Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4895991 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (5722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Megadrop:
Shebi those idiots in yellow. Almost ran one of them down last month. I was going to Adeniji from Mushin and I decided to go through 3mb cos of Eko bridge gridlock. Immediately I turned into Adekunle street from muritala Mohammed way one of those idiots immediately alighted from their patrol keke and pounced on my car signalling me that its a one way and I should stop. The thief didn't know that I know what he knows. I nearly cleared the guy off the road because I know that Adekunle street inwards Herbert Macaulay isn't a one way. Before I enter any road I always look out for road signs and also the parking position of cars there.

It's one way if you enter Adekunle at from muritala until old yaba road.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:49am On Feb 08, 2019
mistadayo:
Pick up at Guinea insurance at jibowu, first stop at 17b oguntana crescent Pedro gbagada, next stop at Ikosi Ketu, then to keffi street Alausa, next stop at Hope Plaza at link bridge Ikeja, took them to Coscharis at Adeola Odeku VI, then to Prestige assurance plc Ligali Ayorinde before heading back to Guinea insurance at jibowu. The trip lasted 5hours from 12 to 5. And you are calculating it to be 6000 plus. That was my message to Uber.

Their response.....

We reviewed this trip and determined that you were charged an incorrect fare due to a technical issue.

We've updated your fare to NGN10,750.00 which reflects our estimate for a direct route between your pickup and destination. This adjustment is now visible in your next weekly payment statement.
Hope you checked your balance if the additional fare was truly added. Sometimes uber will only send this fare adjustment message but the fare won't reflect in your balance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 5:03am On Feb 08, 2019
Go to firs office with a passport photograph, write an application letter stating you are applying for a personal tin, surbmite go back a week later u will get your Tin, if you paid u have been scammed.
Megadrop:
I beg to disagree its not free bro. When I wanted to get mine I was told to go and make payment in the bank. I think it was 4k+ or thereabout. Immediately I left their office that day I went to do it ma own way and Uber accepted it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 5:05am On Feb 08, 2019
drmikeadams:
,,go LIRS office,,with 1k or 2k u go do am

THANKS, WILL DO THAT TODAY.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2019
It was added. Don't mind them.
deedee44:

Hope you checked your balance if the additional fare was truly added. Sometimes uber will only send this fare adjustment message but the fare won't reflect in your balance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2019
mistadayo:
Pick up at Guinea insurance at jibowu, first stop at 17b oguntana crescent Pedro gbagada, next stop at Ikosi Ketu, then to keffi street Alausa, next stop at Hope Plaza at link bridge Ikeja, took them to Coscharis at Adeola Odeku VI, then to Prestige assurance plc Ligali Ayorinde before heading back to Guinea insurance at jibowu. The trip lasted 5hours from 12 to 5. And you are calculating it to be 6000 plus. That was my message to Uber.

Their response.....

We reviewed this trip and determined that you were charged an incorrect fare due to a technical issue.

We've updated your fare to NGN10,750.00 which reflects our estimate for a direct route between your pickup and destination. This adjustment is now visible in your next weekly payment statement.

Don't mind uber, they wanted to favour there customer by paying less and if you hadn't complain they will just over look it and chop ur money, uber is a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2019
Alertman24:

Yeah as a partner not a driver.

Wat if d partner or say owner of d car has entrusted d driver wit d car
Nt really a partner/driver tin now...
Like a boss in d office !!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2019
darmilolah:

Insurance
Road worthiness
Driver licence if you are driver-partner.

As for the TIN as required by uber. You can get the number from the Tax regulatory body or go the other way like every driver.

Thanks dami !!
More blessing !!!
Can I chat u on watsap..pls !!
08163609485 !!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:

Thanks dami !!
More blessing !!!
Can I chat u on watsap..pls !!
08163609485 !!

You are welcome. Ok i will chat you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Good Morning people, I am in need of a fresh Toyota Corolla tokunbo 2004-2007 on higher purchase. Willing to deposit 50% of the agreed car worth. The rest of the money will be 25k per week or 100k per month. E.g if the car is worth 1.8m, I will deposit a million and pay the rest in 8 months, 100k per month or 25k weekly depends on what we agree on. You can reach me on 08090759593 Only serious people please.

If you can point me in the right direction that will also be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Was in traffic jam last night in Festac and this morning I stated work and I was told my cable is not good so my gear no work..I want dey cry but thank God all the same..If it has happen to your car.. Share your experience.
Second I want to pay for my Lekki tow..upfront.
Any advice.. Respect to the big guns in the house...God bless you..its not easy typing while you hustle..body dry pain me die..
Am driving a 2003 Corrola.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2019
mistadayo:

Their response.....

In order to avoid situations like this, make the Uber navigator on ur phone screen while google map should work on the back ground.

It works for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
For lekki toll e-tag, their office is right after the toll inward lekki, use the last exact fare lane to the right and keep to your extreme right immediately after the toll.
Go with your car documents, drivers license and minimum of 2k, the 2k will be loaded into your account

1johnjohn:
Was in traffic jam last night in Festac and this morning I stated work and I was told my cable is not good so my gear no work..I want dey cry but thank God all the same..If it has happen to your car.. Share your experience.
Second I want to pay for my Lekki tow..upfront.
Any advice.. Respect to the big guns in the house...God bless you..its not easy typing while you hustle..body dry pain me die..
Am driving a 2003 Corrola.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Parlee:
Good Morning people, I am in need of a fresh Toyota Corolla tokunbo 2004-2007 on higher purchase. Willing to deposit 50% of the agreed car worth. The rest of the money will be 25k per week or 100k per month. E.g if the car is worth 1.8m, I will deposit a million and pay the rest in 8 months, 100k per month or 25k weekly depends on what we agree on. You can reach me on 08090759593 Only serious people please.

