Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773206 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hmm salt and pepper

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
ifyeez:
They ask such question, coz dey re interested in the high earnings the guy posted, that's why I feel it's childish posting how much you earned, you don't see bankers,lawyers doctors,engineers post there earnings/salaries on Nairaland.

Anyway it doesnt concern me, after all his just an ordinary driver grin grin grin

If you have reservations about earning post then it is not compulsory you view it, just ignore them when you see such, people have right to post on any topic here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Black mentality, well when some ppl are cheating they will not want to say the truth and show d the way..... Fix their way is not pure

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:
Black mentality, well when some ppl are cheating they will not want to say the truth and show d the way..... Fix their way is not pure
ode. If you are cheating doesn't mean I cheat.

My records are clean. My rating is 4.9 and I have never been blocked. Taxify is the tougher platform and they never tolerate cheats. So shut up for lack of what to say.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:
Hmm salt and pepper
Abeg oooo
grin
Our table

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fahrenz:
kill yourself
Which time u come use dey work to make millions?
Is ask I ask ooo

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Abeg oooo
grin
Our table

Hehe, it's like you like wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
They don't want you to ask them questions yet they will be showcasing and bragging marafuckers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Everybody hustle your hustle, God is with you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bro abeg, y quote me n call me ode, am free to post on here, or is my post really for u? true I did not mention u and u don't have to be pained... to be honest ppl are here to learn from each other, but not to be arrogant to reply or feel proud on top driving, that we all pray to get better work and make we only so it weekend, d way u post motivate some ppl and want to know, maybe they are lazy or not, but yet u are just rise shoulder as if u dey work for exxmobile.... There are some ppl here I do call on phone and as question cuz nobody sabi all....if those ppl in first place are so stubborn and not ready to answer question will u be here today....no champion forever let learn from each other,

Fahrenz:
ode. If you are cheating doesn't mean I cheat.

My records are clean. My rating is 4.9 and I have never been blocked. Taxify is the tougher platform and they never tolerate cheats. So shut up for lack of what to say.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammy207: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pls house I can drive and need to start earning some money too after loosing my job last year as a sales rep last year. Pls is their anyone that can give a car to drive. Anticipating sweet response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:
Bro abeg, y quote me n call me ode, am free to post on here, or is my post really for u? true I did not mention u and u don't have to be pained... to be honest ppl are here to learn from each other, but not to be arrogant to reply or feel proud on top driving, that we all pray to get better work and make we only so it weekend, d way u post motivate some ppl and want to know, maybe they are lazy or not, but yet u are just rise shoulder as if u dey work for exxmobile.... There are some ppl here I do call on phone and as question cuz nobody sabi all....if those ppl in first place are so stubborn and not ready to answer question will u be here today....no champion forever let learn from each other,

too much typing. You can't call me a cheat and I won't call you ode.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fahrenz:
it was direct. I am not giving free info.

Chances of enjoying you? Who are you? Even if you are otedola in another moniker I am telling you right now that I don't need you. What do I need you for? Did I come to beg you?

Gerrarahere mehn
looks like we've met before, are you romeo3?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
I came on here during the strike which I felt wasn't necessary. I was called names because I gave reasons why the strikers were wrong and I called them lazy with reasons.

Now the same set of people are trying to get on my good side.

See. Gazzuzz tried being nice and it didn't work. I learn from how others are treated.

Call me whatever names you want it doesn't affect me. I receive insults for a living driving strangers and making money. So what do you think calling me proud aloof blah blah will do to me?

Nothing. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
To be honest if any one ask u questions just reply normal way or skip it...we are all here to learn more..... And keep inspiring others.....

Peace n love�

Fahrenz:
too much typing. You can't call me a cheat and I won't call you ode.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
emmancecute:

I am gazzuzz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:
To be honest if any one ask u questions just reply normal way or skip it...we are all here to learn more..... And keep inspiring others.....

Peace n love�

you are no longer interested in knowing the way to cheat?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Which time u come use dey work to make millions?
Is ask I ask ooo
i know how to manage my time. I drive when it's best to drive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Look at this man, did I ask u questions about it? Beside I only drive when I like for 1yr on uber my trips Neva reach 200trip, bro forget d matter

Fahrenz:
you are no longer interested in knowing the way to cheat?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eljay33(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hi Nairalander pls contact me for your taxify services anywhere you wanna go am Guy pls reach me on 07032990076 $09056131574
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Must there be quarrels/fights/arguments/disagreements here everyday? Haba!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:
Look at this man, did I ask u questions about it? Beside I only drive when I like for 1yr on uber my trips Neva reach 200trip, bro forget d matter

so why didn't you just shut up? Why did you feel you had to insinuate that people are cheating and refusing to show the way?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
gased up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
uchemac2:
They don't want you to ask them questions yet they will be showcasing and bragging marafuckers
Fahrenz:
i don't know because we do not have the same work ethics. A better way to phrase the question would have been "is it possible for someone to make 10k per day working 6 to 6?" to which I would answer yes because someone can be any one. But for him, I don't know if he can.

2019 is year of no talking too much. Speak only for myself. I'm looking for 1200 Now to complete my daily target.
From his comments, by 11:53pm, his still online waiting to complete his target for that day, what else do you want to know. His working hard for his money no doubt

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Look at this mumu

Fahrenz:
so why didn't you just shut up? Why did you feel you had to insinuate that people are cheating and refusing to show the way?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
dammy207:
Pls house I can drive and need to start earning some money too after loosing my job last year as a sales rep last year. Pls is their anyone that can give a car to drive. Anticipating sweet response
Bro abeg no vex. You need to boost your confidence before driving.
Shey that di*ck dey rise now sha? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
emmancecute:
Romeo3 was not rude like this

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fahrenz:
I came on here during the strike which I felt wasn't necessary. I was called names because I gave reasons why the strikers were wrong and I called them lazy with reasons.

Now the same set of people are trying to get on my good side.

See. Gazzuzz tried being nice and it didn't work. I learn from how others are treated.

Call me whatever names you want it doesn't affect me. I receive insults for a living driving strangers and making money. So what do you think calling me proud aloof blah blah will do to me?

Nothing. grin
With the time you have spent online today, will you still meet up with your daily target. Just wondering embarassed

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunnp:

Peace n love�

Maybe he does not understand the reason for the thread. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
If you are still in doubt
This may help grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dammy207: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
tunlapapa:

Bro abeg no vex. You need to boost your confidence before driving.
Shey that di*ck dey rise now sha? grin
Bro he dey rise, infact sex is my hobby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.