Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746291 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:
Gazzuss has done his worst already. I will sell my car somehow. But for him that depends on Nairaland client to earn. Aiye e ti baje

Jiji & Olx.. Or contact madam Dead corolla seller.. Majority of car sells are done off nairaland.
Last last who go buy go buy.. Irrespective of wetin Gaz talk.. Worse case they will buy it cheaper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
TheCar nobody is saying Gazzuzz job is to negotiate, Gazzuzz job is to evaluate the car including the price.

Most mechanics will advise you against buying that car.

Something like, bro make I tell you the truth, that car engine and gear Don go, and that price the owner they call am they too much, because if you buy this car you must buy engine and gear. And we go fit see better Kia Rio for 700. No waste ur money. We go see better car with engine and gear even cheaper.

But gazzuzz advise was after collecting kickback from the owner.

The car still has a good body, the most important thing for car na body, for the engine and gear me oracle can fix it easily, even if you want tokunbo gear is 25k, the engine no pass 30k, make we buy am I go help you fix am, ego better pass tokunbo self.

This was what Gazzuzz said that convince Scott into paying.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johnabraham: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gazzuzz charges 20k for pre-purchase inspection... NOT NEGOTIATION.
i have bought RX 350, Ford Explorer, Rav4 after pre purchase inspection by Gazzuzz.
His own is to list pros & cons. THAT'S IT. He has never asked me for price, he never asked for seller's contact number....
all he did was inspect the car and send me the report.
In my view GAZZUZZ is wrongly implicated because in past he spoiled someone's plans of successfully completing shady deals....

jpworld:
TheCar nobody is saying Gazzuzz job is to negotiate, Gazzuzz job is to evaluate the car including the price.

Something like, bro make I tell you the truth, that car engine and gear Don go, and that price the owner they call am they too much, because if you buy this car you must buy engine and gear. And we go fit see better Kia Rio for 700. No waste ur money. We go see better car with engine and gear even cheaper.

The car still has a good body, the most important thing for car na body, for the engine and gear me oracle can fix it easily, even if you want tokunbo gear is 25k, the engine no pass 30k, make we buy am I go help you fix am, ego better pass tokunbo self.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

There will be no battles this yearn my lubricants are bought in bulk and available round the year. Sadly I can tell you that most drivers on this thread do not use full synthetic oils, and those that do cannot afford to buy the good brands I offer. There are 26 regulars from this thread who I see every 5weeks, and that is sufficient for me.

Give us your children New Year gifts.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:
Scott is mad at me because online against Gazzus. He said I could have don that withou t mentioning his name. I apologize to him immediately.

Nothing about the car that I didn't know from when he started saving for car. I encouraged him to go for toks. When he was bent on getting naija used. I gave him advice on which to go for.

We were even suppose to go see a car together on the day he went for the Rio. He told me to wait that he want to go and check the Rio then we go check the other car when he get back.

NEXT I heard was he bought the car. I was happy for him.

He told me Gazzus said he will change the engine and gear.

I was angry within me that why will a mechanic allow his client to buy a car in that condition at high price.

I contacted Carshopper and chillex about the issue.

Carshopper statement hurt me but I didn't reply him till date. He said Scott have not finished spending his budget for buying a car. I was like I sent expect that from him.

Chillex said Gazzus job is not to price.

Both Gazzus and Chillex are closer to Gazzus that I am. I let the issue rest.

Gazzus play god on Nairaland and don't take criticism.

He started with my Civic. I even narrate experience of my friends who bought their toks directly from US themselves.

He started preaching skill set buying vehicle that he charge 20k. Promoting his business so that innocent people will fall for it and believe you have to pay Gazzus inspection fee to get a good car.

What is the essence of inspection without a good buy.

I keep saying I don't have issue with amount he charge but stop saying it is not your job to advice your client on price.

Ye wo Nyame bia,
Ontonko na Onda oo.

Nie ne me CCTV da biara ne ani wo mesu;

Even if i walk through the valley of death, I no dey fear
Everyday be jah guide !!!!!!

King Promise- 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
kolnel:
Most people here are just haters
Try and build a niche for yourself
Create your own circle
I have no issue with how much Gazuzz charge for his expertise

The dealership that I got my car from charges a lot
I changed to a road side when I exceeded my warranty

Y’all should stop bringing people down
That’s how naija behave here for Yankee
Haters

I have more army that him in the Ehailing industry. Both online and offline. You can ask old hands about me.

