Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733857 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
xana101:
I don't understand the finish rate because I finished all my trips and they still reduced my finished rate. Hope uber will bring another 30trips for 15k this weekend. Uber promo sure pass.
Going forward, just disable the "accept next ride" option until ure done with your current trip. Most people cancel when they see you're on a trip and it affects your completion rate. That's my own resolve

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
ifyeez:
We can see the 34500 you made in a day shocked shocked shocked shocked DRU are you seeing this grin grin grin grin
That 8500 i didnt get would have made a more handsome earning. God pass them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

casted. Come back with another profile name.
hahaha, you guys are very funny Sha, are u a mod?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
blackfm:

Going forward, just disable the "accept next ride" option until ure done with your current trip. Most people cancel when they see you're on a trip and it affects your completion rate. That's my own resolve

It doesn't work on Taxify. Lost #2,700 (removed from my earnings) while on a trip & with the "accept next ride" turned off. Got a flash request!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
ifyeez:
I tried that asimko and auto boss, they are always bringing out black dust, so I changed nd went for a different product which I can't remember the name, it has white pack,
with SON registered on it, it's 3k and it's very good, if I remember the name will let you know
how far bro, have you remembered?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Very reliable emergency car pumps now available (best selling products in China, comes with warranty). Don't get stranded due to flat tyres...

For Sedans/Cars (pumps in 60s, video proof available): 10K
Double Cylinder Pumps For SUVs/Heavy Duty Tyres (will pump virtually any tyre size, even trucks): 25K...

Order yours now!!! 07066697724.

Also available, low power car pumps @7K (not really fast but works)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
What is d feasibility of a working class guy driving on uber/taxify for like 2 hours per day....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ozonelayer123: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Call me and I will tell you
Sakamanjeh99:
What is d feasibility of a working class guy driving on uber/taxify for like 2 hours per day....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
ifyeez:
I tried that asimko and auto boss, they are always bringing out black dust, so I changed nd went for a different product which I can't remember the name, it has white pack,
with SON registered on it, it's 3k and it's very good, if I remember the name will let you know
Is it Beeman?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
sconp:

Is it Beeman?
I don't know nd I can't tell for now, buh once I visit the autoshop I will make sure I ask them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sakamanjeh99:
I'm not sure if that will work Sha, plus Lagos morning and evening traffic

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Can someone please teach me how to delete one foolish tread I created when I was younger, the thing come dey shame me now lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sakamanjeh99:
Total waste of time
Reason: You would probably do just one trip then your 2 hours alarm sounds. You go offline and start driving home from wherever that one trip took you

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by moluwaseun: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pls help how do I go about this, registered the car since Sunday and filled the online test, but haven’t gone pass this stage since then, how do I compete the process, thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Epphy:

It doesn't work on Taxify. Lost #2,700 (removed from my earnings) while on a trip & with the "accept next ride" turned off. Got a flash request!
Toh. It's hopeless then

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunapawizzy: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
franksam2009:
Can someone please teach me how to delete one foolish tread I created when I was younger, the thing come dey shame me now lol
the girl u met a virgin?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
tunapawizzy:

the girl u met a virgin?
chai!!! Must u say it out loud lol? How do I delete it joor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is dah ur watsap no sir ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ozonelayer123:
Call me and I will tell you
Is dah ur watsap no sir??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
deedee44:

Total waste of time
Reason: You would probably do just one trip then your 2 hours alarm sounds. You go offline and start driving home from wherever that one trip took you
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
franksam2009:
chai!!! Must u say it out loud lol? How do I delete it joor

Just clear the content and modify the headline.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
gwng:
Very reliable emergency car pumps now available (best selling products in China, comes with warranty). Don't get stranded due to flat tyres...

For Sedans/Cars (pumps in 60s, video proof available): 10K
Double Cylinder Pumps For SUVs/Heavy Duty Tyres (will pump virtually any tyre size, even trucks): 25K...

Order yours now!!! 07066697724.

Also available, low power car pumps @7K (not really fast but works)

Great
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
adeniyiHansome:

Dont be discouraged brother. I have a guy that learnt driving within two months and he is on both Taxify and Uber now. What matters is how good you are now.
The person in question had the opportunity of driving at least 40mins everyday (except sunday) for the period of two months.

so what is your skill level?

The good thing Is It's over one month now and I'm driving a manual transmission vehicle. I'm optimistic opportunity would come In by January by God's grace.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
busayo2uk:

Just thinking if i am ok. I gave out an '08 Corolla to a Driver i met at the Hub, no guarantor, no written agreement, i have never been to his house, no assurance deposit, only a Tracker which i did not disclose to the driver. I know where my car is at every moment. Through the tracker, i got to know his house as he usually parked the car at a particular place. Just thinking if i am ok taking this risk.

Wow this sounds real good, You really got yourself covered sir!!! This Is how the Western World does Things.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
pooozeee:

Even Aeroplane no warrant this kind of requirement
Lol I can't stop laughing!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Una wey work today, how market?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Generalkorex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Enyinne:
grin if u know u know tongue
I would like to discuss something with you ma. Sharpboymekorex@gmail.com
I sent you a pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Sakamanjeh99:

Thanks sir

Don't let naysayers deceive or discourage you.whatever you have driving you to get on the uber platform would determine the true outcome of whether or not you are up to it....try it yourself and see first that is all I would say much more I could but I would rather you tried things out yourself....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
I didn't see any pm .contact me
Generalkorex:
I would like to discuss something with you ma. Sharpboymekorex@gmail.com
I sent you a pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Generalkorex(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Enyinne:
I didn't see any pm .contact me on wazapp.
Seen you can remove the number mam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Sakamanjeh99:
Destination trip to and fro. You may earn up to N5k everyday depending on where you live and where you work.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Cutthbert:

Wow this sounds real good, You really got yourself covered sir!!! This Is how the Western World does Things.

Which western world? Abi u just felt like typing? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), YeyeGbami, SHOOPSYN(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.