Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759776 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
the way you carry this mc matter for head eh!!! grin ,so we should not go to oshodi if the man dies?
grin grin grin. Don’t mind me, I grew on d island where things like this happens. I don see things there gan. Even some of my friends still they there they run things. Kunle Poly and my bro knows eachother till now. It’s like an interest. News and information and am kind of attracted to. Childhood experience I can’t forget easily. 100% pure Lagosian.

Meanwhile. Have u seen this? Boys are cashing out 40 - 60k monthly. But Taxify just sent a message to my app that it is not allowed and it’s against their policy. Passive income wey sure die but Taxify don make me change my mind.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coalcoal1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:
We thank God for a day free of arguments/disses/quarrels/fights on this thread ...we shall all continue to experience growth and peace in our endeavors. Amen.

na when person chop belle full he dey fight. everyone is thinking about how to make money and strategize now that sales have dipped wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
the way you carry this mc matter for head eh!!! grin ,so we should not go to oshodi if the man dies?
Please avoid oshodi completely if confirmed dead.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
grin grin grin. Don’t mind me, I grew on d island where things like this happens. I don see things there gan. Even some of my friends still they there they run things. Kunle Poly and my bro knows eachother till now. It’s like an interest. News and information and am kind of attracted to. Childhood experience I can’t forget easily. 100% pure Lagosian.

Meanwhile. Have u seen this? Boys are cashing out 40 - 60k monthly. But Taxify just sent a message to my app that it is not allowed and it’s against their policy. Passive income wey sure die but Taxify don make me change my mind.
Taxify might soon schedule every vehicle on her platform for re-inspection. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
ifyeez:
Salt and pepper days you mean, Taxify done cast boiz mata grin grin grin.
Only the strong and brave will win this race.

Nah! I never really get involved in salt and pepper, tried it twice, end up having maggi and onion at my end... But before if I'm in mainland going to lekki, I'm sure of 4k5. These days, we just accept anything we see like dat.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
grin grin grin. .

I don't understand, how are they cashing out plz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
shollywendy1:

bro nothing is happening, so thousands of people living in oshodi should run away abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
bro nothing is happening, so thousands of people living in oshodi should run away abi
No be so bro..people living in oshodi know their way when it comes to curfew.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:

Boss a word deh say is enough for the wise, ambode run, sanwo run, kwam 1 collect slap... I don't know you, but I'm tempted to ask who are you? This is cartel battle, if you calc all the life lost in Nigeria last year, is not total to the number of chicken on Xmas, so use your tongue to count ur teeth.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
shollywendy1:

MC is not dead yet oo.though it was claimed that he has 50/50 chance of surviving. Media's are just mistakening him for legacy. Legacy has been confirmed dead since Tuesday.

Oshodi boys, make una leave this thread for e hailing nah undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
shollywendy1:

Maka why?
U for even say make we go back to our village.
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oluwabengz:

grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:
We thank God for a day free of arguments/disses/quarrels/fights on this thread ...we shall all continue to experience growth and peace in our endeavors. Amen.
Today never pass naa
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Maka why?
U for even say make we go back to our village.
grin
my brother help me tell this oshodi people o grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
I don't understand, how are they cashing out plz
U partner with sterling bank, they brand your car with their sticker they pay u 40k - 60k every month. Just advertising nothing more

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
pope191:

Boss a word deh say is enough for the wise, ambode run, sanwo run, kwam 1 collect slap... I don't know you, but I'm tempted to ask who are you? This is cartel battle, if you calc all the life lost in Nigeria last year, is not total to the number of chicken on Xmas, so use your tongue to count ur teeth.
I guess he is an aje butter. He does not understand how it is if a strong man is dropped in a particular area

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:

Taxify might soon schedule every vehicle on her platform for re-inspection. cheesy
yeah very likely

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Are you serious bro?chai person can do that and Bleep stupid taxify

chucsmoore:
U partner with sterling bank, they brand your car with their sticker they pay u 40k - 60k every month. Just advertising nothing more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
it's a juicy offer, but that's a risky thing to do in this Lagos sha

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Still part of the thread. At least we all ply thru oshodi. For safety concern
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
it's a juicy offer, but that's a risky thing to do in this Lagos sha

The day those touts in council will stop you for advert permit, sterling bank self go deny person grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
shollywendy1:

I guess he is an aje butter. He does not understand how it is if a strong man is dropped in a particular area

Lol, I believe he's just like me... Sometimes I don't see any sense in all these nonsense and why part of perceived nonchalant folks hold the whole environment against their wish. But its life, my secondary school days is always fun during interschool fight, we hide somewhere and watch the fight as butcher knife, bottle and pako will b flying, ppl got dia windscreen smash and can't hold anyone responsible for damage... At this stage in life person don grow pass don't be stupid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
pope191:

The day those touts in council will stop you for advert permit, sterling bank self go deny person grin
I think sterling bank will take care of that. They pay LASA before branding people's car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
I think sterling bank will take care of that. They pay LASA before branding people's car

Kk boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:

Am interested. 07037441619. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Today never pass naa
grin
Lol...you wan start fight?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
Make sense die

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
tpnatuzzi:

Am interested. 07037441619. Thanks
Am not d one doing it,. U can contact sterling bank or guys that are doing it. Taxify said is illegal and not allowed. I changed my mind i be wan do am before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:

Lol...you wan start fight?
U ready?
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
chucsmoore:
Am not d one doing it,. U can contact sterling bank or guys that are doing it. Taxify said is illegal and not allowed. I changed my mind i be wan do am before
I can't do it even without Taxify warnings, where's the swag of annonymousity

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gentlelife50:

U ready?
cheesy
Bring it on! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2019
kneo:
Stay safe. Avoid some roads if possible
i was right there when it started. They came with bike at the opposite side of the road. And we were on mad traffic on this side. The first set of guys stopped at our side on d other side of the road. My rider said these guys are with guns, round their handkerchiefs..... they started d operation from two vehicles behind us. Like 4 cars were in our front, after then free road. We luckily zoomed off sha.
See my chat with partner that night

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.