Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816493 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2018
chucsmoore:
let me help U out with bad bad places . grin Dopemu, cement, mongoro, abule egba, oshodi, ayobo, agbede meeting ikorodu, igbogbo ikorodu, ijegun ikorodu, alapere ketu, ikotun, egbeda, idimu, mowe ibafo, ojokoro, Ota, alakuko, Orile, ijesha, mushin, Papa ajao, ijora, apapa, ajegunle, ilaje, funny enough nah there request plenty pass. grin Longtrips for matter.

Bariga, Ifako nkọ?

Infact no good road in the whole of mainland

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
chucsmoore:
Lol. Nah there U dey stay?
abi o...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2018
styveke:

Bariga, Ifako nkọ?

yeah I forgot to add them. The streets there are so terrible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Lol, you have covered Lagos already
Taxify don carry me Waka d whole Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2018
chucsmoore:
yeah I forgot to add them. The streets there are so terrible.

Oworo is the chief...all thanks to the present govt Lagos roads are worse than during the previous govt(s).

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Epphy:

Oworo is the chief...all thanks to the present govt Lagos roads are worse than during the previous govt(s).
yea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
I carried this man this morning going to the airport, while we are on the trip we talk about about almost everything. Politics, Nig, Friends. He was so happy that he was asking me how am managing on the business with Honda EOD, I did not want to tell him I own the car, coz I wanted to know were the talk was headed, so we continued talking, I told him it's been God, he said he would like me to drive for him that he likes me, that he has camry spider and Corolla, I should pick the d1 like, he said am a camry spider guy coz of my packaging, I laughed and said I will always take fuel economy to packaging, coz the more economical the more money I make, he said that's a good one am just very smart. grin
To cut the storie short, I told him I will get him a good driver like me since am loyal to my current partner which is me grin grin grin grin.
Drivers submit ur C.V let me link you up to Chief. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gabng(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Even when you complain the EOD is no good?

ifyeez:
I carried this man this morning going to the airport, while we are on the trip we talk about about almost everything. Politics, Nig, Friends. He was so happy that he was asking me how am managing on the business with Honda EOD, I did not want to tell him I own the car, coz I wanted to know were the talk was headed, so we continued talking, I told him it's been God, he said he would like me to drive for him that he likes me, that he has camry spider and Corolla, I should pick the d1 like, he said am a camry spider guy coz of my packaging, I laughed and said I will always take fuel economy to packaging, coz the more economical the more money I make, he said that's a good one am just very smart. grin
To cut the storie short, I told him I will get him a good driver like me since am loyal to my current partner which is me grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by majekoam(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2018
4 month registered toy corolla 2005 for sale.
Quick sale needed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4887309/toyota-corolla-2005-4-months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jargo192: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Hi i am Interested

ifyeez:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jargo192: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
jargo192:
Hi i am Interested

I am interested. Kindly message me 08093804824
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jargo192: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Jesus christ!!!!
styveke:

Bariga, Ifako nkọ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profjo: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
pls am.interested, i live in magodo phase 2. cal or whatsapp 08026868958
ifyeez:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
jargo192:
Jesus christ!!!!

Most of these estates too get very bad roads both mainland and Island
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Epphy:

satellite town na oworo God father grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
chucsmoore:
let me help U out with bad bad places . grin Dopemu, cement, mongoro, abule egba, oshodi, ayobo, agbede meeting ikorodu, igbogbo ikorodu, ijegun ikorodu, alapere ketu, ikotun, egbeda, idimu, mowe ibafo, ojokoro, Ota, alakuko, Orile, ijesha, mushin, Papa ajao, ijora, apapa, ajegunle, ilaje, funny enough nah there request plenty pass. grin Longtrips for dat matter.
Mafoluku, ajao estate, ago palace inside (not the main road)navy town road, Irawo after owode onirin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
styveke:

Bariga, Ifako nkọ?

Dapada!.... magodo both phase, ebute meta, surulere, sholmolu,Maryland, opebi , omole both phase and others are part of island abi....make una leave our mainland for us

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayteeconcept(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
we help uber with our affordable and on the go data bundle...as low as 465@1gb check [url]bestkonnect.net[/url]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oh boy with this my Camry 2006 big daddy,10k fuel to make 20k ... which kain tin be dat na .is that normal guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bigdam:
Oh boy with this my Camry 2006 big daddy,10k fuel to make 20k ... which kain tin be dat na .is that normal guys
is ur check engine light on? Any idea if ur catalyst has been stolen? Is ur own a 2.4L 4cyl or 3.0L V6 or 3.3L V6?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bigdam:
so abnormal. I make 20k with N3,500 fuel with my 2005 corolla. I bought d car myself from copart USA

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

Cars are in very good shape.

2004 Toyota Corolla: 35K
2006 Toyota Corolla: 35K
2005 Toyota Camry: 29K
2003 Toyota Camry: 29K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng or call 09032614208

Good working conditions. Drivers with good credit records in rental qualify for Hire Purchase.

Recent Hire Purchase Deals obtained for our drivers (1YR TENURE):
2003 Toyota Corolla (Nigerian Used): 1.5M
2004 Toyota Corolla (Foreign Used): 2M

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bigdam:
Very normal.
Probably you are using the wrong tool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
xana101:
so abnormal. I make 20k with N3,500 fuel with my 2005 corolla. I bought d car myself from copart USA
I make 100k with 5000 naira fuel on my corolla. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
chillex8:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
chillex8:

chillexxxxxxxxx grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
gabng:

Even when you complain the EOD is no good?

Because he doesn't drive everyday, probably Uber is his side runs. Secondly so you want to put him to chasing targets?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bigdam:

2.4l engine and probably you drive around positioning and you cab only do that if you have a 1.6 to 1.8l cars like the corolla guys.
Aside the car, are you on both platforms, is your phone okay for taxify for less driving arounds
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
gabng:

Even if it's a tokunbo?
I understand that its your only option for now, but the end will justify the means and the end is a dead car.

Either sell and get a better suited ride for uber or park the car, don't let sorry be your name.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
chillex8:

Very normal.
Probably you are using the wrong tool
Very wrong input, I use the same 2006 Camry and I use 4k fuel to make 15k. Sometimes I use less.
Bigdam something is either wrong with your camry or you're not managing your fuel properly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rosarie(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pls can I get Toyota Corolla that can be used for Uber in abuja for 1million naira
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rosarie:
Pls can I get Toyota Corolla that can be used for Uber in abuja for 1million naira

Yes but you will have to connect directly to owner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), jpworld(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.