Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749308 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Vicyace:

Of course. It's quite possible. Drivers are human beings too. Some are even well educated.

My point is, don't hit on your passengers. There maybe instances where both the driver and the passenger may click gbam but this happens often via intelligent conversations not hitting on someone unnecessarily like you be Anthony Joshua.
Many

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
tundej123:
Toyota camry is available for rental, 25k weekly. Deposit and 2 Guarantors will be required. You must be living between Ikorodu and Ikeja. If you're interested, Whatsapp me at 09092469229

Would chat u up in a bit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
I dont think we should dwell on this anymore. The man has done the right thing by reporting a deviant driver. We should hail him rather than castigate him.

If someone has done the wrong thing, let us all come together to chastise the person rather than making excuse for such person. What the driver did is very wrong and it shows the man is sick upstairs.

Stealth100:

This is the same way people shame rape victims. Asking why would she dress that way, why would she go out at night, why would she meet him in an hotel.
Not every lady can behave like a tout, like someone said earlier, some ladies are very classy. The wife has no blame whatsoever in this scenario, I can’t believe y’all can blame her for anything.
People report drivers for way lesser offence than this. What exactly is wrong with the husband reporting the driver?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
SaintChynes:
Jx joined uber and taxify for few months now and it's been so good,, BUT E BE LIKE SAY THIS PROBLEMATIC HONDA CIVIC DEY DULL ME ��

PLZ HELP A BROTHER, I NEED A COROLLA FOR RENT ASAP PLZ PLZ ��� .. I LIVE AROUND LEKKI ,,
CALL OR WHATSAPP 08097405011
��THANKS IN ADVANCE
What year of civic and what issue are you having with it? I ask cos I just added a 2005 civic to my fleet. So far, the only issue I observed is the low grand clearance. You also feel bumps more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
shollywendy1:

Started from Maryland minutes before 6am to the island.
Have been shuttling within lekki- badore-sangotedo till I close 1pm.. y'have just nailed it sha. Tomorrow is another day. Reserve the zeal abeg. Lol

That's it... tomorrow will be a good day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sawdi: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
ifyeez:
What's paining me is that me self don't even reject card trip, I reject destinations because of safety and road condition, since they don't compensate me for road damages, I also reject long pick up location, because my fuel economy sucks.
I know the useless rider that did that, buh let me be watching them and doing my Uber jejely

Hello please I have a question. This uber/taxify thing does it pay well for someone that gives his car to someone else to do it?

I'm really interested. Thinking of going into it.

Please need your advice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sawdi: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
toomush:

That's it... tomorrow will be a good day.

How lucrative is this uber/taxify for someone that is giving his car to someone else to do it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by asamwababy: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Lacazzi post=72987902]she go marry the uber driver finally[/quote

Man one waste himself because of woman.

Chai. I go love ohhh.

I no know say na so love sweet reach whey i go just go peme myself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by henrixx(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=asamwababy post=73006903][/quote]the matter don pass naaaa

Abi you want make the army general waste you too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thedarklord(m): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Some of us dey follow this thread, trying to learn the ropes of the business. Una just derail the whole thing. Typical of Nigerian stuff by Nigerian people. Create something that actually works, then down the line scatter it with sentiments and distractions. Thank you o

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2018
henrixx:
the matter don pass naaaa

Abi you want make the army general waste you too
that play has gone stale. Pls let's die the issue down. We don't need anyone to apologise to the other.we all know it won't happen judging by both parties response to the issues that shouldn't have been brought here in the first place.unfortunately,it happened ,due to the ignorance of the aggrieved,who erroneously thought he would get reasonable advice from reasonably people,but forgot we're all wired differently,thereby,perceiving issues with cult like belief ,that we are right,and the other party wrong .let's just forge ahead and do what we do best;ehailing.
TaxiAppguy just intimated the house about a new deal that will favor both the driver and rider,but no one even inquired to know the gist,even though he asked us to stay tuned. That's one of the reason this thread was made. Pls let's focus on core business at hand,especially those of us that are contributors, but not yet driving. A lot is to be learned if you're to succeed in this business. Thanks you

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2018
thedarklord:
Some of us dey follow this thread, trying to learn the ropes of the business. Una just derail the whole thing. Typical of Nigerian stuff by Nigerian people. Create something that actually works, then down the line scatter it with sentiments and distractions. Thank you o
you just summarised my epistle.nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Good morning house.!
Anyone who could help a pilot with a car for rental, and preferably 25k...would so appreciate...Thanks.
I can be reached by Olatundeidowu34@gmail.com or 09071447776.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Yesterday afternoon, as I was dropping off a rider at The Place, Isaac John. I noticed the guy standing closeby, fitted shirt and blue jeans, a Bluetooth earpiece in one ear, obviously an Uber/Taxify driver.

He kept looking at his fone with a frown on his face...the look on that face shows clearly that the dude is vexing...

I've just finished 3 back to back request...my legs felt like lead so I thought I could just come out of the car walk it off and probably chat with the vexing dude bcus I know what is eating him up...his village People haf blessed him with a very bad rider.

