Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742350 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fortune100(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello house, newly arrived Toyota Corrolla 2004, complete documents, just buy and drive. Asking price is 1.7m
N.B; it's not available for HP, outright sale only, thanks.
Contact; 08115767898

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
377:

This is d mail i got

We are writing to let you know that your rating remains low

We are sorry to say that, in accordance with your terms, because your rating remains below the minimum level required by Uber, you will no longer be able to access the app, effective immediately.

We appreciate this is not the news you were hoping for. Unfortunately, we have now offered you all the tools we have available to help you improve the service you provide to your riders. Ratings are critical for us to maintain the high standards expected by all users of our app and to create a respectful and safe environment for riders and drivers.

The decision has been made after a careful consideration of the facts. While this decision is final, we are happy to answer any questions in person or over email.
i got same message sometime ago with 3.73 rating with my first and bad car....
Mysteriously i got my account back..... 4.76 after some months..
Rating is critical.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neatcarsonly: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Available for Rental.

- Toyota Camry 2004(v4)
- #30,000/week

Minimum of 6months experience
1 guarantor

SMS ONLY to 07030519590

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
slamstanlee:
Rating is critical.
what exactly was bad with the car? Is it the AC?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Chaii, too many comedians here. grin Las las na ur rating go hear am
O boy my rating has gone from 4.70 to 4.30....
Las las... All will be well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

You may not last long before very bad rating will catch up with you. Be more polite in thought, words and actions.

Leave am, dem no dey tell person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by john32055: 2:20am On Jan 19, 2019
I need taxify/ uber driver for higher purchase who is reliable and capable of delivering 35k per week no stories
I have a Hyundai Accent 2012.Manual and Very Clean.
Please contact call/whatsapp on 09053031531.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Powerexpert: 3:56am On Jan 19, 2019
I didn't inflate, the price on Taxify with #2900 is inaccurate and cannot fly and they were aware of the price too. The client understood. Taxify did the robbery but I was compassionate. No time for review cos na cash trip.
shollywendy1:

What I meant was that u inflating the fare is daylight robbery ogbeni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2019
The way you guys give out information on this thread Marvel me, that guy wanted to know how you guys get extra account on Uber, without reasoning una dey open mouth like olosho, una no stop to reason if na Uber staff looking for means to block the cheat, sometimes I wonder if some people here are up to 18 and above.

Some people are crying bitterly about the fare reduction, Taxify reduced there fare again during December just 3 months after reducing it, they claimed it's for the Christmas, now Christmas is over and they haven't gone back to it's actual fare, drivers on the road did not feel it during that December because of the surge that's everywhere, now no more surge it's just waste of fuel up and down, and more and more drivers are trooping in.
Taxify won't do anything about it because when they visit this thread they will see some people posting there earnings after driving for more than 18hrs a day, which is not right, now different people views the thread and see earnings, they will call all there family member to come see oh, people are packing money here, people will invest millions to buy car, telling the driver you must be making what the driver on Nairaland is making, or else his lazy, I don't blame the investor who wouldn't want to see returns on an investment.
The other day I was online at Ikoyi, where I usually go to hide to get request, I got there I saw over 20 drivers waiting for request, I was forced by that sight to drive to lekki instead of me joining the cue of waiters.

Taxify posted on Facebook that average driver on there platform earns 120k a week, scamming more people to bring in there cars into there platform.
Taxify is advertising there healthcare up and down, they want you to drive ur self to death then you will take there healthcare, Nigerians are abusing there self, the work and the cars used on the business, how can you drive for 18hrs a day angry

Nairalanders please use ur head, even danfo keke drivers will soon be beta than you guys when this guys are done with us. Shine ur eyes

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Powerexpert:
I didn't inflate, the price on Taxify with #2900 is inaccurate and cannot fly and they were aware of the price too. The client understood. Taxify did the robbery but I was compassionate. No time for review cos na cash trip.
If they were. "Mafish mushkila". No wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2019
[Good talk but what is the way forward for the driver quote author=ifyeez post=74901334]The way you guys give out information on this thread Marvel me, that guy wanted to know how you guys get extra account on Uber, without reasoning una dey open mouth like olosho, una no stop to reason if na Uber staff looking for means to block the cheat, sometimes I wonder if some people here are up to 18 and above.

Some people are crying bitterly about the fare reduction, Taxify reduced there fare again during December just 3 months after reducing it, they claimed it's for the Christmas, now Christmas is over and they haven't gone back to it's actual fare, drivers on the road did not feel it during that December because of the surge that's everywhere, now no more surge it's just waste of fuel up and down, and more and more drivers are trooping in.
Taxify won't do anything about it because when they visit this thread they will see some people posting there earnings after driving for more than 18hrs a day, which is not right, now different people views the thread and see earnings, they will call all there family member to come see oh, people are packing money here, people will invest millions to buy car, telling the driver you must be making what the driver on Nairaland is making, or else his lazy, I don't blame the investor who wouldn't want to see returns on an investment.
The other day I was online at Ikoyi, where I usually go to hide to get request, I got there I saw over 20 drivers waiting for request, I was forced by that sight to drive to lekki instead of me joining the cue of waiters.

