Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m (15608 Views)

Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by dgysoft(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ego mbute, onwa december na oruwala
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by passionate88: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok. Jonathan has left that idiota has assumed power yet these things still continue. What the hell is he even f doing there apart from travelling and taking pictures?. No more Jonathan to be blamed for any little things that happens. Boko haram are just bombing Nigerians without any fear, people are being fired from work because under buhari the economy is dwindling , insecurities here and there. Come to think of it, this sounds like the end time we've been hearing about since we were little. Only under buhari.

Is this the change they promised us?. They said last Christmas will be the last we suffered but with the way things are going I can boldly predict that the coming Christmas will be 'worse' than the last. One chance things.
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by Ilekeh(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's in the Southeast right?

How did this make news?
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by maximilian19(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
F.G refuse to pay salaries, Imo state government after all bailout, he refuse to pay the poor workers and u xpect them to sit and look? Sumtyn must be done to survive.

APC una neva cee chum chin.

Okorocha go and pay workers ooo, or.
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by Dcaliphate(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
in these kinda situations, thieves may have stolen 13m in a hurry,... then on-d-ground staff will complete the remaining 7m i tell u
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by Excuzeme: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Laredojohn:
Suspected armed robbers on Friday morning raided a micro finance bank located in the Sam Mbakwe Cargo Airport, as well as the offices of Arik and Air Peace Airlines in Imo State.

Over N20m and other valuables were said to have been carted away in the robbery that lasted just a few minutes.

Meanwhile when contacted, the Imo State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Andrew Enwerem, who confirmed the incident, however, said it was a case of burglary.

According to him, “We got the report that some hoodlums broke into a Micro Finance Bank at the airport, but we did not get any report that they removed cash and no one was killed or wounded.

“Already investigation is ongoing and the the two security men attached to the bank are currently being interrogated.”

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/robbers-raid-imo-airport-escape-with-n20m/

I think there was/is a DELIBERATE ATTEMPT to ALWAYS RECRUIT IMBECILES INTO THE POLICE
....Because they dont always know anything, even if it is on top of their nose!
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by Laredojohn(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Excuzeme:

I think there was/is a DELIBERATE ATTEMPT to ALWAYS RECRUIT IMBECILES INTO THE POLICE
....Because they dont always know anything, even if it is on top of their nose!
lolz Nigerian police are too weak for my liken
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by chizoin(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
politricks:
Did you forget your brain in your mother's womb?

Ask again o...nna !
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by nzeobi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
Rogers Aturuocha
Cockroaach ojorocha

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by chizoin(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
politricks:
Did you forget your brain in your mother's womb?

Ask him again o...nna !
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by chizoin(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
KunleBoye:
Biafrans Again
Na curse?
Why can't you comment responsibly rather than talk like a FOOL !!!
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by Ephemmm: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
sigiyaya:
I suspect ROCHAS there's nothing he can not do angry angry

Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Inside job,not magic,d person knew that money would be there.
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nigeria press with figure,How them take know say na 20million...who count the money,Na wa ooo make i run go cook Indomine Noodles,Abeg i need Indomie?? grin
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by ZIDANEFUN(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
mak una jst dy jonz us dy want tell us say police nd amy no dy dia or wot ABEGI NO DY TELL RUBBISH.
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by Aroh48(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Desperadoes
Re: Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m by sweetnigga(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
KnowMore:
WHAT!!! I hope CCTV CAMERAS CAPTURED THEIR FACES
nda lety TV was there (NLTV)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her / JTF Officials Manhandle Community Members In Bayelsa, Hold Them Hostage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.