Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768550 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
brogxy:
This thread has been so matured not until so immature kids that think age is maturity or getting married or having kids is maturity.
When you know you can't take insults on social media, then why bring your issue online. Guess you are the type that can commit suicide due to insults received online.

At a point you were making sense then you lost it when you got to the second paragraph.. I am still trying to figure out what brought about the insult though..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
ifyeez:
Which part did Gazzuzz insult his wife, I never saw that, I think I need to flip back a little, done no insult seen undecided undecided undecided kiss

What kind of human being are you?
If only you were brought up the right way you would understand the message that was been passed..

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
henrixx:
exactly. The woman was probably lenient. For the driver to ask for a hug at the end of the trip showed she could have entertained the toasting all through the trip. If the driver had been shut up he won't dare ask for any hug.

If it was me ill query my wife on why she couldn't halt him rather than targeting the driver.

You never jam.. There are mad people everywhere..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
"A man that come home with a maggot and ant infested firewood, should be ready to entertain lizards"

"If you can't stand the heat, get the Bleep(excuse my French) outta da kitchen"

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

is it a crime to be blunt? I say it as it is, no sugar coating. And he's not my friend undecided

No its not but being blunt is very different from sounding like a retard..

I have always respected your comments but this one was so wrong especially with the way you responded to it..
I think quoting one by one is a waste of time but here is what i have to say..
Gazzuzz did not use the right set of words for his comments. .
Then again it has not gotten to the extent of threatening to waste anyone.. It was just from a lame perspective and i am sure he didnt mean for it to get to you that way..
In life you never can tell or judge a situation where you are not present..
A whole lot of things can happen on that particular trip..

The right thing has been done and for you guys that feel she must have entertained the driver all along it means you dont know how this country has made a lot of people to be mad..

Peace

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
ifyeez:
Which part did Gazzuzz insult his wife, I never saw that, I think I need to flip back a little, done no insult seen undecided undecided undecided kiss

So you mean his statement was not an insult

He basically said the guys wife is not well brought up which is very wrong in every sense

Have we seen worse insults on Nairaland? Of course yes. Some of us are concerned because of the person such insult is coming from. We expected much better

Same way I would have been surprised if Carshopper had made that kind of statement

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Carshopper:
waste everybody. . abeg o.. I just buy one Kia rio oo.. I need who go maintain am oo
Except me abeg, my second born just begin dey call daddyyy and e dey sweet me for belle like 404 grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
to those of you that have carried my matter for head like gala and have trolled from cartalk/autos to uber thread.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow!!!!!!
The issue has really escalated.

Who's with the beer? Abeg share am reach my side.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
@Lagostaxiappguy

Take this as an advice from someone who cares. (MP, Arakan barracks). You need to watch your tone regardless of your position or designation. In training, u must have bin taught to walk away from certain situations, walking away doesnt make u weak, infact it shows how strong u are to overcome the adrenalin pushing u to do something drastic to a defenseless person. (u have an edge in this).
The Nigerian Amry frowns at such behaviour, a station guard once made reckless statement online not knowing he was talking to a Provost Marshall, i believe u know the rest.
I must applaud the step u took in your message to uber, u still have a heart, dont let anger ruin it.

Some comments are better left unsaid. Yes, your family means a lot but you have been taught to channel your energy to the right direction. Try correct this mistake.

Gazzuz, I understand ur point of view but some things are rather left unsaid knowing fully well u have had an altercation with him in the past. If only we can apply emotional intelligence, certain issues will be avoided.

Now to the issue that gave birth to these ugly comments, The driver was wrong, totally wrong... He should face the consequences of his actions.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jomandi13:

Mr Gazzuzz can you explain to us what you mean by this?
Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
jarkbauer:

Gazzuzz is known. Most people with uncouth mouth on social media are anonymous. Some like gazzuzz should not be like that.