If u have 1million, just find additional 200k and buy urself a clean used Corolla and save yourself d stress. Nothing like owing nobody nothing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Parlee:

a tokunbo car on HP is worth nothing less than 3mil,. So u LL have to deposit 1.5mill first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2019
medd422:

If u have 1million, just find additional 200k and buy urself a clean used Corolla and save yourself d stress. Nothing like owing nobody nothing
the guy too mumu lol grin grin,. It's possible he has other motives sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2019
We no go quarrel today?
grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:
We no go quarrel today?
grin cheesy
Franksam2009 has fired the first shots. Let's see who will respond

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Driver needed for Hyundai Elantra 2009 (Rental Arrangement)...

Send email to support@mymoto.com.ng for details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2019
medd422:

Aswear

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Chuwaa:

Franksam2009 has fired the first shots. Let's see who will respond
Lolzz, na so e dey take start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Delaw2011:
interested in this

Are you a registered Uber or Taxify driver?
Do you live around Ajah or nearby these areas?
Do you have a valid Driver's license?
Are you neat and careful with cars?
Are you looking for a partner whose car you can work with?
Are you dedicated enough to meet up with weekly payments?
Are you available to start immediately?
If your answer to these questions is YES
Please drop your number below, you will be contacted immediately,
or send a PM.

Search elsewhere, drivers are not available here

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joseph4dlord08: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2019
I meet your requirements and all answers are yes.
My name is Adekoya Joseph. My contact: 08020660010. Email add: joseph4dlord08@gmail.com.
Thank you.
I'm ready to start immediately.

Search elsewhere, drivers are not available here[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2019
I am not against or saying a particular earning is impossible, but you all have have not told us the complete story, you drive an average of 15hrs everyday, and you say you don't feel tired or stressed out, that's a lie, please just tell us the pills you take, some of you are on constant meds of tramadol, some of you its energy drink and all sort, stop making its ound so easy for the newbies and making other drivers who wouldn't do drugs lazy.
Why work myself so hard only for me to spend the money on healthcare on the long run.
Maybe you try googling up effects of consecutive long hours driving.
Education no be only say person go school.
My thinking though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=alstarmayo post=75525970]For lekki toll e-tag, their office is right after the toll inward lekki, use the last exact fare lane to the right and keep to your extreme right immediately after the toll.
Go with your car documents, drivers license and minimum of 2k, the 2k will be loaded into your account

Thanks very much..wish it was auto..I pay online..and their machine recognise my car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Gentlelife50:
We no go quarrel today?
grin cheesy

You no well grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
busayo2uk:
You are only taking into consideration those things you can calculate.

What about factors beyond your control such as:

- sickness on the part of the driver and being unable to drive.
- damage to the car that will require a huge amount and would not allow driver to work for few days.
- Yanking off by UBER or Taxify due to low rating or any other offence.
- for anyone to put a car for HP, am sure that car wld have seen better days -- there is hardly anyone who can buy a chacha car and give it out on HP.
- bad weather, especially during raining season

So you can now see that you can hardly project income.

Don'tmind all these ones forming James bond and misleading people. Nothing is as it seems. There are expenses to be made, bills to be paid. I guess they don't know the meaging of contingency. .. Leave talk for matthias if you are doing well, na for your pocket. If you are not God help you. Las las, we go dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
uchemac2:

Don'tmind all these ones forming James bond and misleading people. Nothing is as it seems. There are expenses to be made, bills to be paid. I guess they don't know the meaging of contingency. .. Leave talk for matthias if you are doing well, na for your pocket. If you are not God help you. Las las, we go dey alright grin

If you are not doing well you should ask questions and not leave it for God as God has given humans wisdom to think for themselves...Yes all fingers are not equal but all fingers are stretched out to their full capacity of growth, hence contributing to the workability of the hand...

God gave some 10, 5 and 1 talents..I don't expect everyone to hit 120k per week but if we all operate with all the required tools and information we can all work at our maximum potential whether it be 65k, 75k, 120, or even 200k..Then Las Las we fit dey ok wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chae:
House pls I report a guy yesterday he made transfer and I didn't c d money instantly, so I report via my app fortunately I later got d money, buh now d guy call me they av blocked him how would I rectify d issue?
You reported someone less than 24hrs after the transaction? Next time you need to be more patient. Pay for your impatience by going to uber office to rectify the issue and free the dude.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
myquestion:
It’s like dis Femi guy no work for Taxify again. Cos all his mssgs on my app has bin replaced wit Uche’s.
Femi has been transferred to ibadan. He is managing Taxify ibadan now. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
That means I will pick Google map on the app, not the recommended navigation app
Seun360:

In order to avoid situations like this, make the Uber navigator on ur phone screen while google map should work on the back ground.

It works for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (5722) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.