Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746848 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2018
jayooh:
New week, new narrative

Taxify don change the bonus narrative oh. Now name completion rate deh assure bonus. Madt people!!!
How is it drivers fault if a rider decides to cancel his/her request. Na wa oh

They should cancel all the bonus charade altogether.

And I want universe is 100 < 80? This people are high on cheap cocacola
Riders' cancellation doesn't count, as well as drivers' cancellation after 5 mins of arrival

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Olatoman:

Mogammo Nigeria Ltd.
It's in a complex at Allen Roundabout.
To your right if you coming from Alausa, the shopping complex houses Jaiz Bank which is in front.

On awolowo way or Allen - opebi road? Thanx bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
hello

earning something extra with your vehicle is good. please if you ok for your vehicle to be used as a brand tool (interiors only), please drop me a whatsapp message on 08038181313. I am compling list to know number of cars available. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2018
deedee44:

Riders' cancellation doesn't count, as well as drivers' cancellation after 5 mins of arrival
Disregard, turned out this is no longer the case. I just confirmed now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
shollywendy1:

On awolowo way or Allen - opebi road? Thanx bro

Awolowo Way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
deedee44:

Disregard, turned out this is no longer the case. I just confirmed now

Welcome on board. Crazy shit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2018
My uber and Taxify partners, the offer you have been waiting for is here. Foreign used / tokunbo 2006 toyota corolla for sale at a very affordable price.
We all know its the best for our hustle as it is very Rugged and fuel economical at the same time. Its not news that it's the best for the job( argue with your data provider�)
Asking price is 2.2million.. Its negotiable.
Remember factory fitting everything + no sludge in the Engine � .
It doesnt get any better than this...
You can reach me for further enquires here 07030838724 . Attached are some of the pictures

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2018
Nafizy?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ykman(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2018
I've got a really clean foreign used (tokunbo) 2004 Toyota Corolla for Hire Purchase arrangement. Call or Whatsapp me for details & terms 08034946609.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2018
nwizu042:
My uber and Taxify partners, the offer you have been waiting for is here. Foreign used / tokunbo 2006 toyota corolla for sale at a very affordable price.
We all know its the best for our hustle as it is very Rugged and fuel economical at the same time. Its not news that it's the best for the job( argue with your data provider�)
Asking price is 2.2million.. Its negotiable.
Remember factory fitting everything + no sludge in the Engine � .
It doesnt get any better than this...
You can reach me for further enquires here 07030838724 . Attached are some of the pictures
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2018
deedee44:

Take aboki to bank and give him ur account number to pay it into your account. Or go to those ones that have their own office, not roadside ones. I have a trusted aboki who I've been doing transactions with for years, but his office is around akowonjo don't know if it's too far from you
Wow! The first option ll be considered .I.e taking aboki to bank. Thanx So much

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Good Morning.

Please i would like to know if anyone is aware of Uber or Taxify investigating the Driver that was abducted last week. The whole news was everywhere last week but thats all we have seen so far about it. We all have moved on and praying that God continues to keep us, I feel some questions need to be asked.

I think the plate number of the drivers car was also in circulation and i am sure either Taxify or Uber reps must have seen and read the news......... Have they checked this driver details on their platform and checked the last ride he accepted?? Have they checked if this ride was completed or not?? Have they launched an investigation to see if they can track down the criminals??

If this crime was committed by a supposed rider that used the app to request and Neither Uber nor Taxify could use the riders details to track them down............ Maybe its time for them to improve on their KYC process (at least i know they can track anybody with BVN).......... We cant keep hustling for daily bread and having ghost riders perpetrating evil and making the business a trap for the devil.

It might be time for us to have a Responsive and Proactive Partners/Drivers committee that sees to all these things and that can demand answers using appropriate approach............. There is no E-hailing without the drivers and the least we could ask for is for some level of assurance that we are safe.

If this happened to a Rider, i am sure the world wont be this quiet

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sesysmith: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Hellove House, I need a car to drive on uber / taxi ft
U can reach me on 07081704546.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
mcadebola:
Good Morning.