The issue is not Gazzuzz. This thing, u will hear the bitter truth that no close person can tell u.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@Lagostaxiappguy

Take this as an advice from someone who cares. (MP, Arakan barracks). You need to watch your tone regardless of your position or designation. In training, u must have bin thought to walk away from certain situations, walking away doesnt make u weak, infact it shows how strong u are to overcome the adrenalin pushing u to do something drastic to a defenseless person. (u have an edge in this).
The Nigerian Amry frowns at such behaviour, a station guard once made reckless statement online not knowing he was talking to a Provost Marshall, i believe u know the rest.
I must applaud the step u took in your message to uber, u still have a heart, dont let anger ruin it.

Some comments are better left unsaid. Yes, your family means a lot but you have been taught to channel your energy to the right direction. Try correct this mistake.

Gazzuz, I understand ur point of view but some things are rather left unsaid too knowing fully well u have had an altercation with him in the past.

Now to the issue that gave birth to these ugly comments, The driver was wrong, totally wrong... He should face the consequences of his actions.
Like, quote and share.
Such a sensible post.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@Lagostaxiappguy

Take this as an advice from someone who cares. (MP, Arakan barracks). You need to watch your tone regardless of your position or designation. In training, u must have bin thought to walk away from certain situations, walking away doesnt make u weak, infact it shows how strong u are to overcome the adrenalin pushing u to do something drastic to a defenseless person. (u have an edge in this).

Gazzuz, I understand ur point of view but some things are rather left unsaid too knowing fully well u have had an altercation with him in the past.

I doubt that guy is in the army, he probably just used the army tag to do damage control after realizing the magnitude of what he said.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2018
bily:

So you mean his statement was not an insult

He basically said the guys wife is not well brought up which is very wrong in every sense

Have we seen worse insults on Nairaland? Of course yes. Some of us are concerned because of the person such insult is coming from. We expected much better

Same way I would have been surprised if Carshopper had made that kind of statement

my guy my guy ... how the hussle ..uber dey make sense for ur side? grin tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2018
pooozeee:
Why is the business so dull today ? Since morning fah 5k

y won't it b dull? Jus negodu ur location.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
new cars alert!!. Experienced uber/taxify pilots Whatsapp/call: 09082461162 smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@Lagostaxiappguy

Take this as an advice from someone who cares. (MP, Arakan barracks). You need to watch your tone regardless of your position or designation. In training, u must have bin taught to walk away from certain situations, walking away doesnt make u weak, infact it shows how strong u are to overcome the adrenalin pushing u to do something drastic to a defenseless person. (u have an edge in this).

Gazzuz, I understand ur point of view but some things are rather left unsaid knowing fully well u have had an altercation with him in the past.

This is the part most of y'all missed cool

His opinion on the topic was offered entirely out of spite.
I'm only surprised peeps are goin overboard with resentment, knowing his kinda person.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Let's change the narrative!
And discuss ideas!!
We are bringing new opportunities into rideshare to increase car owner and driver earnings significantly.
Very exciting!!!
Please watch this space, closely.
Taxi App Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
*PLEASE HOUSE, I URGENTLY NEED AN HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT FORM. ITS VERY URGENT*

please help me by mailing it to gbenga_fagbemi@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not gay sir.

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MannyG: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
UBER/TAXIFY DRIVERS NEEDED FOR LAGOS ONLY: Experienced Uber/Taxify pilots call or whatsapp this number for details 07037340290. New Drivers are also welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
lollyboy:

No its not but being blunt is very different from sounding like a retard..

I have always respected your comments but this one was so wrong especially with the way you responded to it..
I think quoting one by one is a waste of time but here is what i have to say..
Gazzuzz did not use the right set of words for his comments. .
Then again it has not gotten to the extent of threatening to waste anyone.. It was just from a lame perspective and i am sure he didnt mean for it to get to you that way..
In life you never can tell or judge a situation where you are not present..
A whole lot of things can happen on that particular trip.

The right thing has been done and for you guys that feel she must have entertained the driver all along it means you dont know how this country has made a lot of people to be mad..

Peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lacazzi(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
asamwababy:

Learn to control your emotions and anger.

Nigerian Army did not train you to be wasting people up and down when you get angry.

You have failed the Nigerian army with this statement you made.

You can waste yourself too but just know that once you depart from this earth your wife will remarry.