I gain nothing tarniaging his image. I stated only the obvious. Since, he want war. The fight have started.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
jpworld:

You employed a mechanic service to inspect a car.

The mechanic's job is to inspect the car, give you his opinion and leave.

The Buyer and Seller or Car Dealer now start dragging price.

If the mechanic, didn't tell the buyer who employed his service to inspect the car on issues observed, then such mechanic had failed the buyer who employed his services.

The mechanic, can give you a rough estimate of how much it would cost to fix the car after buying it but telling me how much to buy the car is above his pay grade.

The mechanic could overestimate or underestimate the value of the car, so I would prefer a mechanic focus on his job.

**************************%%%%%%%%%***********

You're a Car Dealer and Gazzuzz is a Mechanic, so I can understand the beef between you.

You people should just leave us all alone or we all would leave you alone.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
johnabraham:
Gazzuzz charges 20k for pre-purchase inspection... NOT NEGOTIATION.
i have bought RX 350, Ford Explorer, Rav4 after pre purchase inspection by Gazzuzz.
His own is to list pros & cons. THAT'S IT. He has never asked me for price, he never asked for seller's contact number....
all he did was inspect the car and send me the report.
In my view GAZZUZZ is wrongly implicated because in past he spoiled someone's plans of successfully completing shady deals....

Pls read properly b4 doing your online suckpuppet job.

Big liar you bought all the car in Nigeria via Gazzuzz

We all know those id working for Gazzuzz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fahrenz:
oga, you talk too much. This is my last 3 months on taxify alone. And yes, this is the net earnings. January hasn't even started. Can you imagine what this would read by January ending?

Now, would you like to also see my last 3 months in uber? Would that keep you quiet?
The same Taxify you said you ve stop driving for. You lie pass devil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

I have more army that him in the Ehailing industry. Both online and offline. You can ask old hands about me.

I gain nothing tarniaging his image. I stated only the obvious. Since, he want war. The fight have started.

Before you start a fight, size up your opponent. You are a driver with a car looking for rental and gazzuzz is what?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

I have more army that him in the Ehailing industry. Both online and offline. You can ask old hands about me .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7298552_fbimg1529603831706_jpeg477c8c7e45f112ee9f8f1e2e040d0cec

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6916167_k4pcz_jpeg06e1e3853db77312488ac102c15abe8b

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Before you start a fight, size up your opponent. You are a driver with a car looking for rental and gazzuzz is what?

A mechanic

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Sharap, so because his opponent is keyboard gangster meaning he should be oppress.

So because he is looking for a car he should shut up.

All of Gazzuzz Id they use to bully people out of this forum, pls start identifying them, this is one of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buyer beware grin
GAZZUZZ:
zombies will always be zombies, even if Scot comes one more time to tell them to shut up.

Let the thread continue, at least this matter is settled, I am vindicated and we know who the real fraudulent persons are.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
jpworld:

Sharap, so because his opponent is keyboard gangster meaning he should be oppress.

All of Gazzuzz Id they use to bully people out of this forum, pls start identifying them, this is one of them.

I guess any one with a different view to yours is a gazzuzz ass licker grin you bleeped up big time, you are yet to pin 1 thing on gazzuzz, you said he defrauded Scot, Scot came out and said no, and said gazzuzz was helpful, next you said you went to gazzuzz place for a repair job and you were given a quote for 150k, did you pay the 150k? The only thing I see here is Gazzuzz accused you of selling cars and deleting the info and you got angry, we should look more into your car dealings.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
ifyeez:
The same Taxify you said you ve stop driving for. You lie pass devil
i never said so. What I said is that I was not driving for taxify at that period because of uber bonuses. Go ahead and pull up my posts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Amono: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
jpworld:

Mr jpworld, all I see are accusations, and you were also accused of selling bad cars but no one is looking at that. Are you angry that you were charged for repairs in gazzuzz place?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demeanor: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
gazzuzz
Jpworld
Darmilolah
Carshopper

This will be the last I will hear of this matter or I will start dishing out bans.

