Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5099492 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (5799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
toomush:
Farming tool wink business nah better business oooh... I'm taking a girl from Yaba to the international airport, when were at the local airport a guy called and asked where we were I told her...later she was asking me "oga abeg where is the local airport" I showed her...she no even know where airport dey sef angry
is this supposed to be a crime/sin? undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I once traveled from yaba to surulere to pick someone going to marina. All in the name of I am scared of cancellation

Lol @ travel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Taxify, which one is 7hrs?Wickedness lipsrsealed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
toomush:
Taxify, which one is 7hrs?Wickedness lipsrsealed
You can still make it, just be online. Or better still look for someone to request you then just accept it and don't start the trip till the time is complete. If you want to continue working the chances are there that they may even ruin everything for you. They even flash you request once the time is complete.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
toomush:
Me: where are you going to?

Rider: Agric

Me: sorry ma, I can't go there right now.

Rider: why nah? The road is free nah... Like 3 drivers have cancelled.

Me: sorry ma grin

Drivers no get joy cheesy

Rider: I'm in sangisha going to magodo, are you interested, I'm asking because like 4 drivers said there are not going.

Me: sorry ma, I'm far from you, the distance I will cover to pick you will likely be more than the trip.

Rider: ok oooh

So riders sha angry Naso one yeye boy with one girl request me for Uber last night for ozone cinemas at Sabi, I didn't ask location, when I got there he said he's to the next street. angry angry angry

Another request

Me: where are you going to?

Rider: Maryland mall.

Me: ok ( I'm at ikosi)

Rider: but we are not ready yet, you will have to wait for like 25mins

Me: sorry I can't wait.

What's wrong with some riders sef angry
You didn't mention those that will request and won't call, and when you eventually call them they will be telling you they requested uber/taxify. I will be like shey I no know na him I dey call you abi na instagram u think say I get ur number from. Mumu riders everywhere

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
3RNEST:
Person mistake transfer 1million to one of una uber driver una no talk anything.. Na so una be??
Emmm.... Who are you again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
3RNEST:
Person mistake transfer 1million to one of una uber driver una no talk anything.. Na so una be??

It is actually needless of her to rope in Uber any further in this issue.Their responsibility ended when they resolved the N4800/N3700 issue...nothing consign Uba with 1m transferred done to a beneficiary on your phone who happened to be an Uber driver .is like the woman no aware Uber no even send you do transfers in the first place..

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
deedee44:

You didn't mention those that will request and won't call, and when you eventually call them they will be telling you they requested uber/taxify. I will be like shey I no know na him I dey call you abi na instagram u think say I get ur number from. Mumu riders everywhere
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You can still make it, just be online. Or better still look for someone to request you then just accept it and don't start the trip till the time is complete. If you want to continue working the chances are there that they may even ruin everything for you. They even flash you request once the time is complete.

Surprisingly I got it. I don't usually chase bonus since I started doing Uber, for some time I haven't gotten any bonus. About flash request it doesn't bother me anymore, there's a trick a driver I met on the road taught me. Slide arriving now immediately a request comes in, that way your stats remains the same. I got like 3 flash request plus the ones I cancelled.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
deedee44:

As in eeeh, they will now shout "oooh"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
iyaegin:

It is actually needless of her to rope in Uber any further in this issue.Their responsibility ended when they resolved the N4800/N3700 issue...nothing consign Uba with 1m transferred done to a beneficiary on your phone who happened to be an Uber driver .is like the woman no aware Uber no even send you do transfers in the first place..
No be woman na man, like seriously u trying to say the uber driver is rite to hold his money? Cuz he made an error transferring money to his account...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
3RNEST:

How e take concern us?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
3RNEST:

No be woman na man, like seriously u trying to say the uber driver is rite to hold his money? Cuz he made an error transferring money to his account...

Read his response again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2018
3RNEST:

How is it uber's business that he transferred 1m to a wrong person? The money has nothing to do with any trip/transaction on uber platform so he should deal with it appropriately without dragging uber in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 1:35am On Nov 19, 2018
deedee44:

How is it uber's business that he transferred 1m to a wrong person? The money has nothing to do with any trip/transaction on uber platform so he should deal with it appropriately without dragging uber in the mud.
He's not dragging uber but he came online to seek for solutions sincerely u guys should help him out instead of all this, but put him in your shoes we all make mistakes and no one is perfect.

