Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749467 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
coalcoal1:

there's no surge in Ibadan but you can do lots of multiple trips especially weekends.
meanwhile, what's the average amount one can make in a day in Lagos considering the following factors:
1. Hours of work
2. Number of Trips
thank you
Frugal has answered your question
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
See these scammers again
800k plus, I weak for this one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:
See these scammers again
800k plus, I weak for this one.
Oil worker driver grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
brogxy:

What annoys me the most about some riders that feel they know it all is that they look down on the driver. They are the type that order you around while you drive. One of the things that annoy me the most is some accusing you of starting the trip without informing them, meaning you started the trip before getting to them. My answer is always, " all you need about this trip is on your app, I don't need to show you my phone". The ETA for the driver to get to them is on the app, when a trip starts is also shown on the app. So why do I have to show you my phone.
Check the image below, taxify notifies a rider just like Uber does when they are paying more but many people are just too ignorant of things they do or use. The driver's details will be shown on the app but they will still call to ask for your name and vehicle type, even fare estimate is displayed. This one is so irritating too, requesting hazard light to be put on, but I don't listen to that.
For me o, I have always collected my full fare even when you are on X3 surge. Wetin concern me, shey be na you wan use luxury.
bro I will not support you in this one, i hv encountered such before , d day I entered Uber ordered for me by my sis, this issue almost caused a serious quarel, plz learn to explain things to ur riders biko, money hard to get .
It's improper to start a trip when you feel like without alerting ur rider, most of the riders are not that familiar with d app

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
franksam2009:
bro I will not support you in this one, i hv encountered such before , d day I entered Uber ordered for me by my sis, this issue almost caused a serious quarel, plz learn to explain things to ur riders biko, money hard to get .
It's improper to start a trip when you feel like without alerting ur rider, most of the riders are not that familiar with d app
So with the lots of wahala my Brain has to deal with, I will add yours to mine. You are on a long thing.
I don't hold my phone and my phone is always on the phone holder by the AC which will be visible to you while I operate it, but some dafts that feel because I drive a modernized taxi feel they can talk to me as they want. See, I have met so many nice ones while driving but I only talked about the silly ones.
And for not knowing how to use the app, there is a manner of approach that will make me understand that you are new or when I see the rider's rating.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
ifyeez:
Oil worker driver grin grin grin grin
Somebody is already analyzing it in one of our group, that means the person must be making 115k plus everyday on the average. Does it mean he doesn't sleep even if he doesn't go home? Is he the only driver on Taxify? He can't even eat or rest a bit? Or was he adding some stuff too to make the stew so red?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
What is the magic I need to know and have to pay 30k for my HP weekly? It seems it’s becoming a bit hard for me!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xxbun: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Guys
Please I'm I the only experiencing this. Taxify is yet to credit my account. Same thing happened last week. I was later credited on Friday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Good way to start d year. 40 bay (weekly rental in a day)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Fostercat:
Carried some female riders last night only for me to see blood stains on my seat this morning. Which kind wahala be this?? Was it because the trip was a 3x surge .?

Nothing wey person no dey see for this work.

Na menstrual blood......one of the ladies dey on her period...!
If you carry your car go car wash,if they ask you wetin you go tell them? grin grin cheesy wink shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:24am On Jan 03, 2019
HRtechnique:
Why does almost everyone hate Civic here?.
Are they that bad?.
Not everyone but Mr Gazzuz has his reasons.However,the car is known to have low ground clearance which is a disadvantage to our bad network of roads.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:26am On Jan 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I don't like the colour of residue near radiator opening.
That is a red flag there....!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2019
franksam2009:
It's the person that requests for you, in this case your sister's job to alert you of surge so you can hold extra change. Rider app shows estimates for a reason, you people like putting ALL the blames on the driver. Kilode

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Buy n drive..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by utepu: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
What is a surge, please educate me bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
1johnjohn:
Buy n drive..

Guy, I have told you times without number that you are a learner! You this same person that said this corolla belongs to a pastor has gone ahead now to add a stethoscope to the package to make it look like a doctor used it! Gazzuzz called you out on the paator issue. You have switched to doctor codedl. Doctor indeed. You are still a learner. I can bet this car is dead. Ekperima!

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Guy, I have told you times without number that you are a learner! You this same person that said this corolla belongs to a pastor has gone ahead now to add a stethoscope to the package to make it look like a doctor used it! Gazzuzz called you out on the paator issue. You have switched to doctor codedl. Doctor indeed. You are still a learner. I can bet this car is dead. Ekperima!

Why ruin another man legitimate hustle. If the deal didn't pull through between you. You don't have to bring him down. If it's a dead car. it's not your position to say here. It's left for the buyer to beware.

Don't rubbish people's car because you don't like the condition of the car.

You can just go and buy Toks na.

You people will still not learn in 2019. If Gazzus tell you don't do this. You take it as final verdict. Is okay.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Okay...I have a group that there are dealers on there..I bring the infor I get there and bring it..here.
Is that a crime..or you just like wahala.
I haven't force anyone to buy the car..when u go and check it..it left for you to buy or not..

I won't trade words with you.
But would walk pass it...

