Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733004 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why do i have a feeling that ur a cyber bully ? Why do i have a feeling that ur so abused wife is mentally unstable likewise u ? Why do i have a feeling that ur a sucum bag seeking validation in a faceless forum? At least I hv a husband to wash my cloth and pick up slap as a reward from me but unfortunately for u , ur a total failure both in business and marriage hence ur rotten away in psychiatric hospital. My last response to u ,I won't condecend to ur level as I can see ur seeking to be noticed and my moniker seems like it's gonna raise ur status.Sorry I won't belittle myself with a loser like u cos ur totally below my class. Mile 2 agbero seeking validation
BillGoldberg:

I don't know why I have this feeling that your husband will be washing your pant at home... I don't know why I have this hush that you will make a very terrible wife. There are chances you slap your husband on a daily. Something tells me you have a violent spirit in you and that you are disturbed. Go for deliverance ma.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ozonelayer123: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
I Need a Toyota car...4 plug any kind for hire purchase... Hyundai Elantra or accent for hire purchase. To run for 18months.

Call/WhatsApp 08025590554
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Mad traffic from 4th roundabout on lekki-epe expressway but its accompanied with mad surge. Picking my rider on a 3.0x surge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I don't know why I have this feeling that your husband will be washing your pant at home... I don't know why I have this hush that you will make a very terrible wife. There are chances you slap your husband on a daily. Something tells me you have a violent spirit in you and that you are disturbed. Go for deliverance ma.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2018
pooozeee:
South Africa tops the list of the best uber market in Africa and also has the highest number of drivers on the platform

That's why it's so tight in naija; lowest rider to driver ratio on the chart. Though it shows a potential for growth, as its a new venture in the country, plus, Nigeria's population is an asset in this regard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutionboy: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
I am looking for a car to drive on rental. I am a very diligent, hardworking and Godfearing driver with 9months experience on uber and Taxify. I am on both Taxify/Uber platforms and also with very good ratings and an impeccable maintenance practice for any vehicle I drive. I have never defaulted in my weekly remittance and I do that with no stories. You can contact or WhatsApp me on 08091668520/ 08025461577 or you drop your contact and I will reach you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Fahrenz:
they weren't scared. The explanation came even before fare reduction. Taxify only realized that they have ignorant blockheads driving for them, hence the need to explain again the fact that less fares = more rides. The same thing uber did last year. Driving on uber and taxify goes beyond the ability to drive a car.

When uber reduced fares last year for the same reason, it was these same set of people that went on strike. Taxify befriended them while making uber look like the bad guys. Now it's their turn and they are stuck with the same ignorant lot.
You sound like you owe uber/taxify your life. The biggest achievement of the striking drivers is the realisation that they (uber/taxify) can't just wake up one morning and reduce the price for the fun of it. Believing that 'less fares=more rides' crap is slave mentality. If not for cowards like you that sabotaged their efforts, I'm sure the results would have been more. So you lack the moral justification to insult anyone of them, calling them names. If uber alone was so OK for you, why complain about taxify? Don't worry, you have left taxify because 'the strike did not yield fruits'. Very soon, you will have to once again, choose between striking and your instinctive cowardice. The latter and, I'm sure you know what becomes of you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Fahrenz:
thats what we keep hearing. But no one has died yet. More drivers are signing up. More partners are buying cars.

Someone posted a statistic of 134000 active uber riders and only 9000 active drivers. Meanwhile. Uber has over 20000 registered drivers. That's uber alone. That is what we should talk about, facts. Not permutations. Dead car dead driver and no partners was the same song being sang last year when uber reduced fares. Why haven't all partners gone underground?

Answer is simple. There are hardworking drivers out there making money for their partners and taking care of the cars they drive. They are not on Nairaland. I know a driver that comes from abeokuta to drive in Lagos and he hasn't defaulted. Don't allow the congregation of lazy complaining Nairaland drivers becloud the truth.

Facts only
I don't think you're a graduate. Because if you are, you won't seem so satisfied with the roughly 60k you get in a week, putting your life in that level of risk, overworking your body and the car, etc. Ehailing luxury is for those who can afford it, not danfo or molue that needs 'more riders' to survive

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2018
QuitNotice:
I don't think you're a graduate. Because if you are, you won't seem so satisfied with the roughly 60k you get in a week, putting your life in that level of risk, overworking your body and the car, etc. Ehailing luxury is for those who can afford it, not danfo or molue that needs 'more riders' to survive
I think you should be more interested in getting your Christmas fvck and paying the disease laden prostitute_ 5k, than mentioning me unnecessarily with your senselessness. _idiot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2018
1johnjohn:
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am..
price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2018
blackfm:
So was I the only one taxify robbed yesterday with their flash requests and 30 minutes pickups?

