Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4859055 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
I know alot of Drivers with so much energy over a year ago. Where are they today?

There is even one Super edger here that can't drive again base on doctor's advice else he will DIE

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
darmilolah:

I know that your friend and he is enjoying 1 thing which I will not mention here.

Hard working female drivers make more money than male drivers but then they hear alot of stories and also face rejection.

Mention it now .. I know that he drives his own car ..he is not on rental.

Yes female drivers do face rejection.. Riders tend to think that it is a scam when the see a female driver on their app coming to pick them up .. And the riders cancel the request.. But at the same time they is a possibility of them making more tips than the male.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
darmilolah:
I know alot of Drivers with so much energy over a year ago. Where are they today?

There is even one Super edger here that can't drive again base on doctor's advice else he will DIE

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Attention all new Drivers. Attention intending Drivers.
Pls, don't believe all the Earnings you see on Nairaland o.
Just be You, do You and DON'T run someone else race.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
dru23:

Mention it now .. I know that he drives his own car ..he is not on rental.

Yes female drivers do face rejection.. Riders tend to think that it is a scam when the see a female driver on their app coming to pick them up .. And the riders cancel the request.. But at the same time they is a possibility of them making more tips than the male.

More tips Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2019
nitigriti:

You want to be clever by half. I'm a Chemical Engineer. 1) Choose any 8 consecutive weeks of your choice
2) Post your net earnings for those 8 weeks week by week
3) Earn your #15,000
4) "If you can consistently net 120k in a week" key words, consistently, net, in a week.
5) Why not stake a little something too, say like #7,500? Let's make this fun
semantics... Fahrenz, just say average of 120k per week so that this bros can get what you mean. I certainly understand what you're trying to say, but tbh I can't do what you do. I had so many factors to contend with so I gave the car out for rental. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2019
darmilolah:

I know that your friend and he is enjoying 1 thing which I will not mention here.

Hard working female drivers make more money than male drivers but then they hear alot of stories and also face rejection.

Extended performance and Fram Ultra synthetic oil filter grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Fahrenz:
everything I posted was net.

This is gross

Keep it up bruv wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2019
darmilolah:
Attention all new Drivers.
Attention intending Drivers.

Pls, don't believe all the Earnings you see on Nairaland o.

Just be You, do You and DON'T run someone else race.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2019
dru23:

Extended performance and Fram Ultra synthetic oil filter grin grin

NO jor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Fahrenz:
chemical engineer? Yet you do not understand that 120k weekly can come from uber, taxify and offline? You want to see 120k in a straight line for 8 weeks which amounts to a total of 960k

I posted cumulative 972k for the same 8 weeks but you are discrediting it and telling me you are a chemical engineer. What has being a chemical engineer got to do with simple mathematics.

Keep your money jare. Buy fuel with it

Stop posting cumulative. When the poor soul is paying for hire purchase, he won't be discussing cumulative with the car owner. Car owner will want his or her bar week by week. If you like, earn #200,000 every week for 50 weeks, the moment you don't deliver his or her #35,000 for 2 consecutive weeks, he or she recovers his or her car.

Get it now?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2019
If you make 1.2m cumulative in 10 weeks, what's stopping you from taking money from the good week, to make up for bad week. It's something I did when I was on rental

nitigriti:

Stop posting cumulative. When the poor soul is paying for hire purchase, he won't be discussing cumulative with the car owner. Car owner will want his or her bar week by week. If you like, earn #200,000 every week for 50 weeks, the moment you don't deliver his or her #35,000 for 2 consecutive weeks, he or she recovers his or her car.

Get it now?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:
If you make 1.2m cumulative in 10 weeks, what's stopping you from taking money from the good week, to make up for bad week. It's something I did when I was on rental

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:

Because most drivers - 99.9% - would have spent the money from the good week.
Google lottery winners who lost it all.
Facts only.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:

With the #1.2m cumulative in 10 weeks, do you honestly think you can keep up with #35,000 payments week after week and still maintain the car?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2019
That's not a smart driver, who drives HP and not have savings
nitigriti:
Because most drivers - 99.9% - would have spent the money from the good week. Google lottery winners who lost it all. Facts only.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:
That's not a smart driver, who drives HP and not have savings

99.9% of drivers are not smart. Facts only
How many drivers on this thread can show savings of #300,000 in their account?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019
nitigriti:

Get it now?
you are not making any sense.

I drive on uber, I drive on taxify every week. I make certain amounts of uber, make certain amounts of taxify, and offline trips. I make minimum 120k weekly from 2 or 3 of the sources combined.

You are saying I shouldn't combine my earnings. I should not cumulate them. Because you want to see where I made 120k only On uber or 120k only on taxify. How does that make sense to you? How does that make sense to any living thing?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019
except it's a problematic car, with 120k net a week, you'll have enough for maintenance. You did the maths yourself and you said there's 85k to play around with, after 35k hats 50k left.

I don't encourage or support HP though, it much easier to save and buy your own car

nitigriti:

With the #1.2m cumulative in 10 weeks, do you honestly think you can keep up with #35,000 payments week after week and still maintain the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:

Is this not a human being reasoning like a human being?

Thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Fahrenz:
you are not making any sense.

I drive on uber, I drive on taxify every week. I make certain amounts of uber, make certain amounts of taxify, and offline trips. I make minimum 120k weekly from 2 or 3 of the sources combined.

