Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746832 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
If Taxify no get me two more ride to complete my bonus b4 10pm... I will swear for them. Waiting and moving around for the past 30mins no request. Kilode!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
tunlapapa:

And he is getting 5k for the fraud

Lol... U for tell am to go driver himself with the multiple accounts he has.

Im in ajao estate now. Still no request and it seems like its about to rain.

Rain come and let evening surge fall on me.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Taxify and their ojoro... The 2k weekday bonus don disappear o..

Hmmmm. This shitting u are shitting us o Taxify, heyyyyi, heyyyyi, debris god ooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Josiah360:
Please who knows a very good A/C technician? My car AC stops cooling few days after the gas was filled.

Thanks
Go to akoka road, near unilag main gate, ask for Dennis AC after MRS petrol station on ur right.
Tell him u were referred from nairaland, u may get a discount.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetguy10(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Evening people , I greet una . Please how do you new drivers cope if you are booked for a trip that you don’t know the area ? Is it okay to politely tell the rider to give you directions or is there a map that shows direction et al . Thanks in advance for the heads up .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
sweetguy10:
Evening people , I greet una . Please how do you new drivers cope if you are booked for a trip that you don’t know the area ? Is it okay to politely tell the rider to give you directions or is there a map that shows direction et al . Thanks in advance for the heads up .

Google map shows the directions and can easily guard u to your destination. It will also show you the estimated time to get to ur destination. The blue line indicates free route, yellow line indicates either slow moving traffic or bad road and red line is for sure, traffic ahead.

You can ask you ride to direct you thru the fastest route if any... More like short cuts

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nosanovia(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Gud day all. Please i need a car for hire purchase or 30k rental, I am an experience uber and taxify driver with a 4.8 rating, i stay in egbeda area please i can be reached on this number 08083081425.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kayz05:

That's when you see greed in their blood. The partner should kukuma dash out the car to the driver instead. A good car should be able to do N30K comfortably in 3-4days.
Am glad you said a good car. Some partners make it difficult for drivers to meet their target. A good car it is, anything else is let's just try and most partners fail to get that part

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
sweetguy10:
Most ridersriders(from personal experience) would gladly guide you along your trips so feel free to request their help

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please o, has taxify paid anybody today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
kneo:
yes me.. Just now tho.. And still waiting for two trips b4 10pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
bassette:
Am glad you said a good car. Some partners make it difficult for drivers to meet their target. A good car it is, anything else is let's just try and most partners fail to get that part

give a driver the bolded and watch it turn to another in a couple of months... all they do is just drive n drive .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tgiirl:
Taxify and their ojoro... The 2k weekday bonus don disappear o..

Hmmmm. This shitting u are shitting us o Taxify, heyyyyi, heyyyyi, debris god ooooo
I was wondering what happened ooo, I was doing trips yet it didn't reflect and they put asterisks at the 100% acceptance rate.
I don't understand again ooo, having 100% acceptance rate with asterisks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
sweetguy10:

You can politely ask the rider if he/she is gonna direct you accordingly or if you should use Google map.

Note that Google map might direct you into a one way traffic road or tell you GPS signal lost in the middle of the ride.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Carshopper:

give a driver the bolded and watch it turn to another in a couple of months... all they do is just drive n drive .
Not totally true and most of the time it depends on the feedback coming from partner to driver. People are different tho but most car owners approach these days will make it difficult to get the best of drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
MobilityExpress:
Can someone kindly send the Uber partner - driver rentals contract / agreement / guarantor forms template to this email “mobilityexpressservices @ gmail.com”. Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
bassette:
Not totally true and most of the time it depends on the feedback coming from partner to driver. People are different tho but most car owners approach these days will make it difficult to get the best of drivers.

100% true...how come the top earners of old don disappear ? cuz all they do is drive drive n drive ...

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Carshopper:

100% true...how come the top earners of old don disappear ? cuz all they do is drive drive n drive ...

grin grin grin grin grin

they got burnt out. Lost their partners, lost their vehicles. Very few are still in this business

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you.