1m naira for this blue Corrola.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2019
darmilolah:

Why ruin another man legitimate hustle. If the deal didn't pull through between you. You don't have to bring him down. If it's a dead car. it's not your position to say here. It's left for the buyer to beware.

Don't rubbish people's car because you don't like the condition of the car.

You can just go and buy Toks na.

You people will still not learn in 2019. If Gazzus tell you don't do this. You take it as final verdict. Is okay.

You don't know what is happening and how it all started. Stay on your lane please. When you are ready to buy this car, call him up and see what happens. Mumu...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=BillGoldberg post=74404146]

You don't know what is happening and how it all started. Stay on your lane please. When you are ready to buy this car, call him up and see what happens. Mumu...[/quot

Kindly say what's happening sir..cause its early morning.
Has anybody said any issue about me..my name is Atiku Mohammed omogbolahan.
U can't just be saying what's not. Pls be mature sir

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Enyinne:
Why do i have a feeling that ur a cyber bully ? Why do i have a feeling that ur so abused wife is mentally unstable likewise u ? Why do i have a feeling that ur a sucum bag seeking validation in a faceless forum? At least I hv a husband to wash my cloth and pick up slap as a reward from me but unfortunately for u , ur a total failure both in business and marriage hence ur rotten away in psychiatric hospital. My last response to u ,I won't condecend to ur level as I can see ur seeking to be noticed and my moniker seems like it's gonna raise ur status.Sorry I won't belittle myself with a loser like u cos ur totally below my class. Mile 2 agbero seeking validation
lol madam stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gkosworldreign: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2019
My Ogas in the house, I hail u a

Can somebody break down how things work for me?
What is rental?
Is there option of dropping a car for Uber for people that ain't in lag?
What is surge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Dead ke?.
It looks neat na grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hakeem26(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Hello house. Can i register as a uber driver with the temporary document given to me before my driver license is ready. plz I need this reply urgent plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

You don't know what is happening and how it all started. Stay on your lane please. When you are ready to buy this car, call him up and see what happens. Mumu...

Would have stayed on my lane now but the fact that you are uncultured son of a prostitute who got pregnant for a drunk man who disown you won't let me. You are not only a bastard. You lack home training because your mother too don't have one. That's why she's into prostitution.

Some of yoù can't even talk without insult. Omo ale jati jati. Like father like son. See moniker. BillGoldberg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
franksam2009:
only a foolish man with no goals and ambition, a man with no future plan, a man who only think of sex nd food will relax cos he is driving his own car and rather switched to working for another man

You no need enter this man like this nah, you should understand that he wants to switch to working for someone cos his own car is some mow a "dead car" for e-hailing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emsco(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
hello fellas,thanks for the good work here.
Am a novice in this business and am giving out a car to someone soon for Uber business.How much will the driver of my car be giving me per week? Please I need urgent response,thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Frankly speaking this thread is losing its main reason of creating it .I follow other threads on nairaland and it's rare to see people abuse and throw insult like this uber forum does. People respect each other's opinion without insulting them . Poor communication is killing this thread thereby keeping reasonable people who might make a genuine input to stay off .Gradually I see with time, this thread will pack up as no one wants to express himself and get insulted for it .Experience is no more shared rather we share insult.
Let's communicate better so New entrant in the business can hv a good start cos for me and my household we are on d fence . Happy New Year to all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Enyinne:
Frankly speaking this thread is losing its main reason of creating it .I follow other threads on nairaland and it's rare to see people abuse and throw insult like this uber forum does. People respect each other's opinion without insulting them . Poor communication is killing this thread thereby keeping reasonable people who might make a genuine input to stay off .Gradually I see with time, this thread will pack up as no one wants to express himself and get insulted for it .Experience is no more shared rather we share insult.
Let's communicate better so New entrant in the business can hv a good start cos for me and my household we are on d fence . Happy New Year to all.

My sister, this thread is a mirror of the drivers will have on the road now. Some that just left secondary school that Can drive are now doing uber. That was how one was dragging right of way with me on New Year eve and he was still insulting me even with rider behind him. The devil in me wanted me to drive behind him till he drop off and give him 3 slaps but I didn't want the devil to use me that new year eve.

Before Ehailing became saturated like this. We have more matured drivers. Riders are free to engage the drive in conversation because of the maturity they see in them.

Now we have all kinds of shepeteri and wobes. I met one in dolphin too with skuchies water bottles by the side.

Those are the kids that come on Nairaland to insult people here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Enyi.nne:

Gazzuzz we have new member on the fence.

Come and welcome her on board.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
darmilolah:

My sister, this thread is a mirror of the drivers will have on the road now. Some that just left secondary school that Can drive are now doing uber. That was how one was dragging right of way with me on New Year eve and he was still insulting me even with rider behind him. The devil in me wanted me to drive behind him till he drop off and give him 3 slaps but I didn't want the devil to use me that new year eve.

Before Ehailing became saturated like this. We have more matured drivers. Riders are free to engage the drive in conversation because of the maturity they see in them.

Now we have all kinds of shepeteri and wobes. I met one in dolphin too with skuchies water bottles by the side.

Those are the kids that come on Nairaland to insult people here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
TheCar:

Gazzuzz we have new member on the fence.

Come and welcome her on board.

you collected the fees abi? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m), Barbiturate(m), confusedworld17, lanre2009 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.