I got out of the car and turned to walk towards him, he was typing furiously on his keypads and that instant, a call came in which he picked. His first words were "madam what is all this now?. This is not fair o!"
With that, my suspicion was confirmed...I jejely changed direction and walked towards the gate...bad energy Biko fly away...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Derayo01:
Good morning house.!
Anyone who could help a pilot with a car for rental, and preferably 25k...would so appreciate...Thanks.
I can be reached by Olatundeidowu34@gmail.com or 09071447776.

I have golf 3 for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2018
QuitNotice:
I don't get

There was surge in the water areas where humans don't live but marine animals and people

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
jpworld:

I have golf 3 for you.
You are funny oooh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
And so today, my first rider for the day offered me sex simply because we chatted well.. Uber hustle no easy oo... Temptation everywhere..
This early morning!!!
Last last i settled for her tip, no time for shere where..... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
tundej123:
Toyota camry is available for rental, 25k weekly. Deposit and 2 Guarantors will be required. You must be living between Ikorodu and Ikeja. If you're interested, Whatsapp me at 09092469229
What happened to the 30,000 to 35,000 naira weekly that partners do advertise ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
nwizu042:
And so today, my first rider for the day offered me sex simply because we chatted well.. Uber hustle no easy oo... Temptation everywhere..
This early morning!!!
Last last i settled for her tip, no time for shere where..... wink
You never tell us the whole truth.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
thedarklord:
I concur with you absolutely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Jomandi13:

You never tell us the whole truth.

Thats the truth bro...
I go through that all the time.
The only thing different this time is that this was my first ride.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Epphy:

There was surge in the water areas where humans don't live but marine animals and people
You are confusing me all the more, boss. Are you implying that Marine spirits are now boarding uber/taxify?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
tundej123:
I'm interested. Deposit of how much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lacazzi(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
thedarklord:
we all know the thread is gonna get back on track. This thread has been derailed many times but its objective never dies. So no need of bringing the usual Nigerian this Nigerian that.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Lacazzi:
we all know the thread is gonna get back on track. This thread has been derailed many times but its objective never dies. So no need of bringing the usual Nigerian this Nigerian that.
I tire oooo, what's life without spices?
We have to add spices once in a while

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Carshopper:
This is another one. You can hire vehicles for weekly or monthly rate. .

Each having its own requirements and payment structure. We all about good business delivery and new ideas.

1. MONTHLY Rent cost is 108k monthly

Upront is 45% of monthly sum

55% is paid up on a date agreed.

Maintenance will be exclusive to the renter

Repairs will be judged on conditions of vehicle

2. WEEKLY Rent Cost is 30,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to the renter

repairs is shared responsiliblity

2b. Weekly Ret Cost is 25,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to renter

repairs shared responsibilty

2c. Weekly Rent Cost is 20,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to rentee

Repairs exclusive to rentee

modifying structure again ... There has to be a monthly maintenance/repair account ... this aim to measure the driver on his maintenance and vehicle usage. 

The vehicle should b able to take care of itself without dipping hands in the weekly rent

We are REVIEWING..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Carshopper:

modifying structure again ... There has to be a monthly maintenance/repair account ... this aim to measure the driver on his maintenance and vehicle usage. 

The vehicle should b able to take care of itself without dipping hands in the weekly rent

We are REVIEWING..

Hmmm...

You must be an Accountant or Economist or something close wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2018
Epphy:

Hmmm...

You must be an Accountant or Economist or something close wink

I am nothing from the above ...na Urban planning I study for sch oo cheesy

I just believe growth comes and changes will always be applied
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2018
back to square 1

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2018
eherbal:
that play has gone stale. Pls let's die the issue down. We don't need anyone to apologise to the other.we all know it won't happen judging by both parties response to the issues that shouldn't have been brought here in the first place.unfortunately,it happened ,due to the ignorance of the aggrieved,who erroneously thought he would get reasonable advice from reasonably people,but forgot we're all wired differently,thereby,perceiving issues with cult like belief ,that we are right,and the other party wrong .let's just forge ahead and do what we do best;ehailing.
TaxiAppguy just intimated the house about a new deal that will favor both the driver and rider,but no one even inquired to know the gist,even though he asked us to stay tuned. That's one of the reason this thread was made. Pls let's focus on core business at hand,especially those of us that are contributors, but not yet driving. A lot is to be learned if you're to succeed in this business. Thanks you
Lol I feel you boss.
No one will enquire yet because they have no idea what it is. It is left to me to go and bring it and show it to the house.
Then they can ask, right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Carshopper:

We are REVIEWING..

So we building a template where driver pays 750naira daily repair money to the repair account, within a month he has roughly 20k repair budget which he manages.

Now the game changes here, if in 3months repairs is below a certain amount, he gets paid a BONUS. The bonus can be half the repair budget for 3months and it increases as long as repair costing stays below a certain amount.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), raslim20(m), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.