Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763738 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tgiirl:

Why not keep your info and stop deceiving drivers and partners...

Lol. Earning Info's for sale?... U re kidding me.

You claim to earn 150k weekly and still want to sell earning info... This tread is not for people like you.

Like if you believe this thread is not for people like FAHRENZ

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
That cool... 11k after full right? And how much fuel u use?

ofime123:
Okay have tested it and I made 11k before 5pm and zoom off to my house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tgiirl:

You claim to earn 150k weekly and still want to sell earning info... This tread is not for people like you.
if I have ever deceived anybody by claiming to make what I do not, make trailer scatter my car tonight.

But if I have never deceived anybody may blessings continue following me. I will keep posting whatever I want.... Close your eyes when you see my posts, but if you can't just shut up and pass.

Lmao @ this thread is not for people like you.. Na your papa create the thread? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
LCWind:

Like if you believe this thread is not for people like FAHRENZ
I just dashed you one like.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why are people so rude and uncivilized gan?

I for call mc oluomo to help me deal with some people but boys don fall am small.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
0ubenji:
just to mention GAZZUZZ et al, your hand and mouth dey shake grin grin

worst case scenario, GAZZUZZ does a dig up on u too and the dust settles thereafter cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
tunlapapa:

With the time you have spent online today, will you still meet up with your daily target. Just wondering embarassed
nope. Today is for friends and family. Ask me this question again by Sunday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Carshopper:

false jare ...work harder and 80% default after 3weeks grin
The work harder he meant are the disciplined drivers not the defaulters I think

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
[Something similar to happen to me too in traffic I increase my ac and the temperature guage rise I reduce it and it came back to normal my mechanic said it's the thermostat and he remove it everything is fine if ur car is tokumbo remove the thermostat. quote author=franksam2009 post=74574836]Guys something happened today I don't know if anyone have experience such be4,. I used AC through out the day,. I stayed in traffic for almost an hour it was normal,. But d moment I over speed, my car starts to over heat, if I reduce speed to 40km the heat guage will come back to normal which is in d middle line....
Someone plz explain cos I called my mechanic he was confused, I'm also confused [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
shollywendy1:

The work harder he meant are the disciplined drivers not the defaulters I think

Bros, defaulters work the hardest n come as disciplined just like everyone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
ofime123:
[Something similar to happen to me too in traffic I increase my ac and the temperature guage rise I reduce it and it came back to normal my mechanic said it's the thermostat and he remove it everything is fine if ur car is tokumbo remove the thermostat. quote author=franksam2009 post=74574836]Guys something happened today I don't know if anyone have experience such be4,. I used AC through out the day,. I stayed in traffic for almost an hour it was normal,. But d moment I over speed, my car starts to over heat, if I reduce speed to 40km the heat guage will come back to normal which is in d middle line....
Someone plz explain cos I called my mechanic he was confused, I'm also confused
how is your fuel consumption since you removed your themostat?
Although I plan on buying a new themostat and fan belt tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fahrenz:
nope. Today is for friends and family. Ask me this question again by Sunday.
did you remove your themostat or is it still intact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Normal
franksam2009:
how is your fuel consumption since you removed your themostat?
Although I plan on buying a new themostat and fan belt tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
shollywendy1:

Coupled with smartness and creativity on d road...above all..prayer( before leaving the house)

Coupled with night driving if you get the mind.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
LCWind:

I'm sure you know very well that he can never be Romeo3 nor be like him.

The guy that posted 180k gross a week in September no even brag reach him. Besides those figures don't move old drivers just the new ones...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opavictor(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tgiirl:

Coupled with night driving if you get the mind.
I no Sabi Lagos road network, how I go do am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
franksam2009:
did you remove your themostat or is it still intact
Intact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin As if u know Romeo.lol U funny die
Gentlelife50:

11:53?
It can't be, he loves his sleep.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Enyinne:
grin As if u know Romeo.lol U funny die
Is he Romeo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
ofime123:
Someone plz explain cos I called my mechanic he was confused, I'm also confused

You removed you thermostat?. Chizox!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
ofime123:
Normal
can't be normal

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
darmilolah:

You removed you thermostat?. Chizox!
I haven't removed mine yet, but I am planning to, I don't think mine is opening fine when engine is hot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
franksam2009:
I haven't removed mine yet, but I am planning to, I don't think mine is opening fine when engine is hot

Replace it

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vicyace:
Why are people so rude and uncivilized gan?

I for call mc oluomo to help me deal with some people but boys don fall am small.

MC oluomo that has been stabbed multiple times abi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Some Petrol attendant will not make even....
What are the ways to prevent petrol attendant from cheating us when ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Tgiirl:

You dey mind am, leave matter for mattais, common question I asked he said I don't talk for free, yet he said he is not selling anything, smh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2019
brogxy:

Tips:
Starting early helps but that doesn't guarantee trips.
Location you are starting helps cos some areas don't get alive till like 6 AM while some are since 4.30.
Favour and luck is needed above all.

Thanks Jare, see better pikin.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2019
pooozeee:
Some Petrol attendant will not make even....
What are the ways to prevent petrol attendant from cheating us when ?

Always fill your tank so you don't have to visit petrol station too frequently and buy from known trusted station only.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AdelaLee(f): 4:22am On Jan 09, 2019
darmilolah:

can't be normal

Why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Poch: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Tgiirl:

I totally disagree.. Civil is very strong

It has low suspension and hardly ve issues. I use 08 civic naija used and 10months now. Mileage 198k and engine , gear, ac still very sound.

Put una beef for one side... Civic 07/08 is one of the best on ehail

Note: I ve given same car to rough drivers how burst 3 tyres and 1 rim at different occasions yet no issues with the legs till date.

I travel alot to ondo and benin often with d same civic, never had issues on the road.

My civic make me love civic. Presently I ve 2 civic 08 .n corolla 10 ... In terms of maintenance I spend less on civic than corolla

Fuel consumption lower than corolla

Having issues with your Honda, just visit Honda village at yaba/oyingbo and all problems will be solve with little cash at hand.

Thanks for this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Pls house...how much does it cost to go pick up a client from sango to oshodi its going to be an offline work.
Pls help me out..I asked a friend to do the job..but don't how to do the costing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), konkoabove, BAZ001, ksmart027(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.