Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4788123 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Enyinne:
How I wish I can just put u thru.Oil and Gas business is not something I will type on paper and u will execute.it takes a long process and mentoring.Depending on ur location, u can make move to apapa and meet couple of people i can direct u to for direct mentoring as I don't hv time to do it myself.For the december profit, u will need to be liquid enough to move d deal. Goodluck.

I hear profit

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2018
SkydaDGreat:
Good day all,please I’m looking to get a car for Uber and personal use. I intend to put the car on rent for the first 2 - 6 months after which I take over and start the Uber thing myself.
I need advice and opinions on what car to get? My budget is 1.4m flexible to 1.6m. I’m stuck between getting a corrolla sports 2003 - 2004 tokunbo and a Camry 2005 or 2006 tokunbo (because of size). I still have my eyes on naija used Camry spider 2007 upwards. But I’ve never bought a car before it’s going to be my first time. So I want to be careful so I don’t buy problem. I can’t afford to be repairing car all the time.
Please I need advice on best car to go with , fuel consumption and maintenance

I have an offer for you... My contact is on my signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestvalueEnt(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Experienced Uber & Taxify driver needed for 2007 Toyota Corolla (Tokunbo) 33k weekly.

Car Location: Mainland

Upfront deposit required(negotiable)

Must have 2 guarantors.

08023597158 (call/whatsapp)

New drivers can also apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
emmancecute:
Pls, is there anyone who use hyundai sonata 06-09 for ehailing in the house? I need honest review about the car as I am currently considering one.
Cc: Gazzuzz

usually comes with a v6 engine from the U.S market.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
SkydaDGreat:
Good day all,please I’m looking to get a car for Uber and personal use. I intend to put the car on rent for the first 2 - 6 months after which I take over and start the Uber thing myself.
I need advice and opinions on what car to get? My budget is 1.4m flexible to 1.6m. I’m stuck between getting a corrolla sports 2003 - 2004 tokunbo and a Camry 2005 or 2006 tokunbo (because of size). I still have my eyes on naija used Camry spider 2007 upwards. But I’ve never bought a car before it’s going to be my first time. So I want to be careful so I don’t buy problem. I can’t afford to be repairing car all the time.
Please I need advice on best car to go with , fuel consumption and maintenance

Toks 1.4-1.6? You will find them, but willhave issues.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neatcarsonly: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Available for Hire-purchase.

- Toyota Camry 2004(v4)
- #30,000/week
- Period: 24months

Minimum of 6months experience
2 guarantors

SMS ONLY to 07030519590
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin u and money na same
Carshopper:

I hear profit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Mine has no issue...none.... Its a giveaway... Upgrading things.... Its an 06 corolla .. Barely used
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Enyinne:
grin u and money na same

I dey learn from the best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

usually comes with a v6 engine from the U.S market.
the one I'm considering is an i4 2.4ltr engine and tmits tokunbo. Does it mean the engine as been replaced?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Guys I no hear strike today again wetin happen? undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
emmancecute:
the one I'm considering is an i4 2.4ltr engine and tmits tokunbo. Does it mean the engine as been replaced?

max 1.8liter engine for Ehailing. Vehicle is not suitable

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
nwizu042:

Mine has no issue...none.... Its a giveaway... Upgrading things.... Its an 06 corolla .. Barely used

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7770352_img20180906wa0005_jpeg8ffa96666c855be40c6279f226b59c54
For 2.3m?? I think the giving away is the other way round.. Buyer give away money
https://www.nairaland.com/4732722/2006-toyota-corolla-toks-available

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Used Kia Rio 2006 Auto for sale N700k interested Please call 09083735282

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
nwizu042:

yours might be in good shape.

Yours is cheap because it is registered.

Once you register a toks it looses 10- 40per it's value on the spot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
More pics

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin

must you showcase ur demeanor skills every where? angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It's actually toks grin grin

GAZZUZZ:

must you showcase ur demeanor skills every where? angry

No vex sir.. It's a reflex action, I cannot control it grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
More pics

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7770352_img20180906wa0005_jpeg8ffa96666c855be40c6279f226b59c54
For 2.3m?? I think the giving away is the other way round.. Buyer give away money
https://www.nairaland.com/4732722/2006-toyota-corolla-toks-available

Its not this corolla oo...
Guys can sharply dig you up... He hehe....
The corolla right there is long gone and was never used....
This one was barely used... Mileage is 160,000
Pictures in a bit....
Relax big kendo grin grin grin
Your blood dey hot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

True... 100% true....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seegi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
HELLO. Please am using this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Ilorin and Kwara state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
nwizu042:

Pictures in a bit....

Oya now!!!! TheCar come buy barely used corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

What's the price range of 03-05 camry?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
thebigkendo:

Here we go the big kendo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Enyinne:
How I wish I can just put u thru.Oil and Gas business is not something I will type on paper and u will execute.it takes a long process and mentoring.Depending on ur location, u can make move to apapa and meet couple of people i can direct u to for direct mentoring as I don't hv time to do it myself.For the december profit, u will need to be liquid enough to move d deal. Goodluck.

Thank you very much ma, I have a second address at Okota and can shuttle Apapa easily from there, my email address is niiadenii at gmail.com and my number is in my signature if you don't mind WhatsApp. Thank you very much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
i have been using my corolla 04 FOR 9YEARS NOW AND THE MILEAGE IS 133K PLUS. HOW COME THIS ONE WAS BARELY USED
nwizu042:

Pictures in a bit....
Your blood dey hot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
thebigkendo:

I yaf ticked Toyota Corolla out of my Bucket List.

Na Range Rover, Audi and GWagon be the next thing in my bucket list.

Beside I am only available for Upgrade not Downgrade. grin grin grin

Oya follow OP negotiate price so we can finally welcome you to Toyota Corolla family.

I would dash you Aboki

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Afegbai1: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Goodday house. Do I need tax identification number and LASDRI ID card to register on uber/taxify platform?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Afegbai1:
Goodday house. Do I need tax identification number and LASDRI ID card to register on uber/taxify platform?
Thanks

yes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
mistadayo:
i have been using my corolla 04 FOR 9YEARS NOW AND THE MILEAGE IS 133K PLUS. HOW COME THIS ONE WAS BARELY USED

It all depends on the mileage it came with.... Shikena... grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, jpworld(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.