Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4834629 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tapout(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tapout:
Good Day guys... Pls how long does it take to get a driving license (renewal)??

cc: gazzuzz
Dru23
Taxiappguy
Anyone pls...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Fahrenz:
you are like a rabid cockroach in the midst of hungry fowls. Go find somewhere quiet and play with your small Dick. !Diot of a thousand fathers. What a _moron! I only replied you Inconsequential fucktard_ only because I wanted you to delete the impression you have of your dimwitted self that you have an opinion, and a monopoly of insults as I would rather chop off my left thumb than dignify you with a reply ever again.

Now, fuck_ off in the name of whatever god you worship.

Stale!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
It's sold
sammiejr:

Hi, is this still available? I am interested.
Full Cash payment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tapout:

cc: gazzuzz Dru23 Taxiappguy Anyone pls...
2 weeks to a month. I know you from IMSU.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
ofime123:
Bros do u have any idea why my inspection report refuse to upload in uber? It keeps telling me not uploaded properly and pls can I use same inspection for taxify also? Pls I need to start work asap cus I just bought the car and am broke pls help a brother here.
someone here mentioned you should bombard support with msgs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin Case closed, u said it all
Fahrenz:
thats what we keep hearing. But no one has died yet. More drivers are signing up. More partners are buying cars.

Someone posted a statistic of 134000 active uber riders and only 9000 active drivers. Meanwhile. Uber has over 20000 registered drivers. That's uber alone. That is what we should talk about, facts. Not permutations. Dead car dead driver and no partners was the same song being sang last year when uber reduced fares. Why haven't all partners gone underground?

Answer is simple. There are hardworking drivers out there making money for their partners and taking care of the cars they drive. They are not on Nairaland. I know a driver that comes from abeokuta to drive in Lagos and he hasn't defaulted. Don't allow the congregation of lazy complaining Nairaland drivers becloud the truth.

Facts only

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks
emmancecute:
someone here mentioned you should bombard support with msgs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Done for d week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tapout:

cc: gazzuzz
Dru23
Taxiappguy
Anyone pls...
processing time are usually 2-4 weeks for temporal drivers s licence and 1-3 months for permanent one. But u will given a signed and stamped note to enable u drive same day at FRSC office. U tender that to police and law enforcement agents as a proof that your drivers license is under process.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
chucsmoore:
Done for d week

You drive on strictly taxify?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
brogxy:

Una don start, you want bill gate and co to start feeling jealous that it's only 30k will get to them with all the work the machines did and money drivers made. Their drivers should just be expecting an increment in weekly payments. grin
Lolzz Br let them die we no care
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
This Xmas get as e be. Mehn traffic wan wound son of man.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
afroxyz:

You drive on strictly taxify?
yea. Taxify is best platform for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
chucsmoore:
correct

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
thebigkendo:

Fixed grin grin
Please I no dey there. I am not ready to do mud fight with anyone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
chucsmoore:
I noticed that taxify has really gained ground when it comes to riders. That is why their yanga is now so much.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Everybody dey post dashboard make I follow post my own too.
I no sabi work sha,

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Waiting for my salary like.
grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I no sabi work sha,
Yepa! On Uber alone? Almighty surge at work.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
I chop the promo too, I no even look go taxiscam side
cheesy grin
Second one is my earnings on Friday and I started by 11 am. First trip was around 12

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I chop the promo too, I no even look go taxiscam side
cheesy grin
Second one is my earnings on Friday and I started by 11 am. First trip was around 12
Same as mine. I started around six but noticed the day was not going fine, I just went back home to sleep for about three hours to resume work by twelve on Friday. I just had the courage that getting 30 trips was an easy catch on Uber since it had no conditions attached like the other rival. Make christmas dey come always o.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
chucsmoore:
Done for d week

Resperk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I no sabi work sha,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
brogxy:

Same as mine. I started around six but noticed the day was not going fine, I just went back home to sleep for about three hours to resume work by twelve on Friday. I just had the courage that getting 30 trips was an easy catch on Uber since it had no conditions attached like the other rival. Make christmas dey come always o.
I tell you Br, if it were to be taxiscam you will hear something like 'do 100 trips and stay online for 200 hours make sure u don't sleep oooo and get 35k bonus with 95 percent finished rate and 85 percent acceptance rate'. Somebody even told me they paid him and later debit him and said he didn't meet up. Which kyn people be this.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
My uber this week N121k
Taxify N81k
Total 200k for d week, thanks to surge wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I no sabi work sha,

Wow! How did you do this, any tips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2018
chucsmoore:
Done for d week
this is your gross. Your real earning is the "net" after commission
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2018
xana101:
My uber this week N121k
Taxify N81k
Total 200k for d week, thanks to surge wink

My God! Please drop tips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Enyinne:
grin Case closed, u said it all
on a verysew serious note. If uber alone has 20000 registered drivers and only 9000 active, that only means that 11000 uber drivers are without cars and looking for one to drive.

I see no reason why anyone on this forum should allow a few 100 drivers with no experience apart from typing and those that can't even make 60k a week - to give conditions. How can someone open his mouth asking for a corolla for 25k? Give them the corolla for 20k, they will still default. One should stop paying them any attention. The fact is that drivers make more than partners. Serious drivers. Car owners should be tighter with driver screening. Weed out the lazy asses and give your car to someone who has a purpose in life

One wrote one useless article the other day, claiming a driver goes home with 2k weekly.

Really, how much does a driver spend on food, data, phone calls and car washing in a week?

The truth is that 1gb of data is enough for a week and Max 2k airtime. This is business. You don't use business money for personal downloads and calling friends and family.

Then feeding. Tf are you eating 3k food a day for?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2018
I'm not happy I'm driving a faulty car.... All my weeks are spent with the auto mechanics one way or the other..... Fuel consumption on the high side..... I'm celebrating Christmas on a low key..... But I thank God for his safety
When others are showing off what they've earned..... Fuel station and mechanics are smiling on me..... Sad :' Monday to Friday in picture

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Tuesday

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Today

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.