins in your eyes,k? There's a good boy grin

Oh, and, I get my info from this cute Arab orange-seller residing in Dubai. Have a weird weekend.

@Emp
  Thank you jo. Had a lot on my mind this morning while doing the threads, and the Chelsea and Liverpool games being at 3pm must've influenced my fingers,lol.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by manmustwac(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2009
well we'll either beat them or draw and Cristalz please don't get mod with our spurs chairman didoflex grin
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by eyonigger(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
manmustwac:

well we'll either beat them or draw and Cristalz please don't get mod with our spurs chairman didoflex grin

Lol, crazy dude,

I can see Tottenham winning this.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by PERVERT9: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
Abeg no wish my boys bad luck this one na 4 MAN U NO MAN U NO FOOTBALL
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by proudly9ja(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
watch live on www.aworantv.com
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by Jairzinho(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2009
We've done our part,nowTottenham its your turn. . . . .

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !! kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by FBS: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
2 nada?
this got to e a joke, right? shocked
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by bgees(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2009
Man utd will drop more points. It happened last season when Chelsea almost caught them. A stronger man utd team dropped 7 points from a maximum of 15 in the closing stages of last season. This present team definately weaker so they are definately goin to drop more points against man city and the GUNNERS.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by cabali(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2009
Anything can happen in this season of EPL. Man u has to win this or it is open to Liverpool and even Chelsea if liverpool does this sort of mess up.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by FBS: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2009
i'm really enjoying this . . .
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
bgees:

Man utd will drop more points. It happened last season when Chelsea almost caught them. A stronger man utd team dropped 7 points from a maximum of 15 in the closing stages of last season. This present team definately weaker so they are definately goin to drop more points against man city and the GUNNERS.
and chelsea too will drop points---if not man united it will be LIVERPOOL whichever way the premiership is RED---nothing for chelsea!! united got a game in hamd and can still win this one like they did to aston villa
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2009
GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL mumu chelsea fans don dey hover like vulture-------dey talk any how for here!! SPURS was just one up against chelsea and they could not do nothing----see united proving to be a champ material here!! the premiership can never be blue----not in the next 10 years!! grin
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by unix4real1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
Tell me it`s a joke that MAN U is leading with 3 goals to 2 grin Una better Join United now or never wink
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2009
FBS:

2 nada?
this got to e a joke, right? shocked

FBS:

i'm really enjoying this . . .
fulani boy----are you still enjoying it grin grin you see your life i beg waka far jare!! vouyeur grin wont you go and breast feed your cattle?? grin na you dey chop grass breast feed them----- by the time BARCA finish una on tuesday you go talk true!! grin
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by unix4real1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2009
Its 4 againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. UNITED 4 LIFE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
Where are those vouyeur vultures CABALI and FBS (appologies to vultures they are things a vulture would have for Dinner) thos nitwit  kurukere boys wey dey talk one thing two thing for hia--------Man united no be chelsea mate-------and it will take like a million light years before they can be where united is right now!! grin   when was the last time mumu chelsea scored five goals in one match without conceeding 4!! grin grin
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by doshbass(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2009
Goallllllll BerbaSlow has scored UNITED 5, i think tevez should score 2 and berbatov should score one more, so we'll make it 2 each for our scorers
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by unix4real1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
Tottenham should take a defeat and walk out of the field before the goals rise to 10 grin grin grin
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
FBS can go and jump into a deep blue sea!! SHARK INFESTED!! cheesy
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by bgees(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Howard Webb broke Tottenham, man utd just took advantage.
The EPL is the best league in the world but the officiating is just too bad.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
bgees:

Howard Webb broke Tottenham, man utd just took advantage.
The EPL is the best league in the world but the officiating is just too bad.
Go call police nah!! e dey pain you?? grin grin The premiership can never ever be blue !! grin e dey pain you?? grin e sweet my spirit!! grin what a nice evening!!
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by kellyhand1: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2009
The referee is a big fool, he killed the morale of the Tottenham players.

I don't agree with ManU with this game.The referee definitely assisted them.

He's an idiot.

Thank God, Tuesday's game against my team is not going to be officiated by an English referee.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by manmustwac(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2009
kelly_hand:

The referee is a big fool, he killed the morale of the Tottenham players.

I don't agree with ManU with this game.The referee definitely assisted them.

He's an idiot.

Thank God, Tuesday's game against my team is not going to be officiated by an English referee.

i agree with you. When united play at home they always get the benefit of the doubt
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by switch47(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
manmustwac:

i agree with you. When united play at home they always get the benefit of the doubt
Nairalandiii Why is you spoking English like that--------
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by Jairzinho(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2009
Tottenham's probably the crappiest side in the EPL  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Even if the referee gave a wrong penalty,what about the 4 other goals

Just makes life harder for us  cry cry cry cry

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by unix4real1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2009
switch47:

Nairalandiii Why is you spoking English like that--------

Thats Haterz English grin grin grin

Jairzinho:

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]

Fact smiley
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by SamMilla1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
MAN UNITED,
THE CONFIRMED GIANTS.

HATERS WILL CRASH.

Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by kellyhand1: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
Jairzinho:

Tottenham's probably the crappiest side in the EPL tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just makes life harder for us cry cry cry cry

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]

You're talking rubbish, don't you know how it feels when someone kills your morale? You get distabilized and it affects your subsequent performance.

unix4real1:

Thats Haterz English grin grin grin

Fact smiley

You too are talking rubbish,

Both of you will see on Wednesday. Mark my words.
Re: Man United (5) Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2) On Sat 25th April by manmustwac(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
Sam Milla:

MAN UNITED,
THE CONFIRMED GIANTS.

HATERS WILL CRASH.

Mister Dutch Man do u even know where Old Trafford is? And u claim to support that team. Why don't u stick to your OWN FORUM or is so quiet there taht u have to come back to nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: When You Are Waiting For Arsenal To Win The Champions League / UCL: Dinamo Zagreb Vs Real Madrid (0 - 1) On 14th September 2011 / Man United(2) Vs Man City(0) On Sunday 10th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.