Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745586 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
jpworld:

So you want to deny, that was the banker I was talking about. You have actually wreck alot of people in this business.

Seriously you need to change your ways.

same way Scot told you to go f.cuk your self, this will also back fire.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Go back to your thread and look again, he never posted a negative comment. All he quoted is all what you said here. You on the other hand went to his oil thread and claimed he Sells fake synthetic oil. Your statement is false. If you want to pick a fight be smart. What you did will earn you a ban as you have no proof that he Sells fake engine oil.

https://www.nairaland.com/4896630/must-go-reg-06-civic
https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

So to you all the quote on my thread is good for my post right?

Ok....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

Ok....

All I am saying is if you want to fight, fight smart, because every one is watching.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

Ok....

your miserable attempt at discrediting my sales will earn you a ban shortly, after that you will have to register another profile and wait 2weeks before you can post here.

Last last you will be alright with your army offline and online.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

your miserable attempt at discrediting my sales will earn you a ban shortly, after that you will have to register another profile and wait 2weeks before you can post here.

Last last you will be alright with your army offline and online.

lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frezhkid10(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Please...Wanna know the conditions and requirements to apply as a driver for taxify....Just graduated and want to drive before going for NYSC.....Pls help
..... am still waiting ooooo...................Gazzuzz change ur ways..everyone is against u... just give up and let someone see my post.�

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

same way Scot told you to go f.cuk your self, this will also back fire.

Bro calm down, the truth will set you free.

All those people you frustrated with ogunvic are coming for you, most of them only talk offline.

But now they ready to talk.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nearbystranger: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
If 2 people are fighting. I think it's either you make peace or stay neutral.

Gazzuz attacked darmilolah thread first and darmilolah attack Gazzuz thread.

Now you people are pointing fingers.

That's not too good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
johnabraham:
Gazzuzz charges 20k for pre-purchase inspection... NOT NEGOTIATION.
i have bought RX 350, Ford Explorer, Rav4 after pre purchase inspection by Gazzuzz.
His own is to list pros & cons. THAT'S IT. He has never asked me for price, he never asked for seller's contact number....
all he did was inspect the car and send me the report.
In my view GAZZUZZ is wrongly implicated because in past he spoiled someone's plans of successfully completing shady deals....

This is just my thought over this issue.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nearbystranger:
If 2 people are fighting. I think it's either you make peace or stay neutral.

Gazzuz attacked darmilolah thread first and darmilolah attack Gazzuz thread.

Now you people are pointing fingers.

That's not too good.

when I say you are not smart I mean it.

This profile number belongs to the one and only

Darmilolah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 08095125541

See your life, looking for single mum/ married woman to defraud.

Try harder bro.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
one demon down, 2 to go.

I am waiting for those pointing accusing fingers o! You shall all die by fire tonight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
so the accuser is a gigolo?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Haaaaa

Vicyace:

Bro. Na your guy for ibadan be this o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

when I say you are not smart I mean it.
This profile number belongs to the one and only
Darmilolah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 08095125541
See your life, looking for single mum/ married woman to defraud.
Try harder bro.
lol. I pity your life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
you were all wondering why a man will sell his car and be looking for rental, it is because he is chasing after people's wife's up and Dan. Uncle you need to repent and focus on what is important in life, not chasing gazzuzz.

Come meet me in the workshop monday I will pray for you and give your life a new meaning, I might even get you a good car on Rental if you promise to leave single mums alone.

Nearbystranger aka darmilolah

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
TheCar:

You employed a mechanic service to inspect a car.

The mechanic's job is to inspect the car, give you his opinion and leave.

The Buyer and Seller or Car Dealer now start dragging price.

If the mechanic, didn't tell the buyer who employed his service to inspect the car on issues observed, then such mechanic had failed the buyer who employed his services.

The mechanic, can give you a rough estimate of how much it would cost to fix the car after buying it but telling me how much to buy the car is above his pay grade.

The mechanic could overestimate or underestimate the value of the car, so I would prefer a mechanic focus on his job.