Moderator.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin Shut .up that trap u called mouth . U wrecked a friend of mine who works with gtb bank . U bought dead car for him exact case like scot.You collected 280k on first bill for refurbishing and subsequently u billed him 120k .That was when he contacted me via my moniker here to narrate his ordeal, what he is passing thru with u and he seeked for my advise .Pls stop buying dead cars for people to enrich ur pocket.Today You hv frustrated this my guy out from ehailing as he couldn't take the pressure of constant repairs given the nature of his job.Change your ways
GAZZUZZ:
The demons still grasping at straws unable to pin anything on me. An invoice for repair is not the same thing as a receipt of payment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Enyinne:
grin Shut .up that trap u called mouth . U wrecked a friend of mine who works with gtb bank . U bought dead car for him exact case like scot.You collected 280k on first bill for refurbishing and subsequently u billed him 120k .That was when he contacted me via my moniker here to narrate his ordeal, what he is passing thru with u and he seeked for my advise .Pls stop buying dead cars for people to enrich ur pocket.Today You hv frustrated this my guy out from ehailing as he couldn't take the pressure of constant repairs given the nature of his job.Change your ways

This is a lie.

You are bigger than this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
What me I want to know is... was the engine changed or not?? Please if anyone can answer me I will be glad wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
falzthebadguy:

I guess any one with a different view to yours is a gazzuzz ass licker grin you bleeped up big time, you are yet to pin 1 thing on gazzuzz, you said he defrauded Scot, Scot came out and said no, and said gazzuzz was helpful, next you said you went to gazzuzz place for a repair job and you were given a quote for 150k, did you pay the 150k? The only thing I see here is Gazzuzz accused you of selling cars and deleting the info and you got angry, we should look more into your car dealings.

Deleting phone number or pictures of cars I have sold is not a crime or selling golf 3 for 350k is not also a crime.

When you sell cars via jiji, and you confirmed it's sold, it will be taken down, so the same practice I apply on nairaland.

I know you want to divert our attention from Gazzuzz taking advantage of new investors.

Why will Gazzuzz take 20k from buyer and also went behind to collect 50k from seller?

The 50k was for him to deceive the buyer into buying the car, ask Gazzuzz if he never encourage the guy to buy it that the engine and gear issue will be fix. Ask him? Then come back and say truth.

Everything about the deal point out that Gazzuzz wrecked Scott.

Thank God Scott uncle came to rescue him buy getting him a new job, if not the guy will be frustrated by now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mrtesso: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
If u are a driver and cannot spell GAZZUZZ correctly, you're impatient!!! You're likely responsible for the traffic congestion where ever u are in Lagos. And...

You will most probably jump to conclusions without hearing or reading well.

So learn to patiently drive, read and/or listen proproly.

Test ur patience level by visiting the under listed threads and reading slowly.

1) https://www.nairaland.com/4913651/toks-2003-toyota-corolla-le

2) https://www.nairaland.com/4919763/tokunbo-2003-toyota-matrix-xr

If u're patient, you'll understand say na joke I dey.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mrtesso:
If u are a driver and cannot spell GAZZUZZ correctly, you're impatient!!! You're likely a responsible for the traffic congestion where ever u are in Lagos. And...

No

nice one grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amono:

Mr jpworld, all I see are accusations, and you were also accused of selling bad cars but no one is looking at that. Are you angry that you were charged for repairs in gazzuzz place?

Angry with nobody, just revealing the truth. So there won't be more victims.

Let the person I sold a bad car to quote me. Pls look into that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mrtesso:
If u are a driver and cannot spell GAZZUZZ correctly, you're impatient!!! You're likely a responsible for the traffic congestion where ever u are in Lagos. And...

omo enjoy the traffic o!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Do u need him to come online and expose u?Thank God u confirmed me yesterday as "truth sayer" . I wont lie for anything against ur name as am bigger than that. Amend your ways .
GAZZUZZ:

This is a lie.

You are bigger than this.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Enyinne:
Do u need him to come online and expose u?Thank God u confirmed me yesterday as "truth sayer" . I wont lie for anything against ur name as am bigger than that. Amend your ways .

I am an open book. Please bring client online.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Mr. Do not get involve in what does not concern you. I saw your post on the other thread. Respect yourself and don't get involve.

You didn't comment when he went to my thread to bash it. Why are You taking side?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

Mr. Do not get involve in what does not concern you. I saw your post on the other thread. Respect yourself and don't get involve.

You didn't comment when he went to my thread to bash it. Why are You taking side?

Go back to your thread and look again, he never posted a negative comment. All he quoted is all what you said here. You on the other hand went to his oil thread and claimed he Sells fake synthetic oil. Your statement is false. If you want to pick a fight be smart. What you did will earn you a ban as you have no proof that he Sells fake engine oil.

https://www.nairaland.com/4896630/must-go-reg-06-civic
https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am an open book. Please bring client online.

So you want to deny, that was the banker I was talking about. You have actually wreck alot of people in this business.

Seriously you need to change your ways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.