Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773283 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2019
xana101:
I carry this riders from Ayobo to abule egba back to mushin. Almost 3 hours ride on Taxify. They were 3 yahoo guys. The amount was 6k. One did a fraudulent transfer and showed me transaction success which I believed its a screen shot from a previous transfer. B4 I open my mobile app the 3 of them came out from d car immediately. Ran into one very bad joint full with bad guys and girls smoking all type of smokes. I called them to let me get alert b4 they can leave but this guys use speed enter in d midst of crowd. I've been calling the guy, he has blocked my line. If na uber it would have been better. I hv narrated every thing to Taxify, I wonder if they will pay me. +2347016986480 and 07086223552 that's the guys no. Please u guys should help me call them. Thanks
It's way easier to learn from your own mistake than that of others they say. If I had stored the numbers I wouldn't have carried this same set of people, one is black two are light, the black one putting on hood did the transfer after the whole trip with access bank mobile app, a trip to mushin from ayobo with many stops then uber ended the trip at exactly 2 hours, it read 4k, so the return was offline and total was 9k. It was very late in the night and I was feeling very sick so I just left. My instinct told me it was fraud but since it was uber I still had hope of getting almost half back and the fever played a part. In one of the stops they bought a Samsung phone from a guy they must have been negotiating with online and did fake transfer of 45k too, the guy delayed us for like 15 minutes before he later succumbed to their rants of network ish n Co. Now I'm sure the guy's phone is gone too. They've blocked my number now and I've reported to uber but uber said they're not able to look into it at the moment due to technical issue. I'm still waiting, but those guys, I have strong feelings that I would get them
Xana I will pm you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

It's way easier to learn from your own mistake than that of others they say. If I had stored the numbers I wouldn't have carried this same set of people, one is black two are light, the black one putting on hood did the transfer after the whole trip with access bank mobile app, a trip to mushin from ayobo with many stops then uber ended the trip at exactly 2 hours, it read 4k, so the return was offline and total was 9k. It was very late in the night and I was feeling very sick so I just left. My instinct told me it was fraud but since it was uber I still had hope of getting almost half back and the fever played a part. In one of the stops they bought a Samsung phone from a guy they must have been negotiating with online and did fake transfer of 45k too, the guy delayed us for like 15 minutes before he later succumbed to their rants of network ish n Co. Now I'm sure the guy's phone is gone too. They've blocked my number now and I've reported to uber but uber said they're not able to look into it at the moment due to technical issue. I'm still waiting, but those guys, I have strong feelings that I would get them
Xana I will pm you
instead of risking transfer wahala, can't you guys get a POS from ur bank, when a rider enters, you will gently tell him you don't do transfer, it's either a cash trip or a card trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:

Nah...surge in Ibadan? That’s ‘Im-possicant’.
A large number of the populace in Ibadan are fond of taking the ‘almighty’ Micra..(Public transport)...plus, the yuletide seasons are over..many can’t afford to take taxify right now.
Not from a distance. Winter is here cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
QuitNotice:
Not from a distance. Winter is here cheesy
Lol...it’s a December meme...just tryna create a flash black, with regards to how January looked at us all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coalcoal1(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Tgiirl:

The fear of surge is the beginning of low requests...

Happening in Lagos too

there has never been surge in Ibadan. It's normal charges ever since its inception in October last year

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
instead of risking transfer wahala, can't you guys get a POS from ur bank, when a rider enters, you will gently tell him you don't do transfer, it's either a cash trip or a card trip
From now on I'm driving them to nearest ATM machine for free. No more transfer unless I picked or dropped you from/at your house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by femiart(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2019
A Room And Parlor Self Contain Available For Share At Ojota/ogudu

Hello people, a room and parlor self contain is available for immediate share at ojota/ogudu area. You get to take one of the room or parlor so we both have our privacy as both room and parlor has their personal access doors. We just get to share the kitchen, bathroom, and toilet.
We get to split the rent equally.

A male preferably and single please, and no sharing the space with friends, please. Please, also a decent and clean person should apply.

Contact me via call or WhatsApp via 07059151119.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

From now on I'm driving them to nearest ATM machine for free. No more transfer unless I picked or dropped you from/at your house

If it's late like you said in your previous post, that means you can do next to nothing from preventing them from having their way since they are 3 in number.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barano(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello, good morning, please I want to ask you some questions about the taxify and uber business. My number is 08173771891. You can flash will call back, the number is also available on WhatsApp.
Thanks. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
deedee44:

Xana I will pm you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

Just pray make dem no collect the money wey Dey your account join...what if you get there and they bring out a gun, telling you to withdraw from your own account?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:

Just pray make dem no collect the money wey Dey your account join...what if you get there and they bring out a gun, telling you to withdraw from your own account?
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Are drivers allowed to carry some sort of self defense weapon, just in case
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
Bros...you can get a pepper spray or a stun gun..be wise!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Taxify drivers, how you dey see this January? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oluwabengz:

If it's late like you said in your previous post, that means you can do next to nothing from preventing them from having their way since they are 3 in number.
I will filter the list of places I go at night, there are some places that their number won't matter because they can never outnumber the people around

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:

Then I will call MC Oluomo and report all of them cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
I have a big screwdriver grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

I will filter the list of places I go at night, there are some places that their number won't matter because they can never outnumber the people around
Night people make una enjoy, my head will not be used for election grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alvin007:

Bros...you can get a pepper spray or a stun gun..be wise!
this items are not sold around or in d market

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

I have a big screwdriver grin
bad guy grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
ifyeez:
Night people make una enjoy, my head will not be used for election grin grin grin
Head that will be used will be used, head that will not will not. Que sera sera grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
franksam2009:
this items are not sold around or in d market
Buy plenty rodo pepper lol (ata rodo), grind it and filter the water into empty bottle that has spray head

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

Buy plenty rodo pepper lol (ata rodo), grind it and filter the water into empty bottle that has spray head

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Too much sense

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmm

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

Then I will call MC Oluomo and report all of them cool
sego and poly don relegate Mc, nah them u suppose report to grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
deedee44:

local pepper spray grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Everywhere just dry. I've done 7 short trips since 10am that I started and my earnings haven't entered 5k. And I've almost finished the 2k fuel I bought in the morning. Oti su mi o

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
mistadayo:
Everywhere just dry. I've done 7 short trips since 10am that I started and my earnings haven't entered 5k. And I've almost finished the 2k fuel I bought in the morning. Oti su mi o
January no dey always smile, but with time things will get back to normal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Looking for destination trip back home like this. I they vi.
chucsmoore:
January no dey always smile, but with time things will get back to normal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
mistadayo:
Looking for destination trip back home like this. I they vi.
It’s too early V.I peeps don’t close by this time, if nah mainland u dey stay try moving to obalende or Lagos island. Chances are very high u cld get destination trip. VI probality is low by this time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.