Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798861 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
slamstanlee:
so u no get before

i hate using taxify with a passion.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Please if the strike is successful tomorrow that 15k would easily be 30k. You can then achieve work life balance and quickly accelerate your goals to plan B.
therefore don't go online by 6pm. Make the strike total.

I am sure you don't own the car you drive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
They strike in india for 12 days and uber reacted. Nigeria is sh!thole u know

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
veeluv2015:
Lol.... But joining uber/taxify isn't a do or die na. If their terms do not favour you then who says you can't start your own ehailing company?

The 10% being requested is not even possible. The only thing taxify needs to do to put you guys in check is to remove cancellation penalties till the strike is over.

If you don't want to work, leave others who want to work to do so.
Simple.

Thing of choice. Don't force others
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
Simple.

Thing of choice. Don't force others
Are you not bothered about the ill treatment of Uber and taxify melting out to partner-drivers or you are a spy for either of two mentioned e - hailing company.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
ifyeez:
Might not be in full support of the reason for the strike, buh am with you guys, Taxify done too Mumu, the only compensation we get for our time and insult we receive all day was taken away.
That time I got blocked, I went to there office to reason with them, that it doesn't make sense that, I don't ever ever reject card trip, they should check my record, the customer care rep was just running her mouth up and down telling me that Taxify doesn't lie, i got tired and didn't want to argue with her, so I left. STRIKE on brothers. Please we need new app asap, so we can start diverting riders to that one.

The problem here is this our habit of not trusting our indigenous platforms, hence the solution to this problem is simple...

...just port to a willing and ready indigenous platforms

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
To be free, the workers must have choice. To have choice they must retain in their own hands the right to determine under what conditions they will work.
I don join d strike.
One love

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
styveke:

The problem here is this our habit of not trusting our indigenous platforms, hence the solution to this problem is simple...

...just port to a willing and ready indigenous platforms

LIKE WHICH PLATFORM?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jomandi13:

Are you not bothered about the ill treatment of Uber and taxify melting out to partner-drivers or you are a spy for either of two mentioned e - hailing company.
bro. Find another hustle. You will be a monumental coward if after all this gra gra you still go online today with the same conditions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
WE HAVE ANOTHER ROMEO3 IN THE HOUSE

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

calm down. If they succeed you will benefit. if they don't succeeded you will still benefit grin
i am calm. Makes no sense to force a strike on every driver when there is no union. I don't belong to a union. So they should face front
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Someone posted 12 days strike in another country but just one day in Lagos and drivers are not with one voice. Let's stick together. Western countries use strike tonpass their message. No be for my country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
1johnjohn:
Someone posted 12 days strike in another country but just one day in Lagos and drivers are not with one voice. Let's stick together. Western countries use strike tonpass their message. No be for my country.

When you get to western country, behave like them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
An average uber driver in the western countries make BTW 500 and 700k weekly. Money that most drivers here can't make in a month. Facts only

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Uber drivers on rental, if you serious tell your partners there is strike this week and park the car.

if on H.P tell your partner not to expect any earnings for this week because of strike and park the car.

If it is your car, park the car.

Sacrifice 7days and be happy for a long time.

Disruption of Ehailing activities is part of the industrial stoke action. This is commendable.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
An average uber driver in the western countries make BTW 500 and 700k weekly. Money that most drivers here can't make in a month. Facts only

Uncle join the strike and stop complaining. This one you have been on NL since morning have you been driving?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
So what's your point then?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uncle join the strike and stop complaining. This one you have been on NL since morning have you been driving?
Good question, oya over to you fahrenz

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jomandi13:

So what's your point then?
they can afford to go on strike.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

we have all been on NL. What's your point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
therefore don't go online by 6pm. Make the strike total.

I am sure you don't own the car you drive.

Let me confess my rest day is Monday, but if the strike is called for any day, I will comply.

Back to the issue, believe me if we can achieve unity of purpose everybody will be a winner.

Taxify and uber should not use the bad economic situation in the country as a reason to exploit drivers and partners.

Some drivers have practically turned their vehicle to hotels just to meet weekly delivery to partners.