You are saying I shouldn't combine my earnings. I should not cumulate them. Because you want to see where I made 120k only On uber or 120k only on taxify. How does that make sense to you? How does that make sense to any living thing?

No sir, you are the one not making sense.
Post your combined earnings on Uber and Taxify, totaling #120,000 net, week by week, and earn yourself #15,000. Even a nursery school boy understands this. Should I call one to break it down for you?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:
except it's a problematic car, with 120k net a week, you'll have enough for maintenance. You did the maths yourself and you said there's 85k to play around with, after 35k hats 50k left.

I don't encourage or support HP though, it much easier to save and buy your own car

i said it from the beginning that all a HP
car has to be is sound! The rest is tactics.

Leave that chemical engineer. Maybe I should convert my earnings to chemical equations for him to understand better. Maths is not his forte.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2019
nitigriti:

No sir, you are the one not making sense.
Post your combined earnings on Uber and Taxify, totaling #120,000 net, week by week, and earn yourself #15,000. Even a nursery school boy understands this. Should I call one to break it down for you?

So what did I post up there? Map of Kampala?

I posted combined earnings for 8 weeks on taxify. And then weekly earnings on uber for 8 weeks. What else do you want to see?

Have you considered going back to school, at least for some basic maths? Keep the 15k. Enroll yourself

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2019
alstarmayo:

You didn't understand what I posted.
Its not possible to net #120,000 week after week, for 8 weeks, talkless of for 104 weeks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Fahrenz:
i said it from the beginning that all a HP
car has to be is sound! The rest is tactics.

Leave that chemical engineer. Maybe I should convert my earnings to chemical equations for him to understand better. Maths is not his forte.

You will be surprised

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Good morning to those that belong to Pdp and Apc.

Good morning to some of us that belong to no one and for everybody.

Good morning to those on the fence.

Good morning to those thinking of joining the fence.

Good morning to those on the other side of the fence.

Why is it that MOST Lugard always don't want to hear story if their driver fall sick.

Is it not too harsh for Lugard to expect pay when you are aware your driver is sick and didn't work.

To the drivers. If you fall sick. Kindly drive your partner's car to his/her house till you recover to avoid story that touch.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
nitigriti:

99.9% of drivers are not smart. Facts only
How many drivers on this thread can show savings of #300,000 in their account?

I don't think this is right...even from this forum they r a number of drivers that have saved and bought their own cars...one even has bought two and given to another driver for rentals...I have also been a rider to some wonderful drivers and we got to talking...some are now driving their cars after doing HP or saving from rentals.

What Fahrenz posted should not be disputed because numbers don't lie...how don't you want Him to cumulate his figures? I have also driven on the platform and I never did it full time..Bro I made a lot money..at least i always had cash in my pocket....and I will recommend ehailing to anyone to drive if he has his own car and don't know what to do...

The truth is a lot ta drivers make more money that some that work in offices and that the truth..yes it's better if the car is yours but it can also work if you r on rentals or HP for any SERIOUS MINDED DRIVER.,.

I guess you owe him 15k bro grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2019
And I'm saying you don't need to make 120k week, if you can make more than 120k on some weeks to cover up for the weeks you didn't make as much as 120k, which is exactly what Fahrenz did

nitigriti:

You didn't understand what I posted.
Its not possible to net #120,000 week after week, for 8 weeks, talkless of for 104 weeks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cilozor1: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Hello please bros, I am a driver, I need a car to drive abeg help me. I am willing to work transparently..

Fahrenz:
Total net for uber = 424,802

Total made on uber and taxify for 8 weeks = 547227 + 424802 = 972,000

If I add offlines, it will climb to 1.1m but I won't.

972000 divided by 8 weeks is 121, 500 per week.

If I add offline it's 137,500 per week.

If you doubt me, I will wait till the end of March and then I will post for that 8 weeks again.

Now, where is my 15k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2019
gobuchinny:

I don't think this is right...even from this forum they r a number of drivers that have saved and bought their own cars...one even has bought two and given to another driver for rentals...I have also been a rider to some wonderful drivers and we got to talking...some are now driving their cars after doing HP or saving from rentals.

What Fahrenz posted should not be disputed because numbers don't lie...how don't you want Him to cumulate his figures? I have also driven on the platform and I never did it full time..Bro I made a lot money..at least i always had cash in my pocket....and I will recommend ehailing to anyone to drive if he has his own car and don't know what to do...

The truth is a lot ta drivers make more money that some that work in offices and that the truth..yes it's better if the car is yours but it can also work if you r on rentals or HP for an SERIOUS MINDED DRIVER.,.

I guess you owe him 15k bro cheesy

Its very easy, let him post #120,000 net earnings, combined on Uber and Taxify, for 8 weeks and I will pay him #15,000. Any other thing we all are talking here is semantics. I am one of the best drivers on this thread. I grossed #50,000+ on Monday and Tuesday alone. But I know what I am talking about.
Post earnings week by week. No car owner will deal with you on cumulative basis. You have to deliver week after week. Simple

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cilozor1: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Hello guys, I
cilozor1:
Hello please bros, I am a driver, I need a car to drive abeg help me. I am willing to work transparently..

My contact 0*7*0*3*0*5*6*6*6*0*4

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cilozor1: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Hello,

Good morning everyone, please, I am a driver I need a car to drive on uber/taxify. I am willing to work hard and transparently with anyone. Thanks

My contact 0*7*0*3*0*5*6*6*6*0*4

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.