Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758003 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
iyaegin:

All of your Analysis is largely still based on a myopic view which is that of a driver on rentals who naturally would struggle to meet up the weekly rentals whereas most driver partners who own their cars somehow find a way to stay and keep on keeping on it would not be as bad as you pointed out above.For those on the fence...una well done...keep observing....

please, keep quiet!!! the guy has highlighted the truth...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donte101:

have you heard the term zombie? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
iyaegin:

All of your Analysis is largely still based on a myopic view which is that of a driver on rentals who naturally would struggle to meet up the weekly rentals whereas most driver partners who own their cars somehow find a way to stay and keep on keeping on it would not be as bad as you pointed out above.For those on the fence...una well done...keep observing....

How is a drivers viewpoint myopic?

I mean a driver raises valid fears and you call it myopic. How broader could he possibly look at the whole situation.

Even owner drivers know this is a big issue. Yes they are able to work around it because they dont have any encumbrances.

You my friend are the one with the short sighted outlook

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Some of these riders don't even know what is surge, they see 1. Something or 2. Something yet they request when it's time to pay they start crying

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
ebiye55:

Okokobioko!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
northpole1:
Hello house! Does anyone have any idea if Uber's Maryland office will be open tomorrow, being the 2nd of January? I intend to enroll on the platform since I am not doing anything and I have an eligible toks vehicle that could be used coming in soon. I already have a genuine license but my only challenge is my limited knowledge of lagos roads, I am very good at using google's map though. I literally have too much time on my hands and as a result, my mind turns to a 'devil's workshop' which makes me waste resources on useless adventures. I have been planning this for some months now. Tips wil be welcome from veterans here. My aim is to hustle for some months before quitting, I don't want to be idle for the mean time.

The best tip I have for you is dive in.

You dont have the burden of livelihood so learn on the go.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Some of these riders don't even know what is surge, they see 1. Something or 2. Something yet they request when it's time to pay they start crying
Na so of one dem could not pay me my complete money. A trip from Ikotun Egbe to Elegushi beach N6700. She and her boyfriend begged me that they only have N5500. I sha pity them and collect the money like dat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year my Uber family. Been awhile

Special Recognition to all my Ogas that have been holding it down here.

Ga Ga Ga Gazzuss
Lou aka Carshopper
Don aka Chillex
TheCar
Alstamayor
Dru (Man always in opposition)

And all other ogas that I didn't remember to mention

To all the lugards. More strength in 2019.

Meanwhile, I want to switch to rental in 2019. Who will give me Car to drive?

Only Corolla or Matrix Toks

I don't mind Sharp 2010-2013 Manual Corolla too. Winter is here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
chucsmoore:
Na so of one dem could not pay me my complete money. A trip from Ikotun Egbe to Elegushi beach N6700. She and her boyfriend begged me that they only have N5500. I sha pity them and collect the money like dat.
Lolzz, nwoke obi Oma, me sef dey pity the riders sometimes. But Uber/Taxify is supposed to educate their riders, they can't just be good in giving command up and down
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
darmilolah:
Happy New Year my Uber family. Been awhile

Special Recognition to all my Ogas that have been holding it down here.

Ga Ga Ga Gazzuss
Lou aka Carshopper
Don aka Chillex
The.Car
Alstamayor
Dru (Man always in opposition)

And all other ogas that I didn't remember to mention

To all the lugards. More strength in 2019.

Meanwhile, I want to switch to rental in 2019. Who will give me Car to drive?

Only Corolla or Matrix Toks

I don't mind Sharp 2010-2013 Manual Corolla too. Winter is here.

Oga ke? Me that I am your boy.

I dey loyal to your government.

Abi, you don forget say I consulted you before starting this business and I am very grateful for the advice and guidance given then.

It is from your wisdom plus other great men and women of this thread that weren't selfish with their knowledge that help me navigate this water successful.

I remember you even recommend a mechanic for me on the island and your guy when I was in search for a driver partner although me and him no gree on weekly rental but your advice was highly appreciated.

I am grateful.

Why do you want to switch back to rental?

DO you think people would be happy to buy a Corolla of 3.5 million minus other miscellaneous expenses like insurance, vehicle registration, tracker etc for a weekly rental of 25k?

Driver partner on the thread this days, aren't encouraging investment from car owners with unattractive weekly rental this day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
TheCar:

DO you think people would be happy to buy a Corolla of 3.5 million minus other miscellaneous expenses like insurance, vehicle registration, tracker etc for a weekly rental of 25k?

