Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729270 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
dru23:

A tokunbo civic varies from 1.250 to 1.3 ... I have an 04 landing in March...

How muxh last, what is the mileage and what will I new to repair to start using
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you are here and people forget things in ur car and you asked for money..God is watching you. I pray make.that money no send.u go.prison
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
Please, is it advisable to buy Tokumbo cars already imported in Nigeria or to buy and ship down here.

I am asking because of the term "landing cost".

I tried buying a car from one of these auction sites through a nairaland agent.

The total calculated cost of having a 2007 Toyota corolla handed to me was 2.9-3M

Registration cost and other miscellaneous costs not included.

There was one that the total value on the Auction site was 900k but when the agent was done calculating everything to get the car to me, we ended at 2.6M

What could have happened? Which is the best?

Please help as I am planning on heading to Apapa next week to search for one to buy.

I understand that the cost here is between 1.9M-2.2M

Somebody should answer me

GAZZUZZ
Dru23
Et al
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
franksam2009:
sorry but I thought filling stations are safe pickup zones

Sure! 7:30PM, dats rush hour, he may have been getting NO from drivers and choose to add the return flavour to entice... I only think through the possible outcome of blowing back empty.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Somebody should answer me

GAZZUZZ
Dru23
Et al
2.6m for an 07 corolla? Lmao. Which state is the vehicle located? At that price, it does not make economic sense to purchase unless it's a clean title corolla S with exceptionally low miles in perfect condition. At that price range, I will rather be gunning for a salvage title 2010 camry or 2010 corolla instead.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
platinumricky:
2.6m for an 07 corolla? Lmao. Which state is the vehicle located? At that price, it does not make economic sense to purchase unless it's a clean title corolla S with exceptionally low miles in perfect condition. At that price range, I will rather be gunning for a salvage title 2010 camry or 2010 corolla instead.

Corolla is over rated .. I don't go near it and it is too expensive.. There are better alternative out there

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
dicksonadams:

How muxh last, what is the mileage and what will I new to repair to start using

Well the one arriving in March has 175k original miles.. Driven owned by a female ..good shape tires etc and best of all the most vtech engine..... And there is nothing to fix. Once the car arrives I will post and we can talk about price than .

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
dru23:

Well the one arriving in March has 175k original miles.. Driven owned by a female ..good shape tires etc and best of all the most vtech engine..... And there is nothing to fix. Once the car arrives I will post and we can talk about price than .

Is this vehicle more durable than a corolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
chucsmoore:
not a trap bro. I ve done trips like that many times

Not in negative sense boss, just felt it may not b a return trip... That was how I picked a guy from Ikeja to his aladura/fetish doctor house, initially the trip was heading somewhere else, until he had a change of mind and ask if I can go to ajah and bring him back to Ikeja ard 3pm. grin, that can of trip that will make one to smile cheesy, we got pass Ajah, sangotedo heading towards eleko. I asked him, hope he's not going to stay long, he replied, just 5 mins most. We got there, he went in and came back, requesting I should end the trip, he's going to stay up to 30 mins, I said no problem, I'll end the trip and park well, time is not a problem for me atall. Maybe we can do an offline as return... 2 mins later, he came back and request to pay me off he may spend an hour or more, I was just looking straight like that. But such is life, got a trip back to palms from dia anyway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
dhavydo:
I don't think anyone can stop you from picking up someone in a fuel station... I think you missed a 5-6k trip

Sure I understand, I did other trips ever after.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

Is this vehicle more durable than a corolla?