I've had it with them
I don't understand the finish rate because I finished all my trips and they still reduced my finished rate. Hope uber will bring another 30trips for 15k this weekend. Uber promo sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fahrenz:
I think you should be more interested in getting your Christmas fvck and paying the disease laden prostitute_ 5k, than mentioning me unnecessarily with your senselessness. _idiot.

Lol..... Don't you just love the internet? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
mazinaija:
you can't just finish taking driving lesson and start driving professionally immediately.... You need to drive and have experience driving for at least 1 year before you can try this business... If not na riders and their consistent poor rating that will send you packing,and that's if one didn't report you out rightly

Dont be discouraged brother. I have a guy that learnt driving within two months and he is on both Taxify and Uber now. What matters is how good you are now.
The person in question had the opportunity of driving at least 40mins everyday (except sunday) for the period of two months.

so what is your skill level?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Just thinking if i am ok. I gave out an '08 Corolla to a Driver i met at the Hub, no guarantor, no written agreement, i have never been to his house, no assurance deposit, only a Tracker which i did not disclose to the driver. I know where my car is at every moment. Through the tracker, i got to know his house as he usually parked the car at a particular place. Just thinking if i am ok taking this risk.

pooozeee:

Even Aeroplane no warrant this kind of requirement

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
t2sco:

price?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fahrenz:
How about I fvck your dirty ass with 3 condoms and give you the 5k since the strike didn't work, and you are with your mat on the head, trekking to abakiliki?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phylergy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good day people
Please can I get a good car fit for Taxify in the range of 700k - 800k??

If yes, what brand(s) can I get at that rate??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
What year? How much? contact?

1johnjohn:
It's for sale..very very clean..used by a Pastor and pls don't ask for higher purchase..they no want hear am..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
You are risk to yourself and your business. Please do what is necessary.

busayo2uk:

Just thinking if i am ok. I gave out an '08 Corolla to a Driver i met at the Hub, no guarantor, no written agreement, i have never been to his house, no assurance deposit, only a Tracker (this wont help u) which i did not disclose to the driver. I know where my car is at every moment. Through the tracker, i got to know his house as he usually parked the car at a particular place. Just thinking if i am ok taking this risk.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Compliment of the season to you all!!!
pls, when did Taxify said that they are paying next week earnings?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
busayo2uk:

Just thinking if i am ok. I gave out an '08 Corolla to a Driver i met at the Hub, no guarantor, no written agreement, i have never been to his house, no assurance deposit, only a Tracker which i did not disclose to the driver. I know where my car is at every moment. Through the tracker, i got to know his house as he usually parked the car at a particular place. Just thinking if i am ok taking this risk.

costed u how much if i may ask.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
just 30k, saw the ad. on this nairaland

0ubenji:
costed u how much if i may ask.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
QuitNotice:
How about I fvck your dirty ass with 3 condoms and give you the 5k since the strike didn't work, and you are with your mat on the head, trekking to abakiliki?
the increasing rate of vulgarity, irritatingly condescending behaviours and cyber bullying on this thread these days tho... smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
busayo2uk:
just 30k, saw the ad. on this nairaland

kindly provide the contact of the person who fixed yours. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
09032614208 -- (free advert for this guy o)

0ubenji:
kindly provide the contact of the person who fixed yours. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
0ubenji:
the increasing rate of vulgarity, irritatingly condescending behaviours and cyber bullying on this thread these days tho... smh undecided
And why would you quote me with that complaint?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
QuitNotice:
[s]How about I fvck your dirty ass with 3 condoms and give you the 5k since the strike didn't work, and you are with your mat on the head, trekking to abakiliki?[/s]

casted. Come back with another profile name.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Generalkorex(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

P.m
Good afternoon, I need to contact you on something. sharpboymekorex@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

casted. Come back with another profile name.
Oga stay out of this. I don't think there's anything wrong with one being h*rny on Christmas day, looking for how to satisfy the urge. My private life, I think. Let the guy respond to my quote, and stop running upandan my profile, looking for a stick to hold like a falling monkey

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
adeniyiHansome:
What year? How much? contact?

03/04 1.4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
veeluv2015:

Lol..... Don't you just love the internet? grin
Are you minding that one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m), Cineinfo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.