Driver partner on the thread this days, aren't encouraging investment from car owners with unattractive weekly rental this day.
but seriously that miscellaneous no be small thing oo, buying the car no be problem, but spending over 200k unbudgeted funds on miscellaneous na em dey pain for body lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, nwoke obi Oma, me sef dey pity the riders sometimes. But Uber/Taxify is supposed to educate their riders, they can't just be good in giving command up and down
grin
grin serious command especially when they are sitting at d back, but is their money they are paying. Nwa chineke Kam bu. Thats why I have "obi ebere"for them when they can't pay. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northpole1(m): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

The best tip I have for you is dive in.

You dont have the burden of livelihood so learn on the go.
thank you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 1:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Can someone tell me why my map is always upside down which makes it impossible for me to us?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 02, 2019
franksam2009:
but seriously that miscellaneous no be small thing oo, buying the car no be problem, but spending over 200k unbudgeted funds on miscellaneous na em dey pain for body lol

Now imagine, with the current suggested weekly rental rate, it will take you approx 3 months to recoup money spent on miscellaneous, when would you start recouping money spend on Car purchase plus repairs and preventive maintenance.

Las las, just like Gazzuzz suggested people for fence go plenty like Ocean water in 2019.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2019
1johnjohn:
A black 2006 Honda civil for sale
Price is 1m
Nothing is wrong with d car
Ac chilling
Pay and drive
Location is Ikorudu
Whathapp 09024449074
Oga Gazzuz.......do you believe this advert?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
frugal:
Lagos sky looks bloody good smiley

Don't be deceived...You will be right inside Uber 3.0 surge and be getting 1.1 request 10/15 mins away happened several times yesterday in fact it got so bad I started ignoring requests till my confirmation rate went so low down to 70%...Uber should know Surge no be by force

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Rosarie:
A friend of mine just got a car for Uber.the man said he will be remitting 120 every month.at the same time all the central locks are not working.then the last he said my friend will come and park the car in his house every sat evening .no work on Sunday .how then can he Meetup
Madam we are still for you to drop the person number on this forum as advised by Mr Gazzuz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Donte101:

Are you a Whitewalker(worker)

I know the truth can be bitter but it's simply the Truth

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Jomandi13:

I don't like the colour of residue near radiator opening.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Jomandi13:

The only man with Honda Experience is ..DRU!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2019
TheCar:

Oga ke? Me that I am your boy.

I dey loyal to your government.

Abi, you don forget say I consulted you before starting this business and I am very grateful for the advice and guidance given then.

It is from your wisdom plus other great men and women of this thread that weren't selfish with their knowledge that help me navigate this water successful.

I remember you even recommend a mechanic for me on the island and your guy when I was in search for a driver partner although me and him no gree on weekly rental but your advice was highly appreciated.

I am grateful.

Good morning bro.

I can teach you how to make chips and become the master of the art. Therefore you don become Oga be that.

Chillex switched to Rental long time before now and he is happy. Driving your own car, you become too relax and gosh car maintenance headache. How I wish maintenance is just about oil change.

In 2019, I want to be able to calculate my profit accurately after paying my rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2019
franksam2009:

My pain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Jomandi13:
If you are interested in civic. I can give you my own at cheaper amount.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2019
1johnjohn:

The only man with Honda Experience is ..DRU!
You think? Dru that can't change ordinary headlight bulb.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2019
darmilolah:

I know cause nobe by head light bulb?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2019
darmilolah:

If you are interested in civic. I can give you my own at cheaper amount.

Make we see the car baba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2019
darmilolah:

Shoot fired, waiting for DRU come back. grin grin grin grin]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2019
darmilolah:

Good morning bro.

I can teach you how to make chips and become the master of the art. Therefore you don become Oga be that.

Chillex switched to Rental long time before now and he is happy. Driving your own car, you become too relax and gosh car maintenance headache. How I wish maintenance is just about oil change.

In 2019, I want to be able to calculate my profit accurately after paying my rental.
only a foolish man with no goals and ambition, a man with no future plan, a man who only think of sex nd food will relax cos he is driving his own car and rather switched to working for another man

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2019
ProGSM:
Can someone tell me why my map is always upside down which makes it impossible for me to us?
Turn your phone upside down grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
Happy New year everyone
Abeg, make we relate for whatsapp if u no mind..08057323550.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gr8mind07(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.