New partners are refusing to come onboard with tokunbo cars, the new deal for drivers are refurbished Nigerian used cars.

On the issue of whether I own my vehicle, I really cannot see the relevance of that question.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Uber drivers on rental, if you serious tell your partners there is strike this week and park the car.

if on H.P tell your partner not to expect any earnings for this week because of strike and park the car.

If it is your car, park the car.

Sacrifice 7days and be happy for a long time.

Disruption of Ehailing activities is part of the industrial stoke action. This is commendable.

I concur with you 100. Percent

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:

I also stay in Garki. Our Abuja thread is very quiet.
But theres a higher probability of getting a car there.

Reason I jumped over here is cos of much juice on this Lagos thread.
So many Lagos boys I want to meet with.

Like how much is the weekly delivery in Abuja ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Let me confess my rest day is Monday, but if the strike is called for any day, I will comply.

Back to the issue, believe me if we can achieve unity of purpose everybody will be a winner.

Taxify and uber should not use the bad economic situation in the country as a reason to exploit drivers and partners.

Some drivers have practically turned their vehicle to hotels just to meet weekly delivery to partners.

New partners are refusing to come onboard with tokunbo cars, the new deal for drivers are refurbished Nigerian used cars.

On the issue of whether I own my vehicle, I really cannot see the relevance of that question.

By and large. Disgruntled drivers should park their cars and we that want to drive will have more to do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Panic mode activated grin shocked wink cool

I wonder if they can move Lagos without drivers.
Rogue company

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
LCWind:
Panic mode activated grin shocked wink cool

I wonder if they can move Lagos without drivers.
Rogue company

Taxify stupid... Trying to use drivers to fight drivers. Let them come out of the office and drive. It pay back time, I just wish all driver will comply

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
Ode. I have made 15k today. I don't identify with foolishness. You can strike without trying to bring others down. Poor man

Rich man that can't spare a week for a righteous course, which kind rich man be that one ? Dey their the make noise coz of 15k wey you never even comot money for fuel, data, call, food etc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Lol, who am I to suggest a fee. I have no experience using v6 on the platform but I am sure you won't necessarily run at a loss, maybe reduced profit compared to others.

Sorry to say this, using V6 engine, you may be running at total loss if care isn't taken, the fuel attendant are even smiling if you buy 3000k fuel, they will only sell to ur car 2500k fuel this is done in most filling station except some total, mobile and NNPC filling station
Recently the body in charge of regulation closed down about 10 different filling station due to fuel pump adjustment, coupled with the cheating from fIllinois stations, one may be running at total loss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
I have been on strike with you guys since August grin grin grin grin

CC TheCar come & strike oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

By and large. Disgruntled drivers should park their cars and we that want to drive will have more to do.

I think the most varying species of humans are in Nigeria and it is the reason we are where we are. Anyone who is against this action is the one that is disgruntled. I can't fathom why some people feel they are better than others. Clearly majority of stakeholders are for this action, so be it.
Prior to the advent of ehailing, yellow cabs charged ridiculous prices and instead of the coys to fix prices around that bracket they decided to water it down so much so that some riders are always surprised with fares.
Any one that is OK with the current dispensation is not OK at all. You don't have to drive yourself to extinction before you break even. There should be some form of compensation for driving on terrible roads or sitting in terrible terrific. Beyond this platform, young people need to speak with ONE voice to take this country back.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
We don't need to contact oga taxi for promo for any rides . It's simple . Our next move is to go online on Taxify and when you get request on Taxify ,just tell the rider that we are on strike on taxify and if the rider have oga taxi app on his or her phone then we can drive down to his or her location . This is a systematic way to shut down taxify completely . With this rider's will have no option that to ask you to start coming . Once you get to the rider location ,download oga taxi app on the rider phone to request u and start the ride. So ,we can use Taxify app to locate rider only and use oga taxi app do the trip

Copied

ANOTHER CAMPAIGN FOR OGA TAXI

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

Guess you will continue driving even if they slash the fare lower than this.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: emadamysy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.