I can't say coz I have never owned a corolla on uber fleet.. But with a civic I can say I have no regrets ..strong car, good on fuel easy to fix and parts are many... the most important thing is to follow the manufacture advice and use good oil and coolant.. The only down side to the civic is that it's very low to the ground. Other than that my drivers never complain to me .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AdelaLee(f): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2019
YorubaEmir:

I’m not the cause of your comprehension difficulty... probably why you’re having problem in your relationship. Read the quote again.... especially the bolded. If you fail to understand, I can enroll you in a Monti Sori school.
i think you need to be enrolled because you can't even spell Montessori at ur stupid age only God knows how old the fool is......hmmmm and who said i was having problems in my relationship?? Guess that's what you are going through,innit?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2019
One will no longer come here without reading one form of insult.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TAIS: 2:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in ONE WEEK and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name- N9,500 (N12,500 seven working days express)
Limited Liability Company- N58,000 (seven working days)
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2019
AdelaLee:
i think you need to be enrolled because you can't even spell Montessori at ur stupid age only God knows how old the fool is......hmmmm and who said i was having problems in my relationship?? Guess that's what you are going through,innit?

Talk about leaving substance to chase shadows. cheesy You left the fact that I mentioned I wasn’t the owner of the cars to correcting my English. If you had any shame left in your bitter life, you’d have simply apologized.Look at the bolded above you and tell me why a responsible husband will allow a half-baked dumb0 wife like you teach his children. A wife with bad comprehension is worse than a devil. I spit on your dandruff infested , maggot leeched skull.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 2:36am On Feb 28, 2019
I greet the gurus in the house, the seasoned drivers and engineers.
I am just going to register on Taxify and I need some clarifications before I move.
Will I pay for the training session? (There's a training session written on the website slated for 1:30hrs)
There's also something about Taxify cover being insurance, please how does it relate to driver.
I have a temporary residence in Lagos but my permanent address is Ogun state, should I register with the Lagos address or my permanent address.

Thanks in anticipation.

PS: I'm not a car owner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Gentlelife50:
One will no longer come here without reading one form of insult.

The thing weak me mehn I think we should be tolerant to each other

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taskcompleteng: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2019
any Infinix hot 6x or infinix S3x forsale in the house...07061960316
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2019
platinumricky:

Please, the normal Corolla and Corolla Sport which is better?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Please, the normal Corolla and Corolla Sport which is better?
the sport only looks better because of its rear spoiler, side skirts and sportier looking bumper and slight interior upgrades. The engine & transmission are the same with the regular ones. It's just cosmetic upgrades. Verdict: they are the same.. The sport just looks better to the human eyes.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by icze(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Oga, you don't wanna go down this lane with me.. Trust me. I can do this all year. Where were you leprechauns when the gay hippopotamus called franksam2009 was attacking me?

I made an innocent comment that taxify is going down. I never mentioned anybody! The sex starved rabbit attacked me and called me evil for airing my opinion. Did you demand for dislike or thumbs down feature? Oh... You liked his comment in the background right?

Please I beg you in the name of almighty God. Mind your business. If you want a battle, just say so and I will bring it right to your doorstep.

Be on your lane abeg. I don't have your time!
lol this one na john wick..I believe you are a man..you dont need to talk so much

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning everyone, please where is Uber office located in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
dru23:

Corolla is over rated .. I don't go near it and it is too expensive.. There are better alternative out there
True
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Inside Maryland mall
KakiP:
Good morning everyone, please where is Uber office located in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Inside Maryland mall

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
pope191:

Hmm and I just reject long trip to ikorudu from yaba now, the rider said I'll bring him back... But his position is at a filling station, sometin just tell me this is a trap grin

Please are there unsafe pickup points.. If yes Wat are they.... I'm seriously thinking of going into this biz. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
The hustle is now officially real since morning no trip, officially looking for a job now, lemme just park car one side.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
I am currently at Ikeja scared to enter airport, and where m currently parked I have 6 other inmate with me, this place use to be my safe haven b4, now its casted

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Mjosh1000:
I am currently at Ikeja scared to enter airport, and where m currently parked I have 6 other inmate with me, this place use to be my safe haven b4, now its casted
6 inmates shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Honda civic 08, American spec available for 1.1m

serious buyeronly
should text or call 08057112868

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.