One more thing.Pls dont go attacking your wife based on peoples comment here cos that's the least trouble she needs.
she go marry the uber driver finally

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2018
What's Happening today...request just hard. I don reposition like twicecry

So women are just annoying, and arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2018

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chuwaa:
Am just coming late to this party and its been pretty hot in here, but let me chip in my bit, apologies before hand.

First off, Dovehorizon has consistently showed class in his approach to issues, he seems to be such a polished breed with good pedigree and I've agreed with about 90% of his posts. When i grow up, I'll like to be like him. wink

I used to vex with some of Gazzuz's submissions before till i began to understand mindsets. Honestly i don't see anything wrong with his response to TaxiAppguy. He was only reacting from his own perspective. Accusing him of beef because of previous altercation is funny. We chide his response to cheating drivers and those that refuse to pick him up and clap when he reacts back to Uber for ill treatment, why?
He has shown that he doesn't walk with sentiments and can't be pushed aside. Let's see him from that view. Infant the guy has the mindset of many 'big' men whom we accuse of being wicked without knowing the kind of challenges they face. Oga Gazzuz no vex, many here are not in your league lipsrsealed

Now as Dovehorizon has admonished you, TaxiAppguy, just chill, I've always seen you as a nice chap with your ebook, free codes etc, but since the day you made a claim of making 30k before noon, i com de look you one kind. Then the past altercation about your wife's experience. Like others have said, social media is rife with diverse opinion and when it comes to matters of the heart, expect lashes from social media. If in doubt go to Linda Keeping blog and see.
Please work on your Emotional Intelligence. Research on it, read up and you'll be able to flow even with the most despicable fellow around, that's what makes great leaders. Your outbursts in these two occasions leaves much to be desired.
May God bless our hustles.

Thank God you spoke up.
It's not me.
I don't involve myself in things like this.
Also it's not me that said he earned 30k before noon.
It's lagostaxiguy not taxiappguy.
Please I'm very careful about my name and I prove the things I say.
As I said earlier, we are changing the narrative.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chuwaa:
Am just coming late to this party and its been pretty hot in here, but let me chip in my bit, apologies before hand.

First off, Dovehorizon has consistently showed class in his approach to issues, he seems to be such a polished breed with good pedigree and I've agreed with about 90% of his posts. When i grow up, I'll like to be like him. wink

I used to vex with some of Gazzuz's submissions before till i began to understand mindsets. Honestly i don't see anything wrong with his response to TaxiAppguy. He was only reacting from his own perspective. Accusing him of beef because of previous altercation is funny. We chide his response to cheating drivers and those that refuse to pick him up and clap when he reacts back to Uber for ill treatment, why?
He has shown that he doesn't walk with sentiments and can't be pushed aside. Let's see him from that view. Infant the guy has the mindset of many 'big' men whom we accuse of being wicked without knowing the kind of challenges they face. Oga Gazzuz no vex, many here are not in your league lipsrsealed

Now as Dovehorizon has admonished you, TaxiAppguy, just chill, I've always seen you as a nice chap with your ebook, free codes etc, but since the day you made a claim of making 30k before noon, i com de look you one kind. Then the past altercation about your wife's experience. Like others have said, social media is rife with diverse opinion and when it comes to matters of the heart, expect lashes from social media. If in doubt go to Linda Keeping blog and see.
Please work on your Emotional Intelligence. Research on it, read up and you'll be able to flow even with the most despicable fellow around, that's what makes great leaders. Your outbursts in these two occasions leaves much to be desired.
May God bless our hustles.
what is this one saying?your blunder,my friend,is humongous ,colosal, and way big.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
eherbal:
what is this one saying?your blunder,my friend,is humongous ,colosal, and way big.
Lol
With a long story to match.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Disclaimer: Lagostaxiguy is not taxiappguy.
Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lagostaxiguy i understand what your family may be going through at this time, we are with you.
Please let the whole matter rest as concerns this group.
Can we please stop commenting and low key increasing the flames of the topic.
This is a business group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
taxiappguy:
Lagostaxiguy i understand what your family may be going through at this time, we are with you.
Please let the whole matter rest as concerns this group.
Can we please stop commenting and low key increasing the flames of the topic.
This is a business group.
I will like to read thecar comment about this issue before it laid to rest. I'm learning a lot here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.