In conclusion, I came in peace and to seek solution regarding his present predicaments.

Thanks for your time and Jah bless our hustle.

#PeaceOut. #OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 19, 2018
3RNEST:

He's not dragging uber but he came online to seek for solutions sincerely u guys should help him out instead of all this, but put him in your shoes we all make mistakes and no one is perfect.

In conclusion, I came in peace and to seek solution regarding his present predicaments.

#PeaceOut. #OneNigeria

This isn't the right place to seek for help, same place i asked a very basic question if I could report a driver with bad conduct and some nuisance called my wife different names for getting Harrassed my a man.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 3:29am On Nov 19, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

This isn't the right place to seek for help, same place i asked a very basic question if I could report a driver with bad conduct and some nuisance called my wife different names for getting Harrassed my a man.
The topic was uber related, dats why, but if nobody can't help then no problem...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Uber server is not updated yet for the new week therefore no one is getting trip request as at 6am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2018
wahooo the server just got updated at 6:01am and my request came in immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2018
3RNEST:

3RNEST:

#PeaceOut. #OneNigeria
Quite contradicting

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Are you in the market to buy a tokunbo or a used vehicle?
Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle
Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MannyG: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2018
DRIVE TO OWN A CAR OPPORTUNITY!!!

Are you an Uber or Taxify certified Driver in Lagos looking for a car to drive, or an intending Driver? A drive to own a car opportunity is here! For details, call or send WhatApp message to this phone number - 07037340290.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
0ubenji:
is this supposed to be a crime/sin? undecided
I wonder o. Him that know, what has he done with the information? You know where airport De but you never enter plane before.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2018
brogxy:

Scared? No you shouldn't be.
Life goes on if you get blocked. Just make sure you don't cancel more that 1/4 of completed trips.
What will you say about mine if you say you are scared.
How did u get to that page on the partners acct pls. Can't see my activity score
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to bring this to the group.
It's a new money making opportunity for Partners and Drivers.
You get to make some good money by the side while doing absolutely nothing extra!

How?
Taxi App Guy is partnered with a firm that specializes in in-ride entertainment and advertisement to your rideshare cars.

How does this work?
We place high quality screens in your car. These screens broadcast interactive and highly engaging content to your riders as you drive them around.
The more engagement the screen in your car gets the more money you make.
And the best part? The screen is totally free to install.
You don't have to do anything else as we send content into the screens, all you have to do is keep taking trips as you normally would.

We are running a pilot program for the first 5 people to test out the screens in their vehicle, during the pilot period we we are simply testing out the product and so won't be sending any payouts. We start sending out payouts when we launch.
Of course the first five people get priority when the actual program launches.

If you are interested in participating in the pilot, please mention this post. The first 5 eligible partner/driver gets the available screens.

More details coming.

Taxi App Guy

Bro. I'm interested. Make my 2 cars they get extra earning go make sense.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2018
shollywendy1:

How did u get to that page on the partners acct pls. Can't see my activity score

Login to your driver profile on the Web portal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
No longer getting request as I used to b4, if I don't make 15k at the end of today, I will consider quiting

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
pooozeee:
No longer getting request as I used to b4, if I don't make 15k at the end of today, I will consider quiting

That was how pooozeee quit e-hailing business grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olamiikunle(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Good day everyone.
I signed up my car for Uber with necessary documents verified since last week wednesday.
Please how long does it take your account to be activated on Uber after verifying your documents.
Also, I will appreciate any driver tips to know before commencing on both Uber and taxify..
Thanks a lot

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2018
LCWind:

Re-position to a wet location grin

Please teach me how to reposition to a wet location... will I av to burst a water pipe ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2018
utepu:
Good evening Bros in the house. Kindly recommend a phone that is best for a driver in this business? Many thanks

Samsung Galaxy S5 android version 6.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (5799) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.