Taxify posted on Facebook that average driver on there platform earns 120k a week, scamming more people to bring in there cars into there platform.
Taxify is advertising there healthcare up and down, they want you to drive ur self to death then you will take there healthcare, Nigerians are abusing there self, the work and the cars used on the business, how can you drive for 18hrs a day angry

Nairalanders please use ur head, even danfo keke drivers will soon be beta than you guys when this guys are done with us. Shine ur eyes
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=Monsur1 post=74901756][/quote]
This is the way forward

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
slamstanlee:
Rating is critical.
Please what happened did u register with new account or they just activated you back again please my bro tell me what you did now please. You can email me on kingsyo2003@yahoo.com God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
tunlapapa:

This is the way forward
For the first time, I see sense in this fight against e-hailing companies. Just going offline won't do nothing, but going to cripple activities in their offices, that's something. You have my support

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2019
BillGoldberg:

O boy my rating has gone from 4.70 to 4.30....

Las las... All will be well. grin grin grin
I told you
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
377:

Please what happened did u register with new account or they just activated you back again please my bro tell me what you did now please. You can email me on kingsyo2003@yahoo.com God bless you
still a mystery to me to be honest.... send me message on whatsapp sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
franksam2009:
what exactly was bad with the car? Is it the AC?
AC poor in the afternoon. And the front suspensions very bad on rough roads
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

You may not last long before very bad rating will catch up with you. Be more polite in thought, words and actions.

Back to sender a million times in Jesus name. Amen.

Its you and your family members that will not last long before bad ratings and all world evils catch up with you and them. Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammiejr(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Guys I need a comprehensive Carfax report on a vehicle not those free VIN reports online that do not give complete details.
Anyone who can help pls contact.
Even if it means paying. I don't mind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Monsur1:
[Good talk but what is the way forward for the driver quote author=ifyeez post=74901334]The way you guys give out information on this thread Marvel me, that guy wanted to know how you guys get extra account on Uber, without reasoning una dey open mouth like olosho, una no stop to reason if na Uber staff looking for means to block the cheat, sometimes I wonder if some people here are up to 18 and above.

I don't do Taxify.

I no just gbadun dem for a reason i dont even know why.

Am cool with Uber and their fares.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Seun360:

I don't do Taxify.

I no just gbadun dem for a reason i dont even know why.

Am cool with Uber and their fares.

Finally I can give you two thumps up .. By the way how is your Yoruba brother Prince bleaching guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Back to sender a million times in Jesus name. Amen.

Its you and your family members that will not last long before bad ratings and all world evils catch up with you and them. Amen.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Taxify didn't reduce fare in December, please show proof to back up this claim.

And you think taxify staffs can't see earnings on their system.

ifyeez:
The way you guys give out information on this thread Marvel me, that guy wanted to know how you guys get extra account on Uber, without reasoning una dey open mouth like olosho, una no stop to reason if na Uber staff looking for means to block the cheat, sometimes I wonder if some people here are up to 18 and above.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2019
sammiejr:
Guys I need a comprehensive Carfax report on a vehicle not those free VIN reports online that do not give complete details.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8494994_img20190114095147492_jpeg5d289080ef5a1bc4069bb2bc1f59e09b

Get in touch with CarGuideNG!

CarFax, Premium Vehicle History Reports and much more!

https:///+2347011116171

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8496397_phonto4_jpegff8a9a379bf8df9e4ffd75704d63fb5f
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
slamstanlee:
AC poor in the afternoon. And the front suspensions very bad on rough roads
One partner here must have contributed to your low ratings grin
He doesn't like riding in squeaky Uber cars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2019

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
ifyeez:

shey if I dey talk now that farhenz guy will think I am greedy or something,. You can't just be posting earnings on public forum any how you want, you Don't know who and who is viewing it. Some of the guys here are working for Uber/taxify and people fail to realize this.. age doesn't make someone an adult, its how a person reasons that makes him an adult.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2019
slamstanlee:
still a mystery to me to be honest.... send me message on whatsapp sha
ok how do I message u if I dont have ur no please u can post it here or send to my mail. Kingsyo2003@yahoo.com thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
sammiejr:

Comprehensive Carfax Report

https://www.nairaland.com/3565531/carfax-vin-report-cars-trucks

Contact us for Carfax report on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Prepare yourself and eliminate the negative aspects associated with used car buying. Avoid chaos and frustrations. Make the used car buying process less intimidating by knowing everything you need to know. Run a VIN check and educate yourself and surely you will avoid many pitfalls you will encounter when buying a used vehicle

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
franksam2009:
shey if I dey talk now that farhenz guy will think I am greedy or something,. You can't just be posting earnings on public forum any how you want, you Don't know who and who is viewing it. Some of the guys here are working for Uber/taxify and people fail to realize this.. age doesn't make someone an adult, its how a person reasons that makes him an adult.
Do taxify/uber staffs need to be on this thread before they can see drivers earning?. Systematically, u can't hide earnings from them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please request come na. Unilag present location

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.