**************************%%%%%%%%%***********

You're a Car Dealer and Gazzuzz is a Mechanic, so I can understand the beef between you.

You people should just leave us all alone or we all would leave you alone.

Truth...a buyer may price better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

lol. I pity your life

you are there doing lol, by the time I'm done digging up your past, your army will disown you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
you were all wondering why a man will sell his car and be looking for rental, it is because he is chasing after people's wife's up and Dan. Uncle you need to repent and focus on what is important in life, not chasing gazzuzz.

Come meet me in the workshop monday I will pray for you and give your life a new meaning, I might even get you a good car on Rental if you promise to leave single mums alone.

Nearbystranger aka darmilolah

Olodo. Give my post whatever meaning. ko kan aiye.

I made a good contact from that post. We chat and share life issues till date. One of them is even on this thread. Ode look for something else to spite me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Why are u contacting me now? To shut me up? U can't buy me over .I'm for justice and I stand on truth.
On a serious note ,Why do u wish to private chat a dead corolla seller ?Do u hv a deal for me? tongue

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's only a foolish and insane man like Gazzuz will think of sexuality with other sex
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Enyinne:
Why are u contacting me now? To shut me up? U can't buy me over .I'm for justice and I stand on truth.
On a serious note ,Why do u wish to private chat a dead corolla seller ?Do u hv a deal for me? tongue

open the mail madam and post it here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

Olodo. Give my post whatever meaning. ko kan aiye.

I made a good contact from that post. We chat and share life issues till date. One of them is even on this thread. Ode look for something else to spite me

I support you jare. There is nothing wrong dating single mom or even been a friend to a married woman.

Gazzuzz is only trying to divert our attention.

We have seen all his tricks, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:
It's a foolish and insane man like Gazzuz with think of sexuality with other sex

you are all over the Internet

Seems you are on heat. No wonder you cannot focus.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
jpworld:

I support you jare. There is nothing wrong dating single mom or even been a friend to a married woman.

Gazzuzz is only trying to divert our attention.

We have seen all his tricks, it won't work.

when I say they are like die hard Buhari supporters see what I mean grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

open the mail madam and post it here

So you are trying to cover up, na wow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:
It's only a foolish and insane man like Gazzuz with think of sexuality with other sex

I have no idea what you just wrote?

I am a man with blood flowing thru my veins, and I think of sex with other sex a lot. It's very natural.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you are all over the Internet
Seems you are on heat. No wonder you cannot focus.
I will live you with your stupidity. Happy digging
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
YES!!! I have friends that average 150k to 170k every week, and has still done it in this current week we are on

thebigkendo:

grin grin I cannot see how you will have 830k in your account in 3 months, which is what I asked .. How much uber/taxify pays is not how much you have.. Scot made 830k in 3months.. Asin 830k+ in his account after paying 38k rental, airtime, food, data, police/lastma maintenance etc..

830k/3 = 276k per month
276k/4 = 69k per week after fuel & other payments

So let me rephrase my thoughts.. Presently in 2019, is it possible for a driver partner to make save 70k every week?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin Can someone recommend a good pharmacist to Gazzus, He is frustrated and might need anti depressant drugs to calm his nerve. I fear for our dear brother.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
darmilolah:

I will live you with your stupidity. Happy digging

sadly at this point you wish you could take it all back, I feel your pain. You learned a valuable lesson today, don't dabble into things you have no knowledge of. You will be fine, by tomorrow we would have ended this series of exchanges, I will be remembered as the mechanic who charges 20k to inspect vehicles, but you will be remembered too, sadly the memories will not be too friendly.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Enyinne:
grin Can someone recommend a good pharmacist to Gazzus, He is frustrated and might need anti depressant drugs to calm his nerve. I fear for our dear brother.

pass them on to darmilolah, I have vehicles to inspect tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
alstarmayo:
YES!!! I have friends that average 150k to 170k every week, and has still done it in this current week we are on

Nice.. How much fuel on average do dey use weekly? After all expenses.. Like fuel, data, food, rental etc.. How much do they take home weekly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.