Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743396 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
pafo:

In this case, you have every right to tell them to get out of your car. Homosexuality is a crime in this part and no one would fault you for that action. You try sef dey look two guy touching themselves not to talk of kissing. I got zero chills for poo like that.

If you try it, Uber will block your account, similar case happened in the US and the drivers account was blocked permanently.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
pooozeee:

If you try it, Uber will block your account, similar case happened in the US and the drivers account was blocked permanently.

Homosexuality is not a crime in the U.S

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Uber wasted too much time by allowing taxify to gain ground in these areas, it's never too late.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fostercat(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
brogxy:
Uber wasted too much time by allowing taxify to gain ground in these areas, it's never too late.

Taxify blood pressure just rose!!

Uber coming to take a market share and even become market leader in the area!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
pooozeee:

That was in the USA where the law is in support of homosexuality

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Oga there is no way it will not happen once...but I don't see what bad in what about we that wait for them when want to buy something and it will not read taxify just need to take it easy and the stupid rider

r4blessing:

Buy gas before picking up the rider
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
pooozeee:
Carried two corper from surulere to somewhere after meran, A lady and a guy, can you just imagine, the lady was giving the guy mouth action right inside my car, I just pretend say I no see them, they could not even wait a little to get home, they where both smutching each other in my car, the lady could not hold on to her tiny moan when the guy press dip into her puzzy.
Watin concern me as long as to sperms spillage in my car and they pay for the service I rendered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
sunnp:
Oga there is no way it will not happen once...but I don't see what bad in what about we that wait for them when want to buy something and it will not read taxify just need to take it easy and the stupid rider

They are paying you, not the other way round grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Monsur1:
If buying gas is an offence ok oh what about call on trip ..instances u receive a back to back requests and they called you
think about it from a riders prospective, if u are a rider and your driver is just making some calls in a language u Don't understand throughout your trip how will u feel na,. U might not be in a good mood at that moment sef.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fostercat(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
sunnp:

Wen ever I am running out of fuel and I am with a rider,I normally do the following;

Me:sir or ma,I am running out of fuel,kindly permit me to get fuel in the next available filling station if you don't mind.

Rider:okay

So far for me,the couple of time,I have done it,none of the rider have objected or say no.

But I only make the request wen I am very sure the fuoel in my vehicle will not take us to the riders destinstion to avoid any unforeseen embarasment.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
pooozeee:
Carried two corper from surulere to somewhere after meran, A lady and a guy, can you just imagine, the lady was giving the guy mouth action right inside my car, I just pretend say I no see them, they could not even wait a little to get home, they where both smutching each other in my car, the lady could not hold on to her tiny moan when the guy press dip into her puzzy.
Watin concern me as long as to sperms spillage in my car and they pay for the service I rendered

is it a tinted glass, and how did you get yours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
pooozeee:

Wetin man no go read for here? Una don dey act/watch blue films inside una car? Tchai! Corper wee o!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you wait for 15min how much does it read? The issue is taxify take it too serious...let take it this way
..you bought 5k fuel and later you need to top the fuel...

Well am sure na those stupid girl or pained ppl will take that serious and report... For phone call I don't like it and for safety

ifyeez:
They are paying you, not the other way round grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yes you are correct....i do ask rider and if I see like 5car I will not even wait.....dont mind taxfy rider... And taxify staff are stupid for block account cuz of topping gas

Fostercat:

Wen ever I am running out of fuel and I am with a rider,I normally do the following;

Me:sir or ma,I am running out of fuel,kindly permit me to get fuel in the next available filling station if you don't mind.

So far for me,the couple of time,I have done it,none of the rider have objected or say no.

But I only make the request wen I am very sure the fuoel in my vehicle will not take us to the riders destinstion to avoid any unforeseen embarasment.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Was there on Thursday, no queue. we were in and out in 30 minutes

franksam2009:
Can anyone help me with someone that can do the tinted glass paperwork for me please,. I can't go through that police head office stress, I heard d que there is always over 1000
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
ifyeez:
Senior man like you dey make this kind of mistake, nawao, you need flogging for this grin grin grin grin
So him chop 2 blockings at once. No be him account jor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks. I try as much as I can to be nice and keep my car neat as much as possible.
pooozeee:

You've a very good rating, you must have been very polite during ur trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fostercat:

