Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742700 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
mrsage:

You can not get a good car for 350k....
I hail o.. So you still dey follow the thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
JMystique:
Clean US used 2004 Jetta and 1999 Honda Odyssey for sale for emergency sale. 1.3m for the Jetta and 1.2m for the Odyssey. Call or whatsapp 08054559299
wrong thread

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

Samsung Galaxy S5 is the best, this phone is expensive, the new one is sold for about 120k while the UK used is sold for about 60k, fairly used is sold for about 45k
It is the best because it can do the job without any failure, no GPS error, no hanging, very rugged, if u use it for uber or taxify mobile app, it will give you ur accurate fare
But has a problem of short bar3 live, the bar3 get drained easily so just support the phone with a power bank.

This information is very wrong sir, brand new s7 is 88k and UK used s5 is 30k brand new is 45k, where did you get for 120k That's the price of s8

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
curryANDtyme:
Good day house
Can.I get.loan to.repair my car
And.get.on the road
I'm willing to pay.back with interest

How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Funny thing just happened now.

I picked up these two animals who think they have sense. This foolishh woman put "her pickup" as her destination and of course it will be a "Short minutes trip" on Uber server because it is within her area. That means it wont be more than 500 naira!

This woman immediately she was about entering my car was saying something like Oshaprapra.. Maybe coz my car was very neat. Or maybe in her myopic mind, she has caught new meat. Lol.

The woman is all these paga representative and it seems she wants to visit all the paga agents within her area on a trip of 500 with only one trip! Smart and Dumb Iddiot!

We went to the first agent and spent 10 minutes, went to the second one and spent 5 minutes... We started to go on the 3rd one... I was already laughing in my mind. Las Las... An Animal will be taught a lesson. She even told me its her money and can keep me as long as she likes. Me already know that am not commitin kilometers because am still within one area and wasting time!

I simply told her no problem. I put on my taxify app and went online as she was discussing with the 3rd agent. Who said that God is not alive? Small time Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam. I accepted.

Me: Hello Sir. Good afternoon. You requested a trip. Where to?

Rider: Hope you can go to Lekki?

Me: Say no more Sir. Even if you want me to tumble to Lekki now, I will.

I quickly ended the Uber trip and saw 550 as my money! After 25 minutes!

I simply wind down my glass and told the woman:

Oshaprapra shagbukwa gi dia. Basstard!

I march my throttle with force and started disappearing.

She was just shouting Olorun or something as I left.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JMystique(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
emmancecute:
wrong thread

Please what's the right thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

I picked up these two animals who think they have sense. This foolishh woman put "her pickup" as her destination and of course it will be a "Short minutes trip" on Uber server because it is within her area. That means it wont be more than 500 naira!

This woman immediately she was about entering my car was saying something like Oshaprapra.. Maybe coz my car was very neat. Or maybe in her myopic mind, she has caught new meat. Lol.

The woman is all these paga representative and it seems she wants to visit all the paga agents within her area on a trip of 500 with only one trip! Smart and Dumb Iddiot!

We went to the first agent and spent 10 minutes, went to the second one and spent 5 minutes... We started to go on the 3rd one... I was already laughing in my mind. Las Las... An Animal will be taught a lesson. She even told me its her money and can keep me as long as she likes. Me already know that am not commitin kilometers because am still within one area and wasting time!

I simply told her no problem. I put on my taxify app and went online as she was discussing with the 3rd agent. Who said that God is not alive? Small time Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam. I accepted.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

Samsung Galaxy S5 is the best, this phone is expensive, the new one is sold for about 120k while the UK used is sold for about 60k, fairly used is sold for about 45k
It is the best because it can do the job without any failure, no GPS error, no hanging, very rugged, if u use it for uber or taxify mobile app, it will give you ur accurate fare
But has a problem of short bar3 live, the bar3 get drained easily so just support the phone with a power bank.

I am not sure if you can get it new again except refurbished ones. And if there are still new ones out there, they can't be sold for 120k-that's outrageous. The London use versions are currently sold for 30k.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Megadrop:
Yes o, I have been doing this for quite some time anytime I find my self on the island later than 9pm. Mainland trips yapaa for there

Na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Powerexpert: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Abi now. Even before I ended the trip, they don dey fear say dem don enter am; Only for taxify to fall my hand.
shollywendy1:

That was broad daylight robbery. " taku laha"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

u do well... oshaprapra

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
JMystique:

Please what's the right thread
Audience here don't use your vehicle type. Open a separate thread in the auto section for your ad.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Funny you, Oshaprapra!
This work will surely change you no matter how you try to control yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

which s5 is sold for the amounts you've mentioned? Bros calm down o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Powerexpert:
Abi now. Even before I ended the trip, they don dey fear say dem don enter am; Only for taxify to fall my hand.
What I meant was that u inflating the fare is daylight robbery ogbeni

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:
I will advise people to stop investing in Uber and Taxify for now. How do you buy a car of 2-3 million and you are using it to go and drop school children for 500 naira? How do you carry people with AC from Allen Ikeja to Abule Egba and you are seeing 1,100? How do you make a trip from Oniru to Gbagada and am seeing 1,000? Even Okada under hot Sun will charge above that! Even Molue will charge above that! Funny enough, you still see these basstad riders telling you to go and pickup people along the route so they will share the money 300 each! Who told these e-hailing iddiots to review the price of cabs downwards? Are they not aware that this business is for a class of people? If you can't afford it, getout!

Am in civia pains right now. To beat a rider is hungrying me.

you should go straight to the other side of the fence grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Did you write the Uber online assessment test your self ? Or someone wrote it for you ?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Abeg who know how much it will cost me to do a new seat cover
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

Did you write the Uber online assessment test your self ? Or someone wrote it for you ?

Take Am! Distribute it to all your family members one by one.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Three international flights will land at MMIA in a few minutes. Figure out the rest.
If you know, you know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Take Am! Distribute it to all your family members one by one.

This shows that you are very irresponsible and stupid, you lack manners and I am sorry to say that your father did not train you well.

Your brain is too empty as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
eherbal:
You could've handled it in a more subtle manner. You could've sweetly gone like , "madam, due to past experience with riders, leaving a luggage behind seems to be the best alternative. Your suggestion is not in my favor. I'm very sorry,but there seem to be no other way" . I'm sure she'll understand. cool
you're right but she's one of those girls from the way I access her. once bitten twice shy they say.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Bro your guy @fahrenz is coming for you o.lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

Let him join people on the fence.

Coming to the other side of the fence isn't the solution. tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fossil:

Bro your guy @fahrenz is coming for you o.lol
why? Found it very funny cos I've done something similar.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

This shows that you are very irresponsible and stupid, you lack manners and I am sorry to say that your father did not train you well.

Your brain is too empty as well.

Who cares. At least I have a father. Your own is that you were gotten from firewood.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Billgold and poozee I thought you guys are partners be4 lol, grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

Very good question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Chaii, too many comedians here.
grin
Las las na ur rating go hear am

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

your customer an animal and a bastard?wow! undecided the work seems to be getting to you bro.take it easy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

bet why? sad

3 hours alone is #1800 ie #600/hr. Talkless of the distance covered. One must be smart and calculative in this biz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Make I Dey look una from this fence!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.