Talk to us today.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
deedee44:

We are our own enemies, as long as we refuse to unite under one umbrella we cannot have one voice, we cannot have any voice at all sef and drivers will continue to be handled with little regard.

I like that line. We are our own enemy. Some of us sacrificed and started the process. Some people here called me names. Later on, greedy set of people hijacked the process for their selfish gain. What have they achieve since they hijack the process?

Some drivers too that Sacrificed during the May last year struggle feel bittered that some people took advantage of the surge and cash out. For that reason they have vow not to join any struggle.

Let every mallam carry him own kettle.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Carshopper:

And then they will call it a dead car grin. But it was ALIVE before they started driving it. So the big question begging for an answer is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for turning a good tokunbo car to a ‘dead car’ - is it the owner / investor that bought the good car but never drove OR the driver that drove the car he never bought! Anyways, just joining with 3 units toks 2007 Corollas, so I will soon find out. Starting out though with 3 normal drivers with 0% Uber experience. Been following this thread for a while and the “experienced Uber drivers”, hmm, .............. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
MobilityExpress:

And then they will call it a dead car grin. But it was ALIVE before they started driving it. So the big question begging for an answer is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for turning a good tokunbo car to a ‘dead car’ - is it the owner / investor that bought the good car but never drove OR the driver that drove the car he never bought! Anyways, just joining with 3 units toks 2007 Corollas, so I will soon find out. Starting out though with 3 normal drivers with 0% Uber experience. Been following this thread for a while and the “experienced Uber drivers”, hmm, .............. lipsrsealed

I go follow u . grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
bassette:

I think the best drivers are the ones who have not been corrupted by greed, the regular office drivers, who work on and have adjusted / disciplined their habits to be contented with what they earn and live within their means. Not a driver that wants to overwork the investors / employers asset to earn 140k a week and grudgingly pay the investor 35k on one hand, while harassing him constantly for a reduction to 25k on the other hand. So that he can make 75k to 90k for himself in a week. And then after 3 months of excessive overuse, reject the car as a dead car and jump to another investor victim. But karma is well and alive. It’s a circle of life. What goes around comes around. smiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
MobilityExpress:

I think the best drivers are the ones who have not been corrupted by greed, the regular office drivers, who work on and have adjusted / disciplined their habits to be contented with what they earn and live within their means. Not a driver that wants to overwork the investors / employers asset to earn 140k a week and grudgingly pay the investor 35k on one hand, while harassing him constantly for a reduction to 25k on the other hand. So that he can make 75k to 90k for himself in a week. And then after 3 months of excessive overuse, reject the car as a dead car and jump to another investor victim. But karma is well and alive. It’s a circle of life. What goes around comes around. smiley

Hilarious but true grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tgiirl:
yes me.. Just now tho.. And still waiting for two trips b4 10pm
Thanks. I got mine a few minutes ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by manny656(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
kneo:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
once upon a time. Partners here prefer to give their cars to performer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sesysmith: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oloruntobiflink:
Hi, an Uber driver is needed, please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

07081704546 readily available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
MobilityExpress:

I de follow you sir, where will you keep the diary?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Allansmith: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
following...

slamstanlee:
Go to akoka road, near unilag main gate, ask for Dennis AC after MRS petrol station on ur right.
Tell him u were referred from nairaland, u may get a discount.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Turn idle time into money, recoup fuel cost by taking a delivery as you drive around for your normal business or activities , this App will add money to your wallet while other activities take money from you.
All you do is log in and check the Getittome delivery Agent app for people requesting delivery. Make the deliveries and get paid weekly. Simple and fun.

Download "Getittome Agent"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getittome.driver

Register here
https://getittome.app/partner

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Carshopper:

grin grin grin grin grin
I understand but you all can't maintain these bad vibe against drivers while on the other expecting them to perform. People are bad I agree but of a truth how many drivers cant hit 100k a week consistently for weeks.. There should be a win-win sort of arrangement or should I say understanding. I don't just like the bad vibe(s) about drivers cos not all are bad. Driving in Lagos alone is a lot of work talk more of doing it on the e-hailing platform.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f), Sirchiboy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.