God bless u.
Just last week, I got a request immediately I dropped off a rider at VGC , and the next rider confirmed she was going to Anthony. I needed to top up. I had to plead to her that I'm buying fuel at the heyden ( at the gate) but I'm not starting the trip till I got the fuel. She gladly said "no" that I should start the trip immediately.
Professionally, it is wrong buying fuel while taking rider on trip. We were even told not to do that during d training session. Who is going to pay the rider for the time wasted?.every thing depends on ur approach

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
shollywendy1:

God bless u.
Just last week, I got a request immediately I dropped off a rider at VGC , and the next rider confirmed she was going to Anthony. I needed to top up. I had to plead to her that I'm buying fuel at the heyden ( at the gate) but I'm not starting the trip till I got the fuel. She gladly said "no" that I should start the trip immediately.
Professionally, it is wrong buying fuel while taking rider on trip. We were even told not to do that in d training session. Who is going to pay the rider for the time wasted?.every thing depends on ur approach

You are intelligent and very mannered.... God bless you my guy.
You truly attended the training

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joseph1013: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have a Corolla available.

30k a week
Two guarantors

DM if interested.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
alstarmayo:
Was there on Thursday, no queue. we were in and out in 30 minutes

how much bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
slamstanlee:
If you see a clean 2013 nissan almera 1.5 ltr engine. And you are to use car from monday to Saturday.
How much is best to deliver? I need opinions

not worth the drama, don't take it. Owner is not ready for Ehailing and will retrieve car without notice for minor dents and scratches

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

not worth the drama, don't take it. Owner is not ready for Ehailing and will retrieve car without notice for minor dents and scratches
heheheh.....guy said he wants 35k. I told him point blank no driver will take it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=slamstanlee post=74957893]heheheh.....guy said he wants 35k. I told him point blank no driver will take it.[/quote]

It is more like you won't take it.. I don't think uber Nigeria, especially Lagos have either a union or union Rep. Sorry to say sir, you don't speak for drivers...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2019
dru23:

It is more like you won't take it.. I don't think uber Nigeria, especially Lagos have either a union or union Rep. Sorry to say sir, you don't speak for drivers...
You & your enslaving attitude. You hoping some hungry desperate drivers will jump at the offer?? Las las, vehicle will be overused during the 6 days

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:33am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=timilehing post=74959816 [You & your enslaving attitude. You hoping some hungry desperate drivers will jump at the offer?? Las las, vehicle will be overused during the 6 days [/quote]

Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbay90: 3:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Please is Nissan Maxima 2005 ok for uber/Taxify business? Any advice or guide would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2019
timilehing:
You & your enslaving attitude. You hoping some hungry desperate drivers will jump at the offer?? Las las, vehicle will be overused during the 6 days

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:38am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=timilehing post=74947420]18-20k [/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dmltoyin(m): 4:07am On Jan 21, 2019
joseph1013:
I have a Corolla available.

30k a week
Two guarantors

DM if interested.
I'm interested sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2019
it's free start the process online, I hope it's factory tinted

franksam2009:
how much bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 5:19am On Jan 21, 2019
BillGoldberg:
For the first time in my life, I saw two guys kissing right inside my car. One was pressing the other person John Thomas. They didnt know I was observing from my side mirror. Very hot romance. Fresh boy from Australia said he wants to meet his boo boo and lets go and pick him up at Victoria Island. In my mind, I was like "him" kwa? Boo Boo? Las Las, I took them to Agungi. A very lonely place inside inside agungi. When I ended the trip and was about leaving, something was telling me to use my jack on there heads one by one and run away. But I remembered that Uber has my picture and details.

Drivers when you carry homosexual rettards, is it advisable to divide there heads or let them go in peace?

This job is giving me civia pains.

After reading this post yesterday evening my next request was from ogbunike street off admiralty, called and the girl said she was going to landmark towers... Got there and saw two guys standing. I just ignored and dialled her number, one of the guys picked and said they could see me (in a female voice). Haaa. I started suspecting immediately, next thing they both got in and started gisting and acting all girly.
Infact they were more girly than actual girls.. In my mind am like wetin carry me go read this billgoldberg post na eh? Next thing the two guys abi na girls I go call them started being all friendly and telling me how cute I am. Asking if I have a girlfriend and all.
Like play one of them started gisting how badly she wants to have sex and that she needs to be raped cos she has never experienced it. I just kept praying we should reach landmark towers asap so I can be delivered from this guys. See them giving gist of their exploits and all.

Can the world end already,please!.
Jesus please show up na...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: drmikeadams(m), Johnchrix(m), toutlemonde and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.