Please i would like to know if anyone is aware of Uber or Taxify investigating the Driver that was abducted last week. The whole news was everywhere last week but thats all we have seen so far about it. We all have moved on and praying that God continues to keep us, I feel some questions need to be asked.

I think the plate number of the drivers car was also in circulation and i am sure either Taxify or Uber reps must have seen and read the news......... Have they checked this driver details on their platform and checked the last ride he accepted?? Have they checked if this ride was completed or not?? Have they launched an investigation to see if they can track down the criminals??

If this crime was committed by a supposed rider that used the app to request and Neither Uber nor Taxify could use the riders details to track them down............ Maybe its time for them to improve on their KYC process (at least i know they can track anybody with BVN).......... We cant keep hustling for daily bread and having ghost riders perpetrating evil and making the business a trap for the devil.

It might be time for us to have a Responsive and Proactive Partners/Drivers committee that sees to all these things and that can demand answers using appropriate approach............. There is no E-hailing without the drivers and the least we could ask for is for some level of assurance that we are safe.

If this happened to a Rider, i am sure the world wont be this quiet
We are our own enemies, as long as we refuse to unite under one umbrella we cannot have one voice, we cannot have any voice at all sef and drivers will continue to be handled with little regard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
jayooh:
New week, new narrative

Taxify don change the bonus narrative oh. Now name completion rate deh assure bonus. Madt people!!!
How is it drivers fault if a rider decides to cancel his/her request. Na wa oh

They should cancel all the bonus charade altogether.

And I want universe is 100 < 80? This people are high on cheap cocacola
Na wa.. yeye people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
We will change this Narrative very soon boss

deedee44:

We are our own enemies, as long as we refuse to unite under one umbrella we cannot have one voice, we cannot have any voice at all sef and drivers will continue to be handled with little regard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
deedee44:

Before u do unite... I suggest you read the book Animal Farm!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
jayooh:

Only a Slamstanlee can pull this stunt
Ah! Na with red eye oh. Dis job....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
I just completed my 12pm orientation session with Grandexpress at Airport hotel, Ikeja and I am really impressed with the setting and idea.
I am definitely sticking with them as I stuck with taxify in their early days.
I am going online tomorrow.
This is called 'changing the narrative'.
More updates later.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That is called fraud.

And it was advertised openly... Who does that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT.

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oga o... Since 11am. No other request. Am sure its not network issue. Ikeja over dull today on top my 99% activity and 4.88 rating.

Thank God for morning surge on the island sef. I just dey blame the rider that brought me to mainland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please who knows a very good A/C technician? My car AC stops cooling few days after the gas was filled.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
BREAKING

The driver of the above car, an Uber driver has just been reported dead in his car. The car glass were wound up and as we speak LASTMA and everyone are trying to see how the car could be opened.

Pls give yourself adequate rest in this work, abeg

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
stacyadams:
BREAKING

The driver of the above car, an Uber driver has just been reported dead in his car. The car glass were wound up and as we speak LASTMA and everyone are trying to see how the car could be opened.

Pls give yourself adequate rest in this work, abeg

Got this same info from a Lastma friend. He said the car is packed around Opebi. May his soul rest in peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
slamstanlee:

[/b]She said her brother will send me the money now.[b]
3mins later.
Alert... 9k
She said 3k+ is for the stress.
Me: thank you (wicked thing)...

Happy sunday jare

Rubbish! What a fraudulent rider!

However, is one of those things in the business. Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oluwabengz:

And it was advertised openly... Who does that?

sadly the person has a 2007 registered profile name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
offline from landmark plaza to ogba.

08033910382 any one?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Interested. Can't find ur lime
WhatsApp me on 07084916368

Thanks
Oloruntobiflink:
Hi, an Uber driver is needed, please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sadly the person has a 2007 registered profile name.
And he is getting 5k for the fraud

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
sorry to hear bro... I just spent 26k now changing my car AC evaporator,i hope to pick the car later tonight. my car ac stopped cooling last month, I filled the gas n it lasted for about 10 days, filled again n stopped cooling. I finally decided to change the evaporator as diagnosed by the technician.
Josiah360:
Please who knows a very good A/C technician? My car AC stops cooling few